Fiat Coupe Club UK

Any upcoming meets in Surrey, Sussex or Kent?

Posted By: OnlyItalian

Any upcoming meets in Surrey, Sussex or Kent? - 10/08/2015 20:51

Hi all, need to look at some coupes before the end of the summer but she doesn't like being taken into London so Ace Cafe is out.

So are there any meets on the horizon in Surrey, Sussex or Kent? If not maybe an unofficial meet up for a few forum members in a couple of weeks. Anyone up for it?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Any upcoming meets in Surrey, Sussex or Kent? - 10/08/2015 23:49

Hi OnlyItalian,
There will be 4 at Wings and Wheels on August Bank Holiday Saturday. We are awaiting the Bolney Car Show to be rescheduled as bad weather put pay to it a couple of weeks back. There will probably be 6 or so there then. The biggest gathering will be the Honnington Italian Car Show in the Tunbridge Wells area. See you at an event soon wink

Re: Any upcoming meets in Surrey, Sussex or Kent? - 11/08/2015 20:11

thanks for the info Pondman. Weather permitting I'll bring her out for one of those meets. If not I'll turn up in the econodonkey.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Any upcoming meets in Surrey, Sussex or Kent? - 14/08/2015 17:46

I'm based near Woking Surrey so would be happy to meet up with fellow Coupe owners. I was hoping to go to the Bolney meet but the weather scuppered that one !!!!!
Posted By: PeteP

Re: Any upcoming meets in Surrey, Sussex or Kent? - 14/08/2015 18:28

There's Wings and Wheels at Dunsfold in a couple of weeks time.

The club will have a stand on the Saturday, if you are quick you may still be able to get entry for you and your car.

Click the W & W link in the thread.

If that is closed then I suggest you contact Emily Hooton to see if she can get you late entry to the club stand

On 6th September there is the Honnington show in Kent.

Then on 11th October there is the Brooklands Autumn Motorsport Festival. The club will be there.

Re: Any upcoming meets in Surrey, Sussex or Kent? - 16/08/2015 10:53

I put my name down for the Honnington show on the 6th. But maybe a few of us could have an unofficial meet at Cobham or Peas Pottage services. Me and a mate met at Peas Pottage a while back. Just two broomies parked up next to each other caused quite a stir.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK