Fiat Coupe Club UK

PDF how-to guides with working photos

Posted By: Anonymous

PDF how-to guides with working photos - 02/08/2017 09:35

Since Photobucket killed off image links, and left a lot of the how-to threads on this forum without photos, it’s useful to know that lots of them were converted into PDF files by someone back in the past. Those PDF files, with embedded photos, are still hosted here but they’re not very easy to find.

You can use Google to dig them all out though.

If you put site:fiatcoupeclub.org filetype:pdf into Google, you get a list of all the PDFs hosted on this domain – which means all the hosted how-to guides.

Click here to see the list.

(Someone might want to move this to the how-to forum – I don’t have access.)
Posted By: Blueboyracer

Re: PDF how-to guides with working photos - 02/08/2017 11:17

That is a good find poprock
Posted By: Downhillryder

Re: PDF how-to guides with working photos - 02/08/2017 11:49

They are already here.

Click on "Fiat Coupe Club UK" at the far left of the forum navigation links at the top of this page.

That gets you to the Home page. Then select the "coupe zone" menu item to get the drop list and select "The Garage" from the list.

Or take this LINK if my first sentence didn't make sense !!!!!
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: PDF how-to guides with working photos - 02/08/2017 12:45

Originally Posted By Downhillryder
They are already here.

Click on "Fiat Coupe Club UK" at the far left of the forum navigation links at the top of this page.

That gets you to the Home page. Then select the "coupe zone" menu item to get the drop list and select "The Garage" from the list.

Gosh, I would never have guessed that's the way to get them....
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: PDF how-to guides with working photos - 02/08/2017 13:17

I knew there was a link to them somewhere on the site, but I couldn’t find it for the life of me …
Posted By: Master_Mariner

Re: PDF how-to guides with working photos - 09/08/2017 11:40

Thank you both Poprock and Downhillryder!

When at times there are more questions then answers about your coupe - pictures help....a lot!

Regards

MM
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK