Fiat Coupe Club UK

Can't post a for sale ad - KevvyG

Posted By: KMG

Can't post a for sale ad - KevvyG - 15/06/2022 12:07

Hi, I just put a for sale ad up in the parts for sale section but can't access it. Could it be that my subscription has expired?
I have parts for sale, but no longer have the Coupe, so don't really need to pay the annual fee to rejoin, should my membership have expired.
If this is the case, how can I let members know I have a pair of Coupe Headlight Pods for sale, which I know are getting to be a rare item, and should not be left in my attic!

Thanks,
Kevin (Ginns) (R785 JKH)
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Can't post a for sale ad - KevvyG - 15/06/2022 13:31

KMG, a reminder was sent to you on 12/2/22 and as there was no reply you were dismembered on 21/3/22.

The links in the Marketplace section explain that you won't be able to see your ad until it's been approved - in your case it won't be anyway as you haven't provided any photos.

As these are bulky items it might be useful to provide a quote for shipping costs for the buyer's benefit.

I'll copy your ad and return it to you via PM so that you can re-use it and add the necessary smile
Posted By: Trappy

Re: Can't post a for sale ad - KevvyG - 15/06/2022 20:38

Originally Posted by Edinburgh
...as there was no reply you were *dismembered* on 21/3/22.

Crikey, that seems a bit extreme! laugh Better renew mine then!

Re: Can't post a for sale ad - KevvyG - 15/06/2022 21:48

Originally Posted by Trappy
Originally Posted by Edinburgh
...as there was no reply you were *dismembered* on 21/3/22.

Crikey, that seems a bit extreme! laugh Better renew mine then!

Yes that's a point, I don't want the Thought Police paying a visit let alone the Peaky Blinders laugh
Posted By: KMG

Re: Can't post a for sale ad - KevvyG - 16/06/2022 07:28

Ok, I'll attach some pics asap.

I notice that the PM version can't be edited.
Just copy the txt, add the photos, and post again in the parts for sale section?

Thanks for your help....!

Re: Can't post a for sale ad - KevvyG - 16/06/2022 07:56

Originally Posted by KMG

Just copy the txt, add the photos, and post again in the parts for sale section?

You've got it smile
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK