Fiat Coupe Club UK

SAROC @ Knockhill 5th April evg.

Posted By: Edinburgh

SAROC @ Knockhill 5th April evg. - 19/02/2013 10:49

Scottish Alfa Romeo Owners' Club have invited any FCCUK members to attend their track night in April that runs for 2 hours on a Friday night.

The event is on Friday 5th April and runs between 6 and 8. The cost is £70 for first driver, £35 for second driver and £10 per passenger and "your guys are more than welcome to attend" smile

So there you go, I'm happy to monitor this one but won't be there as on holiday.

To keep them informed with possible numbers list names below in usual fashion....
Posted By: mattB

Re: SAROC @ Knockhill 5th April evg. - 19/02/2013 12:45

Yup.

Re: SAROC @ Knockhill 5th April evg. - 19/02/2013 16:57

1. MattB
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: SAROC @ Knockhill 5th April evg. - 20/02/2013 11:38

I may be on Holiday so put me done as provisional.

Re: SAROC @ Knockhill 5th April evg. - 20/02/2013 16:32

Put me down as a definate, having to bail on the July trackday, forgot I'm in Menorca!

Re: SAROC @ Knockhill 5th April evg. - 20/02/2013 18:42

1. MattB
2. Lego (prov.)
3. Kerr20v

@ Kerr20v, we've had to cancel the July track day anyway, so you're let off this time laugh

Re: SAROC @ Knockhill 5th April evg. - 23/02/2013 11:34

For those who are unsure about Trackday Driving - there is a great offer on at Knockhill next week.
Performance Driving Course £95. Friendly one to one tuition.
This will give you all the experience and confidence you need to attend trackdays in the future

Track Experience offer

Re: SAROC @ Knockhill 5th April evg. - 23/02/2013 12:00

Originally Posted By: Lego
For those who are unsure about Trackday Driving - there is a great offer on at Knockhill next week.
This will give you all the experience and confidence you need to attend trackdays in the future

Track Experience offer

This looks great - a long way to go though from Kent for an hour though..... frown

Re: SAROC @ Knockhill 5th April evg. - 23/02/2013 19:28

i mite be up for it mate

Re: SAROC @ Knockhill 5th April evg. - 28/02/2013 11:23

Originally Posted By: Lego

Track Experience offer

Only £85 now.

Re: SAROC @ Knockhill 5th April evg. - 28/02/2013 19:57

Is this to be paid in advance or on the day?

Re: SAROC @ Knockhill 5th April evg. - 10/03/2013 16:34

1. MattB
2. Lego (prov)
3. Kerr20v

I want to go but it may be too early for Coop!

I will un-sorn the Coop and tax again from April 1st. I will be back on from hols on 3rd of April. So first chance to drive will be the 4th - the day before Track Night.
After it's nearly 6 month winter hibernation I'm not sure it's a wise idea to take it straight on to track after being out of use for so long? Along with new Discs, it got new pads just before it's winter sleep and they will need bedding in too. So may have to miss this frown

I'll mull it over for a few days

Re: SAROC @ Knockhill 5th April evg. - 26/03/2013 22:19

Sorry Chaps, I wont be able to make this frown Hope the weather is kind and you all have a great time.

I will be at Knockhill on the Sunday after this with my boy Lewis who at 13 can and will get to drive a car(and not mine thumb) for the first time on the track. Lucky Boy - me & my mates had to drive yellow post office vans(Morris Minors?) round their locked compound at night and then run like hell when the police came - to get to drive a car when I was 13 biglaugh

Re: SAROC @ Knockhill 5th April evg. - 05/04/2013 19:51

Did anybody go to the SAROC night?
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK