Fiat Coupe Club UK

RH engine mount

Posted By: Downhillryder

RH engine mount - 06/08/2017 16:23

While doing the wheel arches I noticed the rh engine mount rubber is torn/degraded anyone know where I can source one ? Ebay only seems to have vibratechnics.

Also the vibratechnics mount seem to have 4 mounting holes whereas the "How To" says there are only 3 bolts. Is one unused ? I tried to take photos of mine and it does seem only 3 of the 4 have bolts. Seems odd.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: RH engine mount - 06/08/2017 17:25

Yes, one bolt hole is unused, there are 2 bolts on one side and only 1 bolt on the other side. Maybe the extra hole is needed to line up with a nut on another car or something.

Re: RH engine mount - 06/08/2017 17:43

Thanks Graham.

Anyone know where to source one ?

Or the partno ? (Can't find it in eper)
Posted By: DaveG

Re: RH engine mount - 06/08/2017 19:38

Engine mounts are in general no longer available, but "new old stock" sometimes appears on eBay (check Europe, not just the UK). But also check with Joe (FCSS aka Countrycruising on here) since he manged to get hold of some recently IIRC.

Vibratechnics do "road" and "race" versions by the way.

Re: RH engine mount - 07/08/2017 08:12

Thanks I'll try Joe.

All the Vibratechnics ones seem to be on 2 week delivery.

Re: RH engine mount - 07/08/2017 09:50

THIS is obviously not the right part. (The long bolt is not central)

However given the yoke(bracket) is not needed in might be a fit. What does the team think ?
Posted By: jimboy

Re: RH engine mount - 07/08/2017 09:56

Hi Dave, I had this part fitted to my Coop last year. The mechanic just used the bearing part & I still have the long bolt & housing part left over in my shed.

Re: RH engine mount - 07/08/2017 10:00

Excellent. Thought it looked similar. Thanks Jimboy. Saves £70 over the vibratechnics part.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK