Fiat Coupe Club UK

Members pack?

Posted By: Anonymous

Members pack? - 13/08/2019 18:22

Hi,
Paid my tenner and it’s been a little over a month since. Can you advise please when I get membership pack and access to members area? Thank you.
David
Posted By: Ballypete

Re: Members pack? - 13/08/2019 20:08

Hi David, I cant find you in the database of members (that usually indicates a problem with the online form completion) and looking through payments cant see one for you. Please PM me with your details and I will do another check. regards. Pete

Re: Members pack? - 13/08/2019 20:52

You have PM.

Re: Members pack? - 14/08/2019 17:43

David, your payment appeared today now processed. the pack will go out in the next batch

Re: Members pack? - 14/08/2019 18:32

Great news, thank you. Earlier mix up was entirely of my own making, apologies.
David

Re: Members pack? - 15/08/2019 07:00

thumb

Re: Members pack? - 08/09/2019 17:07

I paid my tenner last week, seems a great club not like the ford scene it can be toxic.
Posted By: jimboy

Re: Members pack? - 08/09/2019 17:31

Originally Posted by Stevoswify
I paid my tenner last week, seems a great club not like the ford scene it can be toxic.

Aye well, the Coop fraternity compared to other forums attract a select group in a nut shell. The Coop is one of those cars who drivers in the know are like minded & know the score. We have our iffy moments which can turn out worst very expensive, but there are forum members here that can soften the load so to speak. Help is usually on hand... driving I'm not going to say anything about other forums.... wink

Re: Members pack? - 08/09/2019 19:06

Originally Posted by Stevoswify

Welcome to the club. I saw your payment in the account but there must have been a problem with the online forms at your end as it you had generated two accounts and your username didn’t show up in the membership manager. Was wondering how I was going to identify you! Sorted now and I’ve just processed your form manually so your member pack will be going out in the next batch
Posted By: Blueboyracer

Re: Members pack? - 09/09/2019 05:58

Welcome to our club Stephen,
Great to see another 16v na in the club, not too many of us around these days ;-)
I will be posting out your pack in the batch w/c Sep 16.
Regards Rich

Re: Members pack? - 09/09/2019 11:25

Awesome thanks guys, I have been out of the loop with classic motors for a 18 months since I sold my Sierra but seen this coop and just impulsed it ha ha.

IV done plenty of bits to it so far but there is more to do just praying I have plugged all the oil leaks, it's good to keep them on the road especially this one being a 16v n/a.
Posted By: magooagain

Re: Members pack? - 26/02/2020 14:08

Membership pack recieved today Thankyou.
Posted By: Matthewpilcher

Re: Members pack? - 24/07/2021 12:55

Hi there I’m new to the group and I have a Rosso Red 20v Vis,

I paid my 10 pound today what do we get in the Members pack?
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Members pack? - 24/07/2021 21:03

Hi and welcome Matthew, as far as I know you still receive some club "visiting cards", some transparent coupé windscreen stickers as well as your club membership card along with your welcome letter. Not much more I'm afraid but then the membership is only a tenner!

This does give you access though to priceless information on here all about maintaining your coop with a wealth of how-to's which you'll find when scrolling down the opening page. The only thing you'll have to wait for are Selling rights (and the right to reply in this section) which you can apply for after 3 months. Details of how to do this are clearly marked out at the top of each page in this section. In brief, it's a safety device for members.

You can post pics of your Rosso on Coupé Related Chat and tell us a bit about yourself smile
Posted By: jimboy

Re: Members pack? - 25/07/2021 05:20

I paid my tenner a few weeks ago, I didn’t receive any sort of pack. I’m not too bothered about that, just wondering if my money got through.
Posted By: Matthewpilcher

Re: Members pack? - 25/07/2021 07:39

Perfect Thankyou very much 👍 looking farward to seeing my welcome pack then and for 10 quid you cannot argue 😂

Also I wondering does car shows and meets show up in that general chat or …. Looking farward to see another coupe as down here I havnt seen another one haha
Posted By: Cooperman

Re: Members pack? - 25/07/2021 08:09

Hi Matthew & Jimboy, your Membership packs will be in the post in the morning. I tend to process these over the weekends when I have more time from my work. Thanks for supporting the club smile
Ashley
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Members pack? - 25/07/2021 21:44

Originally Posted by Matthewpilcher

Also I wondering does car shows and meets show up in that general chat or …. Looking farward to see another coupe as down here I havnt seen another one haha

Keep your eye on the Events section smile
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK