Thanks for opening this post and I hope you manage to read it all without clicking the back button.

I've only met a few of you coupsters and I'm not sure who knows the sad story about my wife Jan

On August 27th 2015 whilst out riding on our motorbikes together, she was knocked from the road and into hedgerow and trees where she broke almost every single bone in her body, including her neck, back, pelvis, fema, forearm, ribs heel, punctured lung and haemorrhaged kidney and liver. Although that seemed bad enough, the surgeon in A&E said that they would be able to fix her up with plenty of metal and nuts and bolts. However, that first night in hospital she suffered a massive blood clot in the brain which went un-noticed due to the pain relief she was on and suffered multiple strokes and brain stem damage.

The result was basically emergency surgery to try and remove the clot otherwise certain death was to follow. The result was the surgeons at James Cook Hospital successfully removing the clot and placing Jan into an induced coma where she remained on life support with a 5% chance of survival for the next 2 month. When Jan eventually awoke from the coma, she spent the following 3 month in hospital learning to eat, walk and talk again.

Now, 4 years to the day she plans on walking up Mount Snowdon for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance charity who airlifted her to hospital on that horrible shitty life changing day. Left with breathing, balance, temp control, memory problems along with double and blurred vision and a cage around her spine, there is no stopping this woman from doing this walk as she needs and wants to prove to herself, her purpose and self worth.

Anyway, before I get too emotional typing away here....and I can feel it brewing up. All I ask is you all to consider donating just the cost of a cup of tea for a pretty amazing and inspirational woman and lets face it, a bloody good cause too! I really am a lucky man.

If you got this far, thanks for reading! x

Clint

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/janet-frank1

Boooooooooost!!!