Fiat Coupe Club UK

club twinning FCP - UK club

Posted By: Anonymous

club twinning FCP - UK club - 15/01/2010 00:44

Hi guys ! here is a member staff of

www.fiatcoupepassion.it

a new fresh club, with lot of people ready to growing up with passion about fiat Coupe.
we are the old forum of clubdelcoupefiat.com, take out and reborn into a new club, separately from old.
we organize lot of meeting, first into italian's track, like imola monza mugello varano etc etc.., but also into UE, like july '10 with nurburgring meeting.

i'm asking to you, if interested, to make a twinning with us, that mean a link to our website/forum and viceversa, our site will link to yours etc. with banners.

the goals is to share info and experience, free and for all, making international meeting if is possible. the first, could be this summer, when we come to NurburRing in july.

also every three month, we'll publish for our members, a CoupèMagazine, a PDF magazine plenty of info, photo and articles about our car, sent via internet (email or website download avaiable), the idea is to collaborate with you, also with your article if you want to help us, maybe translating the magazine into uk language for all your's member.
any other idea will be possible ! wink

... also, if someone of yours club's member would like to come in italy, we can afford an help for everything could be necessary...

thanks for your apreciation,
(and sorry for my poor english .. oh my gosh ^_^ )

best regards from italy !!!
Posted By: MarioCirillo

Re: club twinning FCP - UK club - 15/01/2010 01:20

Ciao Marco in regards to the website and club collaboration - You have PM

Mario
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK