Fiat Coupe Club UK

membership renewal?

Posted By: G_Man

membership renewal? - 06/04/2020 08:53

Peeps - renewal paid via PP some days ago now and just checking that it's been received? No rush smile
Posted By: PeteP

Re: membership renewal? - 08/04/2020 09:08

I posted your membership pack yesterday Alan and it should be with you tomorrow.

Re: membership renewal? - 12/04/2020 15:05

thumb

Re: membership renewal? - 17/04/2020 16:13

All received Pete smile
Posted By: andyps

Re: membership renewal? - 18/04/2020 15:18

Just hopping in to this as I didn't receive anything in the post for my renewal this year.

Re: membership renewal? - 18/04/2020 17:53

Originally Posted by andyps
Just hopping in to this as I didn't receive anything in the post for my renewal this year.

I posted your membership pack yesterday Andy, It should be with you on Monday.
Posted By: andyps

Re: membership renewal? - 19/04/2020 22:17

Thanks Pete!
Posted By: Genic

Re: membership renewal? - 28/04/2020 16:29

also just checking if my PP was ok smile

thanks
Posted By: suziblu

Re: membership renewal? - 06/06/2020 15:32

Hi,

I've sent my renewal subscription payment via PayPal but I can't 'finalise' my subscription on the link provided. I have filled in the necessary details but when I submit the page all I I get is a 'pop up' saying 'Error in processing data'.

Please help!!!

Many thanks.
Kind regards,
Suzanne

Re: membership renewal? - 06/06/2020 15:49

Hi Suzanne,

I'll pm you to explain what has happened and what you need to do. Basically it is a result of us keeping GDPR compliance up to date.

Regards,

Pete.
Posted By: iainb

Re: membership renewal? - 17/06/2020 11:00

Just noticed this post and realised I joined June 2018 and didn't get a renewal last year or this, so presumably my membership expired June 2019! Do I need to rejoin or can you send me a renewal?

Re: membership renewal? - 17/06/2020 12:04

Hi Iain,

I have just checked and our then membership secretary did send a reminder PM in June last year but we heard nothing from you.

As part of our GDPR we delete membership records 6 months after membership lapses, so I cannot send you the normal renewal.

So you will have to rejoin.

It's no big deal, simply send your subscription as explained in Step 2 and then complete Step 3 of this form: https://www.fiatcoupeclub.org/?navi=THE%20CLUB&page=BECOME%20A%20MEMBER
(it's at the top of the lefthand column on this forum)

This will enable us to sort out your new club membership

Regards

PeteP

Membership secretary.
Posted By: ScouseCoupe

Re: membership renewal? - 14/07/2020 18:14

Just renewed.
Posted By: slime500

Re: membership renewal? - 17/07/2020 14:10

I think mine had lapsed due to dodgy memory! Just renewed now smile
Posted By: Dill

Re: membership renewal? - 18/07/2020 19:58

Hey guys
Have paid PayPal and when completed the new gdpr form came up,with an error page...have met a pm about it.
Cheers
Marc

Re: membership renewal? - 18/07/2020 20:50

Hi Dill,

I expect that you tried to fill in part 1 of the form which is to register on the forum. That would be why you got an error message.

You only need to complete parts 2 and 3 of this form as you are already registered on this forum:

https://www.fiatcoupeclub.org/?navi=THE%20CLUB&page=BECOME%20A%20MEMBER

Regards,

PeteP

Re: membership renewal? - 24/07/2020 17:30

Hi PeteP

Did my payment come through ok?

Thanks
Simon (Slime 500)

Re: membership renewal? - 24/07/2020 19:00

Hi Simon,

I assume that you used Paypal as on your renewal form. 10 minutes ago I checked emails from them which advise us of funds being received and there is nothing showing as having come from you.

Which address did you send it to?

We have found that some folks have not used the correct email. It should be sent to subscription@fiatcoupeclub.org. subscription@fccuk.org would also work.

Some have had their payment hung up because they sent it to subscriptions@fiatcoupeclub.org. They would see a pending payment in their own Paypal account if that was the problem.

Ballypete is our club treasurer and he normally checks for both Paypal and Bank payments once a week, usually on Fridays or over the weekend

Hope this helps,
Pete
Posted By: Ballypete

Re: membership renewal? - 26/07/2020 08:37

Hi Simon, ive located your payment (different first name) and processed it today. regards. Ballypete

Re: membership renewal? - 27/07/2020 15:56

Thanks PeteP and Ballypete.

Apologies for the confusion. I blame my parents for my silent first name. Its been nothing but trouble over the years!!

Good to be a member again. Feel a built guilty coming on here without a membership!
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK