Fiat Coupe Club UK

Ferrari Racing Days 13-14 Sept @ Silverstone

Posted By: Anonymous

Ferrari Racing Days 13-14 Sept @ Silverstone - 27/08/2014 15:12

As the title suggest, there is another chance to see the Ferrari Racing Days at Silverstone this year.

I went a couple of years ago (it wasn't on last year) and it was superb. Not too busy, but a huge turnout of all sorts of Ferraris. It includes F1 Corse Clienti, Ferrari Challenge Europe and the XX Programmes (FXX & 599XX). Yes these are people who pay a huge amount of cash to Ferrari to do the ultimate track days.

Anyway, I should be going one day. Be good to see some fellow petrolheads there. Pistonheads also had a Sunday Service a few years ago so could be lots of cars to look out for.

Cheers
Chris

Re: Ferrari Racing Days 13-14 Sept @ Silverstone - 27/08/2014 16:11

Pistonheads Sunday Service they gave away free tickets for the Ferrari Racing Days and was a good day out , agm on the 13th so I don't think i'll make it this year frown .
Posted By: alexjames

Re: Ferrari Racing Days 13-14 Sept @ Silverstone - 28/08/2014 00:06

Ill probably head down on the Saturday with the mrs and kid

Re: Ferrari Racing Days 13-14 Sept @ Silverstone - 03/09/2014 16:37

pistonheads are doing a sunday service there on sunday laugh so 2 free tickets for me so I will be there wink
Posted By: Ali_and_Marvin

Re: Ferrari Racing Days 13-14 Sept @ Silverstone - 13/09/2014 01:25

I'm planning to drive the coop (arm injury permitting)and my OH is taking his G33 Ginetta plus his son. Hopefully see you there!
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK