Fiat Coupe Club UK

EBay

Posted By: jimboy

EBay - 26/10/2022 10:35

Apologies! I’m letting off steam here. Been out for night rides on my bike lately and have updated my lights, lots of unlit wee roads in my area. I purchased a very good torch from eBay LED rechargeable three bulbs very bright indeed, however I could be doing with an other just to brighten things up more. Flicking through eBay again and imagine my surprise an eight LED bulb rechargeable torch for a fiver, bargain, brand new from a company, snapped it up a couple of days ago, however today I get a message saying said light was from a faulty batch and refunded my money. Same light was on for £26 soon after my purchase.

Now you don’t have to be a genius to see what’s going on. Contacted eBay but no help. I can’t leave negative feedback until seven days pass. Not the end of the world but disappointing grr
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: EBay - 26/10/2022 12:13

Yep you were unlucky there, in the end the only recourse you have is to leave negative feedback but then they will just change their trading name.

I found similar issues with R7 LED bulbs in my attempt to de-halogen our hall lighting system - buying from "different" suppliers still results in them all coming from the same place, it's obvious from the packaging and the return address details.

To be fair when I complained about my first batch of bulbs flickering they eventually gave me a full refund and told me to leep the bulbs!
Posted By: jimboy

Re: EBay - 26/10/2022 13:17

They have disappeared off the feedback page so I can’t even give them a bad write up
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: EBay - 26/10/2022 14:11

Tells you all you need to know grr
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK