Fiat Coupe Club UK

Ouch

Posted By: barnacle

Ouch - 26/06/2020 20:00

And for once, it wasn't the car owner's fault.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co...d-just-20-minutes-after-purchase-2894432
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: Ouch - 27/06/2020 10:43

Opps....
Posted By: barnacle

Re: Ouch - 27/06/2020 16:36

Makes you wonder about Lambo's QC though, if it only lasted 20 minutes before breaking. They'll be giving Italian cars an entirely unjustified bad name.
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Ouch - 27/06/2020 17:20

Just as well it wasn't on Scottish roads in winter- with the stuff they spray on up here it would have rotted to dust in 15 minutes
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: Ouch - 27/06/2020 19:05

Originally Posted by barnacle
Makes you wonder about Lambo's QC though, if it only lasted 20 minutes before breaking. They'll be giving Italian cars an entirely unjustified bad name.

I'm pretty sure the mechanical QC would have been spot on, the organic driver behind the wheel however rolleyes
Posted By: respace

Re: Ouch - 30/06/2020 10:47

If only everything in life was as reliable as a Volkswagon.
Posted By: JKD

Re: Ouch - 30/06/2020 11:47

Originally Posted by respace
If only everything in life was as reliable as a Volkswagon.

It's quite ironic that Lamborghini is owned by the Volkswagen Group...
Posted By: Barmybob

Re: Ouch - 30/06/2020 16:53

Originally Posted by Countrycruising
Originally Posted by barnacle

I'm pretty sure the mechanical QC would have been spot on, the organic driver behind the wheel however rolleyes

One does wonder just what possible failure would have any "Sensible" driver stopping their car in an active lane on a motorway. If the engine cut out you would coast the car onto the hard shoulder, same if you heard an odd noise. So what could cause someone to stop in such a position? My guess - pressing down the clutch pedal, on an Automatic laugh
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK