Fiat Coupe Club UK

Leaving the fold for good.

Posted By: pinin_prestatyn

Leaving the fold for good. - 12/08/2018 15:20

Just watched my beloved Plus being driven away by a forum member. Glad she’s going to another enthusiast. I felt a bit emotional watching her go. 7 years of faultless motoring. That’s my last one now. I’ve had four of them, starting with a Chamonix green 16VT aged 21. 16 years of coops! I have a Golf GTI as a replacement. Safe, newer, a lot duller! Needed four doors and easy access/exit for my mum who is increasingly reliant on me for lifts.

A massive thank you to everyone on this forum for the years of help, information, meets and laughs. I think the forum and it’s people is one of the main reasons I kept with the marque so long. Thanks for the memories smile

Matt
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Leaving the fold for good. - 12/08/2018 15:28

Sad to see you not returning, but at least it's all been good memeories!
All the best with the golf bud smile
Posted By: patrickstar

Re: Leaving the fold for good. - 12/08/2018 15:53

Best wishes Matt
Nice to have a look around your car the other day , that number plate would of been a nice feature on mine.
Allways nice to look across as I go to my caravan and see yours.
Bet you have another one soon.
Posted By: pinin_prestatyn

Re: Leaving the fold for good. - 12/08/2018 16:03

Haha not for me! laugh I’d love one again one day but for now I need practicality. Sorry about the plate, maybe the new owner would be up for it’s sale? He’s on here. I’ll message him if you’d still like to buy the plate. Good to meet you the other day.
Posted By: Mark_S

Re: Leaving the fold for good. - 12/08/2018 17:43

I sold my Coupe a few years ago and I still come back here regularly, no need to head over the hill thumb driving
Posted By: barnacle

Re: Leaving the fold for good. - 12/08/2018 19:11

You'll be back, Matt... tongue
Posted By: Gunzi

Re: Leaving the fold for good. - 13/08/2018 19:21

That's quite a history there Matt, glad it's being passed onto a forum member thumb
Posted By: Theresa

Re: Leaving the fold for good. - 13/08/2018 22:23

Sorry to see you're giving up Coupe ownership for good Matt, but please pop on here now and again to say hi cool
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK