Fiat Coupe Forum Fiat Coupe Forum
- Founded by Kayjey & James Northam - Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners -
mixed RSS feedall RSS feeds
(this will scroll you to the RSS box)
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum

» Announced
    Old Forum BACK!
    Forum RSS feed!
    Images - finally!

» Related sites
    www.fiatcoupeclub.org
    www.fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    chatroom
    owners

Who's Online
3 registered (alex1982, Lappers, Jono), 68 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2,624 Registered Members
65 Forums
108,955 Topics
1,296,385 Posts

Most users ever online: 546 @ 30/08/2007 19:16
Top Posters
stan 32079
barnacle 31807
Theresa 22737
bockers 20996
pinin_prestatyn 19870
PeteP 18617
JimO 17908
Nigel 16894
Jim_Clennell 16229
Vickster 15915
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
UK Social Events
Jump to new posts Re: MITCAR Sunday 26th August 2018 by Jono @ 16 minutes 35 seconds ago

Hello all. I've just purchased a ticket so hope to bring the coupe along to lower the tone!
Technical Issues
Interesting temps Geoff - but hopefully does the job for you. If not give me a shout and I'll put you in touch with the company who built my unit.
Other Cars and Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Disillusioned with (Road) Driving by MeanRedSpider @ Today at 13:35

Yup - I think the M4 has got “smart” motorway mods going on until 2022 or something. The A14 works around Cambridge are going to take forever too. My heart sinks at the thought of it. And, yes, you are right, Jim. The Highlands was generally a prett
General Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Front left "half axel" or "half shaft" by Dorian @ Today at 12:43

thanks alot
General Chat
Coupé Related Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Petrol Cap seal by barnacle @ Today at 07:37

They're the right size and material, and that's the important thing.
Coupé Related Chat
Jump to new posts Re: New Battery - Size and type question by Sedicivalvole @ Today at 00:48

Thanks all! Is it really Graham? Well you learn something new everyday! Appreciate the experience. The current Bosch Silver I’ve had for over 5 years and it’s been perfect. I’d borrowed it out of the Coupé and thought I’d treat her to a new one in
Styling
Jump to new posts Re: Opinion Please - Painting Fibre Glass Bonnet by Gunzi @ Yesterday at 21:15

Barry the Coupe - best name to date Would love to see you at a meet Godders - would you be able to make Festival Italia on Sunday at Brands Hatch?
Handling
Jump to new posts Re: 281mm Rear Brake Kit - would you like some? by deannn_20VT @ Yesterday at 17:50

Long story short, I am awaiting delivery of hopefully final version of caliper adapters. If I am happy with them, then I will place an order. I already have 5 sets od discs ready.
Handling
Jump to new posts Re: track brake pads by godders @ Yesterday at 17:20

****** UPDATE ******* So the car (Barry) and I ended up at Cadwell Park last Saturday (they amusing call this the British Nürburgring (clearly by people who never have got to the Eiffel mountains!!). This is the first time I've tracked this year an
Tuning
Jump to new posts Re: Hks evc 6 settings by PhoB @ Yesterday at 17:16

There is a quick settings guide on paper inside the package, for who is lazy to open manual Its pretty easy, no need to set every function which unit have, to reach your goal.
Handling
Jump to new posts Re: strut brace by godders @ Yesterday at 16:58

they are similar to Rocking Horse sh*t. Place an add on wanted and see if anyone will sell you one Good hunting
Technical Issues
Jump to new posts ABS - Run Dry - Will it damage it? by godders @ Yesterday at 16:57

Just gathering some thoughts from those of you who know far more about these things than I. After a major refurb' of all my brakes this winter, my ABS unit has decided to play silly b*ggers and error. On Start the ABS light goes off fine, but drive
Other Cars and Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Alfa GT JTDM 1.9 Power Loss by Nigel @ Yesterday at 15:04

Originally Posted By skinflintNigel - did you do anything to your swirl flaps? I have no idea if my swirl flaps are still present - I've never looked I would expect that if I could be bothered to look, I'd find that they are all gone, especially a
Coupe Model Registers
Jump to new posts Re: Coupe Register (all variants) by BBR @ Yesterday at 14:32

Played with the viz again Added latest UK plate letter per model Added total number registered Changed colour visualisation If you click on something now it filters all other charts too https://public.tableau.com/profile/richa...ter?publish=yes
Coupé Spotting
Jump to new posts Re: South East by OnlyItalian @ Yesterday at 09:37

Porto travelling south on A22 Caterham Bypass at about 9:00AM. I think I've seen this one before. Pulled alongside and gave the thumbs up and a victory sign to indicate I have two of them but I think that may have been lost on the driver.
Coupé Related Chat
Jump to new posts Re: turning over without firing by H_R @ Yesterday at 08:59

Just would like to confirm the blue plug worked a treat a little fiddly to do with the strut brace but still relatively easy to get to Turned over for around 30seconds or so till I had normal pressure Started straight away once plugged back in Than
Coupé Parts for Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Renewed silver key by JPacheco @ Yesterday at 08:50

Hello, I will appreciate it. Awaiting reply. Kind regards, Jorge Pacheco
Coupé Projects
Originally Posted By DaxIt’s been so long, I can’t remember how to post pictures, anyone help me, as the last picture I posted, is a link, rather than the picture itself Posting pics
Technical Issues
Jump to new posts Re: 2.0 16v thermostat part number by barnacle @ 16/08/2018 21:17

It's the right part for a 16NA two litre. Worth asking.
Technical Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Rear side window replacement? by Countrycruising @ 16/08/2018 10:56

A good glass guy can gently cut the bonding from inside the car but it needs gentle actions as it's easy to push to far and come through cutting the outer seal. I've just replied to your email btw
Coupé Related Chat
Jump to new posts Re: New coupe 20vt l.e owner 205. by Edinburgh @ 15/08/2018 21:19

If you can't yank it up then you've likely got it in a safe position.
Coupé Projects
Jump to new posts Re: Dax's Year 2K 20VT6 Restoration by Dax @ 15/08/2018 20:21

Newly painted wheels
Other Cars and Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Corvette C6 by 20vtDanV @ 15/08/2018 20:19

What happend to the rest of the story ? Such a brilliant read 👍
Coupé Projects
Jump to new posts Re: Resurrection - 61,000m Broomy 20vt by dante giacosa @ 15/08/2018 00:23

Cheers, Dan...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >