Fiat Coupe Club UK

Cheapie trackday at Castle Combe

Posted By: Fishy_Dave

Cheapie trackday at Castle Combe - 29/10/2011 10:19

Hi guys,

I'm doing the Javelin trackday this coming Friday (4th November) at Castle Combe, would be good to have some company. Seems a bit of a bargain at £99 for open pitlane IMO.

Linky

I realise it's a bit close to the Donington day for many of you. The Celica will probably get its first outing on track, no idea what it will be like.

Cheers, Dave smile
Posted By: Hovedan

Re: Cheapie trackday at Castle Combe - 29/10/2011 11:59

I wish I hadn't seen this Dave!!

If I can't get the coop ready, it could be the perfect day to take the other halfs celica 190 for a blat, and compare it to the extra special version you have.

Re: Cheapie trackday at Castle Combe - 30/10/2011 22:24

Sounds good Dan, be good to see you there. Doc Frag has just bought himself a Celica 190 too and could be tempted to a trackday in the future. cool

Re: Cheapie trackday at Castle Combe - 31/10/2011 11:50

Originally Posted By: Fishy_Dave
Sounds good Dan, be good to see you there. Doc Frag has just bought himself a Celica 190 too and could be tempted to a trackday in the future. cool

Celica 190 owners increasing on this site smile

Unfortunately my other half needs the car this Friday.

If you want some company I may swing by after the school run on Friday to spectate?

Re: Cheapie trackday at Castle Combe - 02/11/2011 09:31

Sounds good smile

Re: Cheapie trackday at Castle Combe - 03/11/2011 23:22

I need to tinker with custard for it's mot retest a bit tomorrow, so hopefully should be over early afternoon if not before.

Re: Cheapie trackday at Castle Combe - 04/11/2011 06:38

Ok mate, although I wouldn't blame you if you stayed away - the weather is looking awful. frown
Will look out for you. smile

Re: Cheapie trackday at Castle Combe - 04/11/2011 19:16

Hi Dan and Dave, Thanks for coming along, hope it was worth the passenger fee wink
A pity the weather turned again at lunchtime, we almost gave up and sat in the Tavern drinking tea until it stopped raining towards the end when we took the Celica out again.
Well worth the £99 for the day, except for me scraping the rear bumper on the wall last night whilst loading up cry grr.
See you next weekend at Donnington. smile
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK