Fiat Coupe Club UK

New Brembo Sport Brake Discs & Pads

Posted By: lancer778544

New Brembo Sport Brake Discs & Pads - 20/04/2022 18:58

Hi all,

Nosing about on the Brembo brake catalog and it looks like Brembo are developing new sport discs and pads for the Coupe (well, the 20vt at least):

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

The discs are still in development but the pads look to be available for about £125 for the fronts and £85 for the rears. I will fully admit I don't know how these compare to EBC, Black Diamond e.t.c but it's nice to see more aftermarket parts being available. I love the look of the "Max" discs but they were only ever available for the rears due to being the same fit as an Abarth 500/595 I guess.
Posted By: andyps

Re: New Brembo Sport Brake Discs & Pads - 21/04/2022 11:10

They could be interesting, particularly for the rears as I have a set of floating discs for the front of mine.
Posted By: 386ka

Re: New Brembo Sport Brake Discs & Pads - 21/04/2022 11:31

I was looking at the 305mm discs from Alfa Romeo Mito. From what I can tell, there is a difference only in the hub surface diameter, but the rest is pretty much the same (dimension-wise). Can someone confirm if they are interchangeable?
Posted By: Grigio

Re: New Brembo Sport Brake Discs & Pads - 22/04/2022 08:10

They also list Bendix and Bosch master cylinders. I thought these were NLA for the 20VT.
Posted By: wink

Re: New Brembo Sport Brake Discs & Pads - 23/04/2022 17:11

I've got Brembo Sport discs & pads - but fitted a couple of years back, discs have straight grooves. They're good.
Posted By: Jamiepm

Re: New Brembo Sport Brake Discs & Pads - 24/09/2022 21:03

Brembo do a floating disc that’s sold as fitment for a Fiat 695 Arbarth
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK