Fiat Coupe Club UK

South Coast afternoon blast anyone?

Posted By: OO7

South Coast afternoon blast anyone? - 23/01/2006 00:05

As some of you may know I work shift . This gives me very odd times off work . Tomorrow I'm changing from days to nights. That leaves me with the whole day by myself as everyone I know is working. I'm also going to be board on the Thursday afternoon and Friday as they're my rest days but still Janna & my friends will be working . I HATE SHIFTS!!!!
So does anyone else have nothing better to do during those times? Fancy meeting up and spending your weekly petrol allowance in a few very fast hours?

If people are intrested in an evening drive but can't do the working week days we could arrange a meet for Friday or Saturday evening
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: South Coast afternoon blast anyone? - 24/01/2006 09:19

I’m off this Friday and Saturday as I work shifts to . So where did you want to meet up.
Posted By: OO7

Re: South Coast afternoon blast anyone? - 24/01/2006 10:51

Hi Paul. Posting at 01:19 must mean your working now .
I think Kent is a little further than I was planning on travailing to meet someone for a little tyre kicking. What's you post code as a meet half way might be a little more doable?

Edit:

I can't do anything on Friday now as I have a funeral to attend in the morning, my friend has told me he should be picking the keys up to his new house and wants me to help him move and my girl friend has taken half day of work for me to take her pre birthday shopping
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK