Fiat Coupe Club UK

Practical Classics NEC 27-29 March

Posted By: Gunzi

Practical Classics NEC 27-29 March - 29/01/2020 20:38

Once again the club will have a stand at the Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show at the NEC 27-29th March.

Members receive a discount on entry.

We also have a request for Members Coupes to be part of the Club Stand! All details are in the Members Section of the forum.

We hope to see you at the show!

Attached picture IMG_4671.jpg

Re: Practical Classics NEC 27-29 March - 15/03/2020 18:34

Due to the outbreak of the Corona Virus and the fact its very close in time to now, the club have decided to not attend the Practical Classics Show this year.
Posted By: andyps

Re: Practical Classics NEC 27-29 March - 15/03/2020 23:10

Sorry to hear that, I'm hoping to go but expecting it probably not to happen so do understand the reasoning behind the club cancelling.
Posted By: andyps

Re: Practical Classics NEC 27-29 March - 16/03/2020 12:17

And this morning it has been postponed to an unknown date.
Posted By: PeteP

Re: Practical Classics NEC 27-29 March - 16/03/2020 13:13

Here's the announcement for those who have not seen it.

Statement from Clarion Events.

It is with great sadness that Clarion Events has decided to postpone the Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show, with Discovery.

The event team have been continually monitoring the latest public health and government guidelines regarding the evolving COVID-19 situation and acting in accordance with their advice.

The safety and wellbeing of our visitors, exhibitors, partners, contractors and staff is the most important factor and therefore the only action for all involved is to postpone. We are working with the NEC to find suitable options to reschedule the Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show, with Discovery, so please bear with us as we work to secure a new date.

Tickets already purchased will be valid for the rescheduled date. We will be in touch with all our visitors as soon as we have more information to share and will keep you updated via our newsletters, website and social media channels.

We are truly sorry that we have had to make this extremely difficult decision and thank you all for your patience, understanding and support in this unprecedented situation. As a smaller event gathering, Classic Car Auctions will be running its auction as originally planned. Please visit their website for further details on how to get involved.

Re: Practical Classics NEC 27-29 March - 27/05/2020 15:45

Sadly the Practical Classics show has been postponed to next year, over weekend of 26-28 March 2021.

Thanks for the offer of Coupes on the stand we’ll be in contact ahead of next years show.

Re: Practical Classics NEC 27-29 March - 03/03/2021 14:09

Now cancelled completely.

The next Practical Classics show at the NEC will take place on 18th to 20th March 2022.
Posted By: G_Man

Re: Practical Classics NEC 27-29 March - 04/03/2021 14:00

Fingers crossed for the Lancaster Insurance event in November then smile

Re: Practical Classics NEC 27-29 March - 04/03/2021 14:09

That should be OK Alan so long as there isn't a 3rd wave.

We will be looking for exhibits soon, Is your yellow 16V a possiblle?
Posted By: G_Man

Re: Practical Classics NEC 27-29 March - 04/03/2021 20:58

Hi Pete. - fingers crossed indeed. Hopefully you'll have had your jab by then being under 30 wink

Yeah. - my coupe should be ok for the display thumb
Posted By: Matthewpilcher

Re: Practical Classics NEC 27-29 March - 25/07/2021 07:49

When you have any shows please let me know I’ve not seen anyone else apart from myself with a coupe haha it’s lonely haha there so rare now
Posted By: Cooperman

Re: Practical Classics NEC 27-29 March - 25/07/2021 08:54

Hi Matthew, welcome to the club, there are some owners in the Kent, Surrey, Sussex area. Where in Kent are you located?
Posted By: Matthewpilcher

Re: Practical Classics NEC 27-29 March - 25/07/2021 09:50

I am located in Sittingbourne 👍 could do with a good coupe car show or meet.

I love coupes probably the best car I’ve ever driven
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK