Fiat Coupe Club UK

Piston Heads - Midnight Tunnel Run. 14 Jan 06.

Posted By: Anonymous

Piston Heads - Midnight Tunnel Run. 14 Jan 06. - 15/01/2006 00:45

Heard about this at the Surrey RR today. Meeting on the southside of Chelsea bridge (by the 'Tea Hut') around 10:30pm. It's not far from me so i'm thinking about seeing what the fuss is all about.

Re: Piston Heads - Midnight Tunnel Run. 14 Jan 06. - 15/01/2006 04:36

sounds good, but cant make it, damn, please check it out, i wanna know! maybe i will try to get back for it...

Re: Piston Heads - Midnight Tunnel Run. 14 Jan 06. - 15/01/2006 08:06

kenno was that your car i saw parked up? i drove over the bridge a few times, saw the murple on the bridge and a chick at the shell garage in a sprint blue aswell as yours, and 3 aston v8! glad i made it in time to have a gander. cheers for the post.

Re: Piston Heads - Midnight Tunnel Run. 14 Jan 06. - 15/01/2006 08:43

gumball - yes mate. that was me in front of the atom. I spotted a sprint blue drive by and had a wander over the bridge incase they parked up. I saw that porto parked up too.

some nice metal there tonight.

couldn't stay for long as i have an early start tomorrow. Did however have a 'run in' with a Audi TiT. left him in second at which i backed off as flat in third along a london road is asking for a porridge especially when the roads would have been full of the BiB as they knew tonight ws going on.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK