Fiat Coupe Club UK

Silicone hose kit

Posted By: Anonymous

Silicone hose kit - 08/11/2017 19:10

Anyone have a link to a set of silicone coolant pipes in black or red I'm after a good set

Also after some silicone inlet donuts in red is there any where that makes these ???

Regards

Hodgy

Re: Silicone hose kit - 09/11/2017 06:13

Originally Posted By Hodgy
Anyone have a link to a set of silicone coolant pipes in black or red I'm after a good set

Also after some silicone inlet donuts in red is there any where that makes these ???

Regards

Hodgy

If you cannot find it in England, we have a french guy who is making them. wink
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: Silicone hose kit - 09/11/2017 07:05

Regards

Hodgy

Viper performance for the coolant hose kit, they can also supply new clips which are very good quality, France for the inlet sleeves.

Re: Silicone hose kit - 09/11/2017 11:28

Thank you what french website any links ?? Etc

Re: Silicone hose kit - 09/11/2017 12:10

Thank you what french website any links ?? Etc

Julien might know, Ced advertises them on his race car, Flex something.
Posted By: mr_nobut

Re: Silicone hose kit - 09/11/2017 14:21

Joe, love the fact that even on the viper website they refer to the rear engine hose as the ‘hose of death’.....did you make up that name? Glad you did mine!!! Probably need to do some others soon as they are getting bulgy!!!

Guessing no one recommends those cheap sets on e-bay?

Re: Silicone hose kit - 09/11/2017 16:00

Have seen the cheap sets on eBay dunno if to take the gamble they are 3-4 ply silicone but as the saying goes....you buy cheap you buy twice! But not always the case
Posted By: magooagain

Re: Silicone hose kit - 09/11/2017 18:46

Flexio is the French outlet for the silicone rings. They have a FB page.
Posted By: mr_nobut

Re: Silicone hose kit - 09/11/2017 19:47

Hodgy, i’d be interested to hear from anyone who has fitted an eBay kit. I’ve been tempted but so far only fitted viper!! The question is if the Ebay sets are better than 19 year old originals!!

Re: Silicone hose kit - 09/11/2017 19:49

Originally Posted By mr_nobut
Hodgy, i’d be interested to hear from anyone who has fitted an eBay kit. I’ve been tempted but so far only fitted viper!! The question is if the Ebay sets are better than 19 year old originals!!

You would think so surely.... might have a look no harm in it lol

Originally Posted By magooagain
Flexio is the French outlet for the silicone rings. They have a FB page.

Thanks for that I'll have a spy
Any links ???
Regards

Hodgy

Re: Silicone hose kit - 10/11/2017 07:05

Cheap ebay kits are cheap due to poor quality silicone and weak ply layers, the material goes hard and in some cases burst so steer clear and pay the extra for quality.

Re: Silicone hose kit - 10/11/2017 08:40

Originally Posted By Countrycruising

Cheap ebay kits are cheap due to poor quality silicone and weak ply layers, the material goes hard and in some cases burst so steer clear and pay the extra for quality.

Fair play viper it is

Anyone have a link to this flexio as I can't find the company on facebook as I want some red silicone doughnut rings

Re: Silicone hose kit - 10/11/2017 10:22

Sorry it's called Flexeo.

I've just shared thier page on our FB page.

Re: Silicone hose kit - 10/11/2017 10:56

Just seen it thank you messaged them told me to go on there website it's coming up error overload 503

Re: Silicone hose kit - 10/11/2017 12:16

I will ask a French pal.

Re: Silicone hose kit - 10/11/2017 13:06

When I have looked it up it says that the webpage can't be accessed from my country

Re: Silicone hose kit - 11/11/2017 07:39

Ok I have the correct address and used safari to get in.

www.motorstore.fr

It seems thier FB link is not working for some folks.

Re: Silicone hose kit - 15/12/2017 14:46

Regards

Hodgy

Viper performance for the coolant hose kit, they can also supply new clips which are very good quality, France for the inlet sleeves.

I presume that the "hose of death" also included is in the coolant kit or do I need to buy it separate?

thanks

Re: Silicone hose kit - 16/12/2017 09:27

Originally Posted By Sprint_blue

Regards

Hodgy

I presume that the "hose of death" also included is in the coolant kit or do I need to buy it separate?

thanks

Do you own a 20vt as you have a 16vt sig?

If you do the CHOD pipe is part of the kit.

Re: Silicone hose kit - 18/12/2017 10:27

Originally Posted By Sprint_blue

Regards

Hodgy

thanks

Do you own a 20vt as you have a 16vt sig?

If you do the CHOD pipe is part of the kit.

I have a 20vt turbo plus '99

Re: Silicone hose kit - 18/12/2017 11:43

In that case yes the CHOD pipe is part of the kit thumb

Re: Silicone hose kit - 19/12/2017 18:35

thumb thanks

Re: Silicone hose kit - 23/12/2017 20:12

So I take it these kits on eBay are ok what's the reviews on these ??
Posted By: paul

Re: Silicone hose kit - 03/01/2018 13:03

has JBT not got any?
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK