Finally got the car dyno'd after it was mapped by Flea in October. cool

Rough spec:

GT28RS
FMIC
WLBRO + Wiring Mod
Gizmo
3" DP + Decat
Pine Fresh Magic tree

Now I was bit down heartened earlier however now I can see the good and not just the bad, the map is bang on, the car is running nice and safe , unfortuantely ( the bad) it has a boost leak I'm dropping about 0.3 bar.

My greeting face thread:

http://www.fiatcoupeclub.org/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1303178#Post1303178

To be honest I don't really drive it hard and only used the 1.1bar setting with the exception being the day I got it back from Flea where it hit 1.4 no problem. Anyway here are the graphs:

click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge

I await the mocking abuse from my supportive Scottish mafia! laugh
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Dyno results from today - 05/01/2012 21:36

Hope you get it sorted yaa fanny smile

Re: Dyno results from today - 05/01/2012 22:26

i would say that's cracking result at just 1.1bar, nice early spool up for a turbo that big and decent power for that level of boost, once your boost leaks sorted it will probably spool up a smidge quicker again and also produce more power and torque and well as holdng power further up the rev range

Re: Dyno results from today - 06/01/2012 11:34

Originally Posted By: sparkyman
Hope you get it sorted buddy smile

Really , no kidney blow laugh Cheers Ronnie I'm hoping it'll be an easy fix but no doubt it'll be time consuming!

Originally Posted By: doug20vt
i would say that's cracking result at just 1.1bar, nice early spool up for a turbo that big and decent power for that level of boost, once your boost leaks sorted it will probably spool up a smidge quicker again and also produce more power and torque and well as holdng power further up the rev range

Yeah the result is good for 1.1 I was just gutted, prob more at myself because if I'd just driven it in anger I would have known the boost was down and would have sorted it before going for the power run. I know I'll want it dyno'd again once I sort the leak and ask anyone I'm tight so paying twice will gut me! laugh

Re: Dyno results from today - 06/01/2012 21:21

Originally Posted By: kennyf
Originally Posted By: sparkyman
Hope you get it sorted yaa fanny smile

Really , no kidney blow laugh Cheers Ronnie I'm hoping it'll be an easy fix but no doubt it'll be time consuming!

Nae bother smile
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK