Fiat Coupe Club UK

coupe turbo front shocks

Posted By: robertjock

coupe turbo front shocks - 24/02/2019 10:33

Hi all ,i have started to completely disassemble my 1999 fiat coupe 20v turbo LE,car is now stripped down to bare shell,just engine and gearbox to drop this week,
my question is about front shocks,while stripping front shocks down noticed one has come to the end off its life,so will have to replace both front shocks,any recommendations welcome on where to buy or advice on whats best make to suit the ride on a coupe turbo very welcome,im not into lowering springs or coilovers,have sandblasted springs and zinc primered them,as want to keep car standard,seems original front shocks for turbo very hard to source here in ireland,i have reconditioned all brake callipers in candy red VHT paint ,with new seals,pistons valves,and brembo heat resistant stickers,but for the life off me cant load pictures here,what can i say im old school,love getting hands full off oil and grease but cant use a computer to save my life lol
Thanks in advance for any advice.
JOCK.
PS my Green 20v non turbo arrived this week but not a VIS model,but bodywork and interior actually perfect on her,not bad for a car that was sitting up for 10 years.
Posted By: Rob40

Re: coupe turbo front shocks - 24/02/2019 14:21

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-COUPE-2-0-20V-TURBO-1996-2001-New-Front-Suspension-Strut-Shock-Absorber/162671521540?hash=item25dffa6f04:g:nfMAAOSwpDdU7Z8C
Posted By: Rob40

Re: coupe turbo front shocks - 24/02/2019 14:22

Then check out the rest of coupe stock still available
Posted By: avtokrator

Re: coupe turbo front shocks - 24/02/2019 18:30

Got mines from Autodoc few months ago, not much stock though...
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK