Fiat Coupe Club UK

Very funny car ad

Posted By: french_coupe

Very funny car ad - 10/02/2022 12:39

Here is a very funny car ad I saw yesterday. I love it.

https://www.carandclassic.com/car/C1423325
Posted By: Master_Mariner

Re: Very funny car ad - 10/02/2022 12:47

Best ad I have ever read.

Fancy more coupes would sell more quickly - with similar attitude.

Mind you someone is trying for £16k at the moment and good luck to them!
Posted By: barnacle

Re: Very funny car ad - 10/02/2022 14:02

and not a hive of microchips

He's sold it on that line alone!

Neil
Posted By: barnacle

Re: Very funny car ad - 10/02/2022 14:05

Oooh, but wouldn't this be fun with a coupe engine in it? https://www.carandclassic.com/car/C1423465
Posted By: Wishy

Re: Very funny car ad - 10/02/2022 22:39

Originally Posted by barnacle
and not a hive of microchips

He's sold it on that line alone!

Neil

Quite, says me whose steed is currently in hospital as it won't start due to a steering lock module failure. Wheel still turns, other electrics fine but a non critical electronic module going is still enough to totally prohibit ignition and caused me to come home on a recovery truck this week. grr

My personal fave was the 3m of crumple zone in a 3.2m car.
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Very funny car ad - 10/02/2022 22:44

Originally Posted by Wishy
says me whose steed is currently in hospital as it won't start due to a steering lock module failure. Wheel still turns, other electrics fine but a non critical electronic module going is still enough to totally prohibit ignition and caused me to come home on a recovery truck this week. grr

Can you get hold of the requisite part and can you fit it yourself? (when it's not raining...)
Posted By: Wishy

Re: Very funny car ad - 10/02/2022 23:15

Yes and no. For lots of boring work/study/house move type reasons, I do not have time/a garage/a drive to spend troubleshooting issues/fitting bits. I just got it recovered to my tried and trusted local garage who will do the work. Fortunately it's a GM part not a Saab one so should arrive tomorrow and won't be too painful from a financial point of view. The only issue then is whether it can it be fitted before I drive to the peak district tomorrow afternoon otherwise I'm driving MrsWishy's Mini down and back.

Anyway, sorry to the OP, I didn't intend to hijack the thread.

"And 2 new front tyres, which it didn’t deserve." laugh
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK