Fiat Coupe Club UK

Toby the beagle RIP

Posted By: jimboy

Toby the beagle RIP - 10/08/2022 17:55

We’ve just lost the lovely family pet, it was my son-in-law dog but we had the handsome fella quite a lot. Honestly he was my pal, I’m gutted. What a character. He was suffering from a blood disorder and had to be put to sleep. Son-in-law took him back to our house to say goodbye, all the family was here. I broke down and cried like a baby, I promised myself I wouldn’t do that but everything just came out. Only ten years old, bloody hell Im going to miss that dog. Everyone else was crying, very sad indeed.

When Toby left to go to the vets I had to get out of the house with my own thoughts, so took the cycle for a run, cried halfway round the eleven miles. Pets are family, especially dogs, dog lovers on here will understand.

Thanks for listening Jim
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Toby the beagle RIP - 10/08/2022 18:11

Very sad Jim, sorry for your loss. Do you think they will look for a replacement?
Posted By: jimboy

Re: Toby the beagle RIP - 10/08/2022 18:21

Originally Posted by Edinburgh
Very sad Jim, sorry for your loss. Do you think they will look for a replacement?

No replacement Simon, it’s hard to put into words, but it’s just not going to happen.
Posted By: Gripped

Re: Toby the beagle RIP - 10/08/2022 19:53

Hi Jim. So sorry for your loss.

We lost our cat of 15 years today under similar circumstances. Spent a bit of time with her at vet hospital then held her while they gave the injection.

Both of us were in bits and you forget how much a pet is part of the family.

Best wishes

Posted By: Theresa

Re: Toby the beagle RIP - 11/08/2022 06:21

It's horrible and know how you feel frown Someone I work with had to have their dog pts on Tuesday and they are gutted and missing their dog like mad.

You just have to try and think of all the good years you've had with them frown
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: Toby the beagle RIP - 11/08/2022 07:48

That's so sad to read Jim, sorry you've lost your pal frown
Posted By: Cooperman

Re: Toby the beagle RIP - 16/08/2022 06:23

Sorry to hear that Jim, it’s not easy to let them go even if it’s the kindest thing to do frown
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK