Fiat Coupe Club UK

Keevil - Monday 22nd Aug

Posted By: Anonymous

Keevil - Monday 22nd Aug - 07/08/2011 19:50

I'm thinking of doing the track day at Keevil on the 22nd.

Anyone else fancy it?
Posted By: Fishy_Dave

Re: Keevil -Monday 20th Aug - 09/08/2011 10:40

Hi Kenno, by my diary the 20th isn't a Monday? crazy laugh

Re: Keevil -Monday 20th Aug - 09/08/2011 18:20

lol.. cheers Dave.

Re: Keevil - Monday 22nd Aug - 10/08/2011 13:03

I have booked the day off work and will be there, at the very least to come and spectate/help if you would like. Assuming the race this Sunday goes fine then I will try to book a trackday place too.

Cheers, Dave smile

Re: Keevil - Monday 22nd Aug - 12/08/2011 16:39

Awesome! Be good to take a few tips on track.

Oh and if we were both driving I guess we don't have to pay for an additional passenger would we?

Re: Keevil - Monday 22nd Aug - 23/08/2011 10:12

I was at this event yesterday and clocked this tall skinny guy who looked familiar but just couldn’t place him, struck me this morning it might have been one of the Fiat Coupe guys and sure enough there is a posting here.

I guess that was you Dave, if you noticed a fat bloke looking at you a bit funny, it was nothing weird tongue laugh

I was getting to know my little Punto a bit better, had good fun.

Re: Keevil - Monday 22nd Aug - 24/08/2011 10:31

Lol, I don't know who you were staring at Sandy, but it wasn't me or Kenno love laugh

I dropped by there at the end of the day to chat to an instructor, but everyone else had left by then. You had good weather for it, hope the car went well. smile

Re: Keevil - Monday 22nd Aug - 24/08/2011 11:34

laugh God knows then, was wracking my brain trying to figure out if I knew the guy as he looked familiar, then thought it might have been one of the coupe guys, saw this thread, put 2 and 2 together and clearly came up with 5, doh

Must just be a guy with one of those faces smile

Car was good, me behind the wheel not so much, overcooked lots of bends etc (mainly the hairpin 100+ down to 30 with a bump in the zone seemed to trip up me and my ABS) seem to have forgotten how to brake shocked should be a simple thing really rolleyes hey ho

I was getting there in the end, had a good day.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK