Fiat Coupe Club UK

Tatton Park 5th & 6th June 2010

Posted By: Theresa

Tatton Park 5th & 6th June 2010 - 04/05/2010 23:44

Seeing as the Chatsworth Rally Show and Stanford are on the same weekend, I thought I'd leave June's Tatton show this year and wait until the August one instead.

Anyway, I realise some of you may want to attend at Tatton in June and not go to Chatsworth, etc.

I know the person who organises the huge Italian car stand that attends this event every year and he rang me today asking if any Coupes want to show on his stand.

If you do, then send me a pm and let me know and I'll pass on the name and number of the bloke you need to speak to, to sort out your attendance.

We need to know by May 20th 2010 at the latest.

You'll get to go on the stand with lots of Alfas, Fiats and Lancias of all types and it really is a great stand and the bloke you'll be in touch with is a good one too, so will get you your ticket and a place at the show, on the Italian Car Stand.

Events details:

http://www.cheshireautopromotions.co.uk/classic.php
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Tatton Park 5th & 6th June 2010 - 11/05/2010 13:59

Will be taking Grale on the Sat and Multipla on the Sunday so hope to have those sexy Speedlines on it by the show.

I personally prefer Tatton to Chatsworth, more to see more to do. If you like your Rallying though Chatsworth is a good place to see the cars in action so to speak.

Re: Tatton Park 5th & 6th June 2010 - 11/05/2010 21:04

Well, nobody has pm'ed me to ask for Stan's number, so they can show their Coupe on the stand, so am assuming either people are going to other shows or can't be bothered frown
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Tatton Park 5th & 6th June 2010 - 11/05/2010 21:32

Originally Posted By: Theresa
either people are going to other shows or can't be bothered frown

or have yet more trouble with their sh*t car grr grr cry

Re: Tatton Park 5th & 6th June 2010 - 11/05/2010 23:20

Well yes, that too frown
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK