Fiat Coupe Club UK

Inter country meets

Posted By: Andrew20V

Inter country meets - 22/09/2022 08:30

Has the club ever done events with other countries Coupe Clubs? Just a thought.
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Inter country meets - 22/09/2022 08:37

Andrew, we are usually invited to the annual major Dutch Club event - Viva Italia - which has just taken place in early June at Zandvoort.

Other than that, Countrycruising has organised trips to Le Mans, and previous to that the Club has organised trips to Spa, when it was affordable.

If you have an idea feel free to share smile
Posted By: DaveG

Re: Inter country meets - 22/09/2022 09:24

We have of course also attended (as individuals, but normally travelling in small convoys) the 20th and 25th anniversary meets in Turin in 2014 and 2019 organised by the Coupe Clud Piedmont, now https://www.clubdelcoupefiat.com
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Inter country meets - 22/09/2022 09:50

Indeed, the 30th anniversary is being planned as we speak for 2024 (probably early summer)
Posted By: Rosso

Re: Inter country meets - 22/09/2022 10:48

Ive made a few road trips from Scotland to Italy and been lucky enough to have met with two of the coupe groups in Milan in 2018 and in Turin this year.

Hoping one day we can make it as a group and ofcourse as already mentioned the previous anniversary events and looking forward with the 30th at the planning stage.
Posted By: Andrew20V

Re: Inter country meets - 22/09/2022 18:53

Great to find out international meets already occur. I know I'm a newbie here but it would be wonderful to invite members from mainland European countries to an event/weekend in the UK.
Posted By: Barmybob

Re: Inter country meets - 14/12/2022 15:55

Over the years we have been invited to attend many Fiat meets across Europe.

Every Year the French, German, Dutch, Italian and Polish Coupé clubs hold at least one big annual meet. Many UK Coupé owners have participated in these meets.

I you fancy a real treck with your Coupé the Norwegian Fiat Register also hold an annual event, at which UK Coupés have been welcomed before.

2023 is their 40th Anniversary - TAKING BOOKINGS HERE - June-July 2023

I shall try and find links to all the other clubs and post below. I have been out of the scene for some time so will need to try and find them again.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK