Fiat Coupe Forum Fiat Coupe Forum
- Founded by Kayjey & James Northam - Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners -
mixed RSS feedall RSS feeds
(this will scroll you to the RSS box)
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum

» Announced
    Old Forum BACK!
    Forum RSS feed!
    Images - finally!

» Related sites
    www.fiatcoupeclub.org
    www.fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    chatroom
    owners

Who's Online
5 registered (neil_r, nismo, technics, Frogthedog, 1 invisible), 51 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2,588 Registered Members
65 Forums
108,771 Topics
1,294,591 Posts

Most users ever online: 546 @ 30/08/2007 19:16
Top Posters
stan 32079
barnacle 31719
Theresa 22694
bockers 20993
pinin_prestatyn 19865
PeteP 18559
JimO 17908
Nigel 16844
Jim_Clennell 16212
Vickster 15915
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Other Cars and Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Audi RS4 by technics @ 22 minutes 18 seconds ago

Funnily enough I have looked at Evos and a few Scoobies too but I think its very different to an RS4, only similarity is probably the 4 doors..... But I just want something fast and fun, more of a weekend toy. Tempted by another big power coop but i
Coupé Related Chat
Jump to new posts Re: To Keep or to sell, that is the question? by AnnieMac @ Today at 11:18

I had an eBay message about the Coupe in the middle of the night from somebody local. I facebooked him and he's a Catholic Priest! I suppose they have to get their thrills somehow! And his surname is BATES. Honestly, I'm not making this up!
UK Social Events
I've been for the last couple of years, it's a good day out with lots of great cars to see across a wide range of types and values - doesn't have the really expensive stuff but that is OK with me.
Coupés for Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Highly modified 20VT Plus by Nigel @ Today at 09:26

To follow up on some comments earlier in this thread that it wasn't very "photo-heavy", I took the car out for a quick blat yesterday, after I'd washed a month's worth of dust and tree sap off it Looks quite good in the evening sun....
Technical Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Brake squeal-can't take it anymore lol by Richie007 @ Yesterday at 21:23

Mtec discs drilled only. EBC green pads. Just changed the pads and discs, but when I bought the car I had the slow speed brake squeal so had the callipers refurbished on the fronts and new pads can’t remember the pads back then and have no idea what
Tuning
Jump to new posts FMIC upgrade isit worth? by hangar1138 @ Yesterday at 21:10

no no no not the usual question... I actually have a FMIC, in particular this: https://www.ebay.it/itm/Intercooler-Maggiorato-frontale-Fiat-Punto-GT-Uno-Turbo-1-3-1-4-Coupe-T20-T16/300879594247?hash=item460dd24307:g:TyEAAOxy14VRTHKd 18cm x 70cm x
News & Press
Jump to new posts Re: Current issue Modern Classics by Gunzi @ Yesterday at 20:06

Pleased to hears it Alan, the club helped write the article
Coupé Related Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Coupe appreciation and faults comments by Gunzi @ Yesterday at 20:04

Those are quite some compliments T! The best I had was I pulled into a petrol station to fill up and when I went to pay the lad at the counter asked me how much it cost me to make my car look like that. He was surprised to hear that the design was u
UK Social Events
Jump to new posts Re: Really Retro Car Show 24th June 2018 by Ballypete @ Yesterday at 18:28

Nice to meet you and the family Lee, lots of cars and enthusiasts like you say, but shame there weren’t a few more Italian cars there.
Other Cars and Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Iridium Plugs by sharman @ Yesterday at 10:54

Wow, talk about bullying tactics. And £310 for 6 plugs!?! Thats £51 each. I'll never moan again about coupes being expensive to maintain.
Technical Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Air con compressor seal kit by Boosted7 @ Yesterday at 09:58

Slight change of plan, I'm looking for a new AC compressor now too. Can anyone recommend a supplier?
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: school boy humor by barnacle @ Yesterday at 07:54

Fear, uncertainty, and doubt? (and yes, I *do* know the olde englishe derivation.)
Technical Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Randomly high idling by Gunzi @ 23/06/2018 22:08

There are a couple of boost leak How to index. Common culprit is the large pipe just before throttle body can split on the underside. I had a big issue where the engine would cut out and it turned out to be an inlet donut.
General Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Wonder Wheels - any good? by jimboy @ 23/06/2018 20:09

Wonder wheels contain acids. I would never clean my alloy wheels with this stuff. There is no real secret as others have said, a purpose designed brush goes a long way with any car shampoo & bit of elbow grease.....simple.
How To's
Jump to new posts Oil Cooler & Pipes Replacement by Gunzi @ 23/06/2018 19:43

Click here for a full downloadable PDF of oil cooler and pipes replacement
How To's
Jump to new posts 20VT Brembo Front Calliper Rebuild by Gunzi @ 23/06/2018 19:21

Click here for a full downloadable PDF of the 20VT Brembo calliper rebuild.
How To's
Jump to new posts Spark Plug Condition by Gunzi @ 23/06/2018 19:14

Click here to a downloadable PDF on spark plug condition.
How To's
Jump to new posts 20VT Turbo Replacement by Gunzi @ 23/06/2018 19:01

Click this link to get a downloadable PDF of the guide including images.
Technical Issues
Jump to new posts Re: need a new windscreen by Submariner @ 23/06/2018 17:32

National Windscreens fitted an OE one on mine last Summer, he did say his Manager reckoned they were rocking horse poo but can still be sourced. The seal that came with it was useless though although sealed in a bag it had degraded/wouldn't hold on t
Coupés for Sale
Jump to new posts 1999 20vt Broom Yellow 90799 miles by JamesWorts @ 23/06/2018 13:40

Hi All For sale is my 1999 Fiat Coupe 20VT in Broom Yellow. SUBJECT: should contain colour, model, year and price Price: £4000 ono Engine and model: 2.0 20v Turbo Mileage: 90799 miles Body colour: Broom Yellow Interior colour and material: Black
News & Press
Jump to new posts Re: Current issue AutoItalia by G_Man @ 23/06/2018 09:54

Why - what's so special about it?
Other Cars and Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Alfa Romeo GT by G_Man @ 23/06/2018 09:52

Interesting discussion on Brera v GT albeit from 8 years ago: https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=99&t=1144510
General Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Half Shaft Seals Leaking by adam16vt @ 22/06/2018 23:10

Ring joe at FCSS (country cruising on here) Got the bits I needed from him a few weeks ago
General Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Rear rusty wheel arch edge repair by JKD @ 22/06/2018 20:54

To G_Man and Freddie...... Impressive work.
Coupé Related Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Is anyone buying Coupes anymore? by Gunzi @ 22/06/2018 20:31

Originally Posted By Slugcatcher1... Then something happened.... Having dropped down the slip road to exit the M62, I sat at the traffic lights. There was a slight judder from the engine and the injector warning light went off. I was 40 minutes from
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >