Fiat Coupe Club UK

Posted application last month

Posted By: jame5

Posted application last month - 17/03/2010 18:48

Hi i posted my application form and cheque just over a month ago and haven't received anything yet. Is there a problem?
Posted By: bockers

Re: Posted application last month - 17/03/2010 21:33

Sorry

I am snowed under with work and trying to finish my new kitchen and finding it very difficult to undertake any club business my house is in a state of chaos.

I will endeavour to get something out this week and will grant you access the the club area.

Appologies for this

john
Posted By: volumex

Re: Posted application last month - 13/04/2010 20:59

i think i may have sent my payment for my application to the wrong account from volumex....
Posted By: PeteP

Re: Posted application last month - 13/04/2010 22:40

It's possible, there are one or two missing paypal payments.
Please PM me with your real name and I can check if yours is one of them.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Posted application last month - 23/04/2010 22:55

could you tell me if my app has been done correctly and the money recieved please...thanks

Re: Posted application last month - 24/04/2010 05:31

Originally Posted By: ktm450exc
could you tell me if my app has been done correctly and the money recieved please...thanks

You have a PM

Re: Posted application last month - 02/05/2010 11:01

Hi there did a Paypal on Friday night (30th April), can you grant access to the members area.
regards
Aidan

Re: Posted application last month - 03/05/2010 10:15

Hi, I made payment via Bank transfer on April 29th. The transfer only takes 2 hours. Can you confirm payment? Thanks
Posted By: PeteP

Re: Posted application last month - 03/05/2010 11:14

Yes, it has arrived, thank you.

Re: Posted application last month - 03/05/2010 12:24

Originally Posted By: Wardie73
Hi, I made payment via Bank transfer on April 29th. The transfer only takes 2 hours. Can you confirm payment? Thanks

Please note this is a club run by volunteers, we just don't have the resources to be checking payments every hour and confirming back to people.

We try hard to get membership processed within 10 days but cannot promise that. If you have heard nothing by 28 days then by all means send me a PM.

Many thanks for your understanding.

John

Re: Posted application last month - 03/05/2010 12:41

petep response was all I needed. Just wanted to know that you received the payment. Take as much time as you need to process the membership.....

Andrew
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK