Fiat Coupe Club UK

Tyres Toyo's

Posted By: Anonymous

Tyres Toyo's - 22/11/2009 14:21

Got my car fitted this week with 4 new Toyo Proxy T1, these are fantastic tyres both in the dry and wet. No loss of traction, im not spinning the wheels when under boost so all power on the ground, WELL!! apart from the clutch slipping now BUGGER!! best save some more pennies.

Thanks to all the tyre posts on the forum, it saved me 2nd guessing.

Got them form event tyres www.event-tyres.co.uk the guy was very professional and all fitted on my drive total cost £307 for all 4 fitted balanced and valves, and they take the old tyres away.

Re: Tyres Toyo's - 22/11/2009 15:36

I use these, and am also very impressed, in wet as well.

It remains to see how long they last as the rubber is probably softer than most...
Posted By: Nigel

Re: Tyres Toyo's - 22/11/2009 20:40

Assuming you're on standard wheels, John at Motormech can do these tyres for quite a bit less (although this is supply only - you'd probably have to pay £20 - £30 to have them fitted) - still cheaper though

As for the quality, I've been running T1-R for several years now and I rate them very highly. Almost unstickable in the dry, and pretty decent in the wet. Not brilliant in snow though rolleyes

Re: Tyres Toyo's - 27/11/2009 10:32

event tyres are quality, you come out of the house on a saturday morning whilst hanging from friday great watching someone else do all the dog work for such little money!
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK