Fiat Coupe Forum Fiat Coupe Forum
- Founded by Kayjey & James Northam - Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners -
mixed RSS feedall RSS feeds
(this will scroll you to the RSS box)
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum

» Announced
    Old Forum BACK!
    Forum RSS feed!
    Images - finally!

» Related sites
    www.fiatcoupeclub.org
    www.fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    chatroom
    owners

Who's Online
3 registered (broomer, superturismo, 1 invisible), 69 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2,664 Registered Members
67 Forums
109,188 Topics
1,298,400 Posts

Most users ever online: 546 @ 30/08/2007 19:16
Top Posters
stan 32079
barnacle 31878
Theresa 22767
bockers 21001
pinin_prestatyn 19886
PeteP 18699
JimO 17908
Nigel 16932
Jim_Clennell 16245
Vickster 15915
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Coupé Related Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Broomy at Sandhurst by Edinburgh @ Today at 16:53

A Pic! From the GUTS tour, at Sandhurst. Owner to front, Mrs Owner at the boot....
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Atari ST book on Indiegogo by GrahamL @ Today at 15:37

Volume 3 has a few days to go on Indiegogo and only at 73% of backing goal : https://bit.ly/2OHbMAW
UK Social Events
Jump to new posts Re: South East by PeteP @ Today at 15:24

I should be there too.
Technical Issues
Jump to new posts Re: obtaining a digital clock by barnacle @ Today at 14:19

Installation dimensions: 48 * 29 * 21 mm Installation hole: 45.5 x 26.5 mm According to the ebay page.
Technical Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Oil temp sender, newer models by DaveG @ Today at 14:04

You wish. No, it's a different part number with the threaded hole filled in, supplied from 15/05/1998...
Coupé Spotting
Jump to new posts Re: South East by Begbie @ Today at 12:35

Originally Posted By Forfoot30Yeah I fitted a whole new system with a tubular manifold so had to hear it up the rev range Yeah more then likely the mother lives in birch hill and boss lived there also Seems you've found me, much to the delight of
Coupé Parts for Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 281mm Plug&Play Custom Rear Brake Kit by deannn_20VT @ Today at 10:14

No need to reroute handbrake cables and no need to change the brake lines, they won't be too stretched.
Technical Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Brembo halving- how bad can it be..? by andyps @ Today at 09:13

Thanks DaveG!
Technical Issues
Jump to new posts Re: 20VT Turbo LE stalled - Code Light on by DaveG @ Yesterday at 23:27

Do you mean the blue card with a CODE logo? There should be a 5 digit number on it. The User Manual gives the procedure but from memory: Switch ignition on, press down on accelerator pedal and keep it down until injector light turns off. Release ped
Other Cars and Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Classic Alfa Challenge, Donington by Brilly1uk @ Yesterday at 22:26

Thanks for posting MRS - you had to be pretty brave to keep your foot down in those conditions. Tragic for the owner of 33 - hopefully he can get it repaired? Well done on the class win!
Technical Issues
Jump to new posts Re: headlamp aim adjustment by acc67 @ Yesterday at 18:50

Just aneed idea but is the bulb chipped into the lamp correctly?
Coupé Spotting
Jump to new posts Re: South Central by Loconut @ Yesterday at 15:52

Nice deep red coupe in Long Lane, Bursledon. Pointless to wave as in my 'other car' which is definitely not a Porsche. VW Up!
Tuning
Jump to new posts Re: ergal service pulleys by santino @ Yesterday at 11:27

Its not all about weight, also very important is to make it smaller (underdrive pulley) as there is waste of engine power in rotational speed which is not required, as ferrarist stated above... I made my pulley from renault engine F4R 8v, 22mm smalle
Track Days
A great read Godders. I'm jealous as I've not been to the ring but would love to go. I'll get there one day but I want to drive an F1 car first
Handling
Jump to new posts Re: 281mm Rear Brake Kit - would you like some? by deannn_20VT @ Yesterday at 08:58

To those who were worried about brake balance after installing bigger rear discs. Well, tried and tested on two tracks and have not noticed any negative effect to brake balance. Also, replacement discs are will be available should you require a new
General Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Correct finish for the underside? by dante giacosa @ Yesterday at 08:27

seal them up, Skiday they are not your friend
Technical Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Spring compressor query... by dante giacosa @ 16/10/2018 21:08

satan-on-a-bus! They do a 12V version that pulls 40A! Thankyou for that link, Graham- I think a group-chat at this end is on the cards...
Technical Issues
good questions Dave. You are right to ask. Thanks. Well the light is on so I need to resolve the problem. So, 1) is there really a system problem; perhaps diagnostics could answer that. If no problem perhaps diagnostics can reset the light. 2) why do
Technical Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Centre Console removal by Possum @ 16/10/2018 12:55

Try this one then:- https://www.fiatcoupeclub.org/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=723196#Post723196 Had mine out, did a degunk, recoated and refitted in a day. Even took the sides off around the handbrake and re-rivetted them back on.
Styling
Jump to new posts Re: LE seats by Master_Mariner @ 16/10/2018 12:51

Originally Posted By worcscoupeYes they are, and seem better for my back! Absolutely what I found - probably best upgrade for my coupe in some time. MM
General Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: 2.0 16v smoke "problem" by glenn1960 @ 15/10/2018 19:23

Has anyone got a diagram of the oil piping on a 16vna ? A while ago I had a piece of piping changed but they had to do a makeshift job as the part was un-obtainable, or so they said. It was a u shaped piece I believe and I have a minute leak from it
Other Cars and Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Mk5 Golf GTI - An honest review by pinin_prestatyn @ 15/10/2018 12:31

That’s not a bad stable really! You do less mileage than me. I bet you don’t say ‘What, more tyres’ as often as you used to Lols!
Technical Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Tooling required? by dante giacosa @ 15/10/2018 12:10

thanks for that, KBT..
Coupé Spotting
Jump to new posts Re: East Anglia by acc67 @ 15/10/2018 07:38

Blue coupe coming into Norwich on the Reepham road sarurday p.m was in my Broom yellow
Coupés for Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Fiat Coupe 2.0 20VT by Alan_K @ 15/10/2018 03:13

Private messaged you
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >