Fiat Coupe Club UK

Complimentary tickets for Silverstone Classic!!

Posted By: Ballypete

Complimentary tickets for Silverstone Classic!! - 17/07/2018 11:58

Had a nice surprise in the setup pack from the organisers today. As well as all the club info we have also qualified for 6 complimentary admission tickets.

2 x adult tickets for Friday
2 x adult tickets for Saturday
2 x adult tickets for Sunday

If any currently paid up club member would like a ticket, follow the process outlined below:-

1) Reply to this post with your name, club member number and which day you want a ticket for. 1 ticket per member only.
2) At 5pm tomorrow I will review the numbers and if there are more members than tickets then I will pull names out of a hat and let those successful know by return.
3) If there are still tickets left after (1) and (2) above, I will update the post and then it's first come first served.

Tickets can still be purchased online until Thursday evening for those successful who wish to bring others with them.
Posted By: PeteP

Re: Complimentary tickets for Silverstone Classic!! - 18/07/2018 08:54

Well someone has to get the ball rolling so: PeteP member no 5 Sunday please.
Posted By: Blueboyracer

Re: Complimentary tickets for Silverstone Classic!! - 18/07/2018 09:02

1. petep member #5
Posted By: DaveG

Re: Complimentary tickets for Silverstone Classic!! - 18/07/2018 12:14

A generous offer indeed, but I assume that is just for general admission, with parking in some distant field, with no chance to join in the club display?

Re: Complimentary tickets for Silverstone Classic!! - 18/07/2018 12:53

General admission as the car club spaces were allocated some time ago. There is a shuttle bus between car parks and circuit though which eases the pain, along with open pit lane access, free funfair rides and attractions, around 10,000 classic cars, full weekend of motor racing, air displays and live music on Friday and Saturday nights

Re: Complimentary tickets for Silverstone Classic!! - 18/07/2018 15:06

OK understood...it is tempting, and it would mean I can come in a car with working A/C instead of the Coupe wink laugh

Re: Complimentary tickets for Silverstone Classic!! - 18/07/2018 16:27

2 Friday, 1 Saturday and 1 Sunday left at current count

Re: Complimentary tickets for Silverstone Classic!! - 18/07/2018 16:41

Sorry I know it's past 5pm but can I reserve 1 for Saturday please, I will need to change some plans...

Re: Complimentary tickets for Silverstone Classic!! - 18/07/2018 19:01

That’s done Dave- 2 Friday and 1Sunday left
Posted By: Blueboyracer

Re: Complimentary tickets for Silverstone Classic!! - 18/07/2018 19:07

No one up for taking a day off work and spending it with at Silverstone with other club members?

1. Nismo
2. DaveG

1. petep member #5
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK