Fiat Coupe Club UK

Festa Italia, Sharnbrook, June 5th 2022

Posted By: StevieT

Festa Italia, Sharnbrook, June 5th 2022 - 03/05/2022 16:00

Festa Italia at Sharnbrook Hotel in Sharnbrook on Sunday June 5th.

Looks to be good event and is sponsored by AutoSportivo, tickets available from the following link:
Festa Italia Tickets Link

Spectators can enter the event from 11am, but the plan is to meet at AutoSportivo first (see link below) and then convoy down to the event, which is a 10 mile drive away.
AutoSportivo

I would say; plan to be at AutoSportivo for 10am, if not before, where Ant (the owner and who sold me my car) has plenty of space for a multitude of vehicles to park.

Going:

1. StevieT
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Festa Italia, Sharnbrook, June 5th 2022 - 03/05/2022 16:26

Stevie, ask Antz about the "abandoned" sprinty in north Edinburgh..... laugh

Re: Festa Italia, Sharnbrook, June 5th 2022 - 04/06/2022 18:36

I have spoken to Ant on this vehicle and he tells me it is a customer's car, that he is elderly, and currently very unwell, hence its lack of movement, but it is most certainly not abandoned.

Re: Festa Italia, Sharnbrook, June 5th 2022 - 27/06/2022 09:41

Hi all,

This event was cancelled the day before it was due to take place due to the bad weather, anyone who purchased a ticket would have been refunded on Saturday June 4th.

However, the event has now been rescheduled for Sunday 17th July.

Entry will be free if you register your car and interest with Ant (autosportivoltd@hotmail.com) or directly on this link and join the convoy from AutoSportivo (10am) to the event venue at the Sharnbrook Hotel, else you will have to purchase tickets from the link I provided previously.

Fingers crossed for sunshine as opposed to monsoons !
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK