Fiat Coupe Club UK

Auto ds

Posted By: coupedummy

Auto ds - 15/05/2010 21:20

Just to reiterate, i have got some other le lips that are an awful fit.

When someone says buy from autods take there advice!

Note taken *
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Auto ds - 15/05/2010 21:35

Bit confused you previously had le lips from autods and they fitted. You got new lips from somewhere else and they don't?
Posted By: coupedummy

Re: Auto ds - 15/05/2010 21:46

No havent had the auto ds ones but everyone has reccomended them,i thought id try the cheaper kind from ebay.Do not.They are shocking.

Re: Auto ds - 15/05/2010 23:51

auto ds ones are top-notch quality at a very good price I wouldn't buy cheaper ones as i think auto ds stuff is cheap for the quality. Dont tell them that lol
Posted By: Mariusz

Re: Auto ds - 17/05/2010 12:02

Thanks a lot Leon.. smile

Re: Auto ds - 17/05/2010 16:22

I had only one "case" with Mariusz products... It was a set of plastic wings, they fitted awfully...

Just because that car was as curved as a jammed Coke can.

In all other cases it was perfect )
Posted By: Tommy_Coop23

Re: Auto ds - 19/05/2010 10:17

Received my ink black side skirts from auto ds yesterday, extemely impressed with the colour match and quality, really finish the car off smile

Re: Auto ds - 24/05/2010 21:17

top quality stuff.

fits good, cheap really all things considered.

quick turn around too from poland!
Posted By: pinin_prestatyn

Re: Auto ds - 25/05/2010 03:16

I bought a rear lip for my sprinty a couple of years ago. It arrived cracked (happened in Transit) so I PM'd Mauriusz.... no quibble, sent another. That arrived cracked (Courier again grr ) so I PM'd Mauriusz... no quibble, sent me another. This one arrived okay! You can't get better service than that. I recommend them to anyone and everyone. Good prices too.
I hope you're going to give me a "cracking" price on some LE skirts for my new Coop Mauriusz with all this business I've drummed up laugh

Re: Auto ds - 25/05/2010 10:32

Another vote from me for AutoDS - I dont know anywhere else that you can get your bits pre-sprayed with a great colour match before they arrive - and the fit + service is great if you have a problem of any kind.

I broke one of my LE lips once - I had a replacement for it in around a week.
Posted By: HD3Coupe

Re: Auto ds - 26/05/2010 09:56

i was going to order an le kit from autods today but wanted to make sure , is there a further discount for forum members? do i order through forum or autods website?
thanks

Re: Auto ds - 26/05/2010 10:08

Sent you a PM
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK