Fiat Coupe Club UK

Thermostat part number required

Posted By: X19_pilot

Thermostat part number required - 12/05/2018 08:43

Just after the part number for a thermostat for my 1998 20VT if anyone has is to hand please?

My parts supplier is listing a couple, presumably one for the 16v and one for the 20v? But the registration of my car isnt bringing up the cars full details on their system and has asked me for a part number.

Google suggests it is 46432157 can anyone confirm?

Been quoted £50 does that sound about right?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Thermostat part number required - 12/05/2018 08:50

That's the correct part number, yeah. £50 is about right.

Re: Thermostat part number required - 12/05/2018 10:16

Thanks Graham, I will get one ordered up on Tuesday!
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Thermostat part number required - 12/05/2018 10:57

Or you could try Steve at AA?

Re: Thermostat part number required - 13/05/2018 12:45

Originally Posted By Edinburgh

I might give him a call tomorrow and have a run up, although he doesnt seem to spend much time at his unit anymore. I could do with a couple of bits for the X19 too, so 2 birds and all that.
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Thermostat part number required - 13/05/2018 21:34

Originally Posted By X19_pilot

I might give him a call tomorrow and have a run up, although he doesnt seem to spend much time at his unit anymore. I could do with a couple of bits for the X19 too, so 2 birds and all that.

That's odd, I've been in touch quite frequently recently....try after 9.15 though to give him a chance to wake up laugh

Re: Thermostat part number required - 15/05/2018 13:31

That's odd, I've been in touch quite frequently recently....try after 9.15 though to give him a chance to wake up laugh

My planned trip up to see Steve was scuppered yesterday as I got my 2 year old ready to go, went out to the car and realised SWMBO had gone to work without leaving me with a car seat, so I ordered it from a parts supplier through work and spent a couple of hours at the local park, which I am sure the little one preferred anyway! smile

All fitted now, just got to check the levels again when I get home.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK