» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
6 registered members (SimonN, Edinburgh, Thunderbox, leighgreen, ePiFaNT, Max), 50 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics109,753
Posts1,304,059
Members2,772
Most Online546
Aug 30th, 2007
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 32,122
stan 32,098
Theresa 22,819
bockers 21,009
PeteP 19,018
JimO 17,908
Nigel 17,060
Jim_Clennell 16,311
Vickster 15,915
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Coupé Related Chat
1 hour ago
At the end of the day only you have the answer.... chinny
2 69 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
2 hours ago
Never say never Annie but you would likely make a hell of a mess of the interior I suspect, best to remove it and be able to limit how much of a mess you make. I doubt trying to mask it off in situ would be an easy task either.
9 298 Read More
General Chat
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by robcoupe20vt
The court system and sentencting are an ass

Aye, rightly or wrongly this sort of offence really doesn't deem a custodial sentence in my view. Far severe crimes are treated more lenient. The motorist is treated like a cash cow in every turn, & nobody can change my way of thinking.
4 405 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
5 hours ago
Go on, you know you want to!

ebay coupe
0 40 Read More
General Chat
8 hours ago
When I last upgraded our home CCTV I went for 8x Reolink Cameras, the price is good, the Resolution is 5MP (2560x1920), they also can record audio and support POE. I also have a couple of their PTZ (Pan Tilt Zoom) cameras which also work well.
The iOS App is a breeze to setup and I use a QNAP TS453 NAS drive to store the footage/audio. Amazon link to cameras for POE switches, we have a complete Unifi setup (USG Pro, Various switches and Wifi Access Points) but I have used these before and they will do the job. Amazon link to Switches
Make sure to use external Ethernet cable (Cat5 will suffice as they are only transmitting approx 10Mbps).
The cameras get frequent firmware updates (So hopefully security is good).

Reolink also make a recorder with 8xinputs and a 2TB drive. Amazon Link to recorder

If you plan the routing of the cables you can run them with minimal issues.
Personally I wouldn't use Wifi Cameras, as they tended to drop out quite a lot when I tested them, every with us having 4xWifi access points. Your mileage may vary.
29 1,726 Read More
Non-UK Events
11 hours ago
Web site is working now, I had already made a note of the location, see you there!
61 3,819 Read More
Other Cars and Vehicles
14 hours ago
Twin-V 1022cc air cooled engine - accounts for the motorbike sound - along with a very simple exhaust.
10 314 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
Yesterday at 20:37
The FXX does sound good...
20 803 Read More
Technical Issues
Yesterday at 18:20
Check the oil - at least twice....

If the oil is too low, the hydraulic tappets struggle to fill and the engine will sound clattery
5 268 Read More
Technical Issues
Yesterday at 17:20
Ok,just checked the sensor and it seems fine, I cleaned it even thou it wasnt really dirty. After i put everything back car was stalling after reving it but it cleaned itself after a bit. Car started up fine and i drow it for a while but then suddenly it lost the throttle again. Since diagnostics report "phase sensor" failure and it appears fine, my next guess is the distributor cap which is a bit loose since small plastic part that holds it tight is broken. So do you guys know the part number for it,i think it is the same as on many other fiat cars
9 251 Read More
Coupé Parts for Sale
19/04/2019 21:46
No problem

You have PM
5 366 Read More
Buying Advice
19/04/2019 21:40
Anyone know this? Has club badges so has been known at some point.
0 62 Read More
General Chat
19/04/2019 19:48
Hi Jim - wonder if there’s a happy compromise as I have a big F-off compressor that can supply plenty of air if that’s what you need to avoid cans?

Alternatively I’m at Silverstone on 4th May and could drop it with you that evening if you’re around.
5 190 Read More
Coupé Spotting
19/04/2019 18:40
Broomy on back of a transporter heading south on A37 between Yeovil and Dorchester, when i saw it it was a matter of yards from where mine met a similar fate a few weeks ago.
1,147 765,750 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
19/04/2019 14:16
Originally Posted by Morrison
Maybe I'll try using the 500 instead.

Optimist - you'll never fit that into a coupe!

laugh
4 193 Read More
UK Social Events
18/04/2019 23:29
Excellent work as always Simon
14 625 Read More
Other Cars and Vehicles
18/04/2019 19:02
Very nice and tidy.
1 87 Read More
UK Social Events
17/04/2019 21:07
June's fine for me. Will pencil it in.
157 44,110 Read More
Other Cars and Vehicles
17/04/2019 20:53
The 170bhp MultiAir is the one to have. I've had both this model and currently the 240bhp Veloce. The MultiAir engine and manual box was a lovely combination, really nicely balanced car. The TCT box (in the Veloce) is only usable in Dynamic mode - in Normal it changes into 6th all the time. In Dynamic it's ok, but it makes the steering too heavy. And it torque steers - the power is really too much for the chassis. But the 170bhp manual just feels fine in Normal mode, best Alfa I've had over a lifetime of them, I'd have one again.
4 351 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
17/04/2019 20:41
I'd like to add that a Coop advert benefits immensely from having some really nice, carefully selected photographs of the car, as opposed to ones that look like they've just been quickly taken and thrown together.

After all, nice photos give the impression of someone who has taken an interest in the car during their time with it.

Of course something like a [enter make and model of car that is ridiculously popular and has a massive fan base] advert could have a single, rubbish, low resolution photo of the car next to an overflowing wheelie bin and it'll still probably get loads of interest but the Coop is a different story.
4 204 Read More
UK Social Events
17/04/2019 13:50
Last year was great, although I forgot to go to the AGM! Would love to go this year too, will check with the boss and dates etc.
4 204 Read More
Technical Issues
16/04/2019 18:47
i have a shed full off new old stock original fiat and alfa parts that i sell on e-bay,sure i have those seals,if you cant get them closer to you in britain i can look to make sure i have them,and stick them up on e-bay to make postage easier.

ROBERT
4 278 Read More
Handling
16/04/2019 18:46
Had similar situation 4-5 years ago........boiled brake fluid.....
8 273 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
16/04/2019 18:08
Thanks peeps for the above. Looks like I can get 1 journey cover for c £55 from the AA so not too bad for some peace of mind.
7 217 Read More
Technical Issues
16/04/2019 16:06
I agree Graham that I'd expect a CV joint to be noisier when turning but this is definitely in a straight line. It's a very definite sharp clicking noise although not really heavy, ie a click not a bang, if that makes sense?

Also it is quite definitely louder if you accelerate harder.

I checked the engine mounts when the steering issue first arose, with a bar to rock the engine, and couldn't see anything amiss.
22 947 Read More
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5