Fiat Coupe Club UK

I'm after a close up please....

Posted By: Rob_78

I'm after a close up please.... - 01/01/2018 16:42

Guys I know it maybe a bit strange but I'm after a close up high resaluation picture of the orignial coupe security system stickers that where fitted at dealer for the alarm systems. These were a clear sticker on the inside of the driver and passenger glasses with blue writing.
If you've still got these, can you help ?
Drop me a PM
Cheers
Rob
Posted By: Gunzi

Re: I'm after a close up please.... - 05/01/2018 09:54

Rob,

Here you go

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

If you'd like the original images I can email them to you, drop me a PM.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: I'm after a close up please.... - 05/01/2018 18:09

I have a couple of these window stickers unused for sale if your interested in them send me a pm .
Posted By: DaveG

Re: I'm after a close up please.... - 05/01/2018 23:07

Funny, I've never seen those stickers before, I've only ever seen the Scorpion and Meta stickers on official UK imports. I'm guessing that the LineaAccessorie sticker implies that maybe it's a grey import, eg: full UK spec but first registered in Germany with factory fitted alarm. Maybe the factory fit alarm was not Thatcham approved and that's why in the UK we got the Scorpion and Meta alarms? One way to tell a genuine UK import is the etching of the last 8 digits of the chassis number on all glass with full number on the front screen (or rear, can't remember)
Posted By: Dan

Re: I'm after a close up please.... - 06/01/2018 08:52

Originally Posted By DaveG
Funny, I've never seen those stickers before, I've only ever seen the Scorpion and Meta stickers on official UK imports. I'm guessing that the LineaAccessorie sticker implies that maybe it's a grey import, eg: full UK spec but first registered in Germany with factory fitted alarm. Maybe the factory fit alarm was not Thatcham approved and that's why in the UK we got the Scorpion and Meta alarms? One way to tell a genuine UK import is the etching of the last 8 digits of the chassis number on all glass with full number on the front screen (or rear, can't remember)

I had these with my old sprinty but they were in the owners wallet and not stuck on the window. UK car with meta.

Re: I'm after a close up please.... - 06/01/2018 10:43

Originally Posted By DaveG

I don't know if this helps unravel the mystery or not but my alarm is Meta with the round fob. My Coupe's V5 shows it was registered in the UK 1st March 1999 and is on a T plate.

Re: I'm after a close up please.... - 06/01/2018 10:58

Here is a better quality image:

click to enlarge

and yes I was surprised about the crud around the edges!
Posted By: barnacle

Re: I'm after a close up please.... - 07/01/2018 08:51

Mine has a fiat code sticker.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK