Fiat Coupe Club UK

Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model

Posted By: andyps

Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 02/01/2018 22:04

Anyone got any experience of the latest Civic Type-R? I'm considering one as my next daily, test drive booked for Thursday which I'm looking forward to.
It is one of a varied range of cars I'm considering, I wasn't sure about the looks but my 30 year old daughter said it looks great and I should get one. Initial thought was that it would be nice to have a reliable car that I don't have to worry about, Honda or Toyota came to mind and the Type-R is the only Honda I could consider. Will also look at the Toyota GT86 but not convinced about a daily so much slower than my Coupe!
Posted By: Possum

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 02/01/2018 23:11

If it is only you and possibly one other in the car, why not consider an Abarth 500? Certainly quicker and handle better than the standard Fiat 500.

Have a few mates with them and they are all happy with them.
Posted By: bezzer

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 03/01/2018 08:39

I test drove both the new Type R and a Scooby BRZ (GT86) along with a Focus ST. I eventually plumped for the ST as it was way better all round.

The BRZ was a hoot to drive. Going back to RWD would have been fun but decided against it in the end because the back seats (only 2) were very tight and the bootspace was pretty small too.

I very nearly didn't drive the Type R as I'd not seen one close up until the day I arrived at the dealership. It's definitely a marmite car with it's looks. Despite me not particularly liking the chavvy look I took it out for the morning and on the whole, enjoyed driving it. The day I drove it was damp and pulling away from lights it sometimes had difficulty in getting the power down. Cornering was very good but like most cars of the genre, the ride was pretty crashy over rough roads. The interior in the one I drove was awful sick The red seats looked awful and tbh the interior itself is pretty dated and naff looking.

As I said earlier, I plumped for a Focus ST in the end.

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 03/01/2018 08:48

Thanks for the inputs. I did think about an Abarth but if I'm buying a new car I want to be able to do long journeys in it (regular trips to Brittany which can be 650 miles in a day) so not sure I want something that small.

Just something about the Focus I'm not keen on - a bit too normal I think! I like something different in my cars and whilst a Civic is pretty normal the Type-R does overcome that!

GT86/BRZ needs to be test driven I think!
Posted By: Trappy

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 03/01/2018 09:05

Autocar Civic Type R vs Golf R (Sept 2017)

I'm test driving a Golf R on Saturday.

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 03/01/2018 09:35

Originally Posted By andyps
I like something different in my cars and whilst a Civic is pretty normal the Type-R does overcome that!

It certainly does that in spades! laugh sick hurl

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 03/01/2018 11:01

Trappy - I watched that video a couple of days ago. Golf fits in the "normal" car category, sure it is great but doesn't appeal.

Bezzer - absolutely!

Should add the other car I'm considering is a Jaguar XK 5.0 - I had an XK8 for 5 years and loved it so would like another, it is my heart choice, just my head suggesting new, warranty, no issues etc. hence looking at Honda/Toyota.

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 03/01/2018 11:09

Trappy - I watched that video a couple of days ago. Golf fits in the "normal" car category, sure it is great but doesn't appeal.

Fair enough. I'm in a similar boat really, but I've decided to get a new, reliable, practical and moderately nippy car for 'normal' use. And keep the Coop for... abnormal use smile

Funnily enough I was picked on by a Mk6 Golf R last night while heading home from work. I wish I'd been able to tell him it was on the low boost setting to give me more grip in the damp conditions biglaugh
Posted By: adder58

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 03/01/2018 11:46

i had the pleasure of driving a car I didn't know existed until the evening before! I would say, go give this a try. Loved it... N30
all sorted by the guy responsible to the M power BMW's.. cool

it reviews very well to

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 03/01/2018 12:14

Read the Autocar road test of the N30 last night, they liked it but felt it wasn't as good as the Golf GTi or Civic Type-R, conclusion was that the Civic is worth the extra money. Sounded like the second gen from Hyundai will be pretty good though! Might try and have a look at it.

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 03/01/2018 13:05

Andy, have you considered a year old Focus RS or S3?

At a push you could get a 2 year old A45. With the aero pack, they look pretty different to a bog standard A Class.
Posted By: MeanRedSpider

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 03/01/2018 13:22

The A45 is ridiculously quick and, for me at least, an example of a car that’s far too capable to use effectively on UK roads and I would find it deeply frustrating. I test drove one and came back completely cold - impressed but uninterested. In some ways, it’s a driverless car: it doesn’t matter who is behind the wheel - they just need to tell it where to go - the car will do the rest. And, I’m sorry, but the aero kit is ridiculous too - little winglets and a high-level spoiler. The insane popping and banging from the exhaust will get you noticed - but maybe not in a good way.

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 03/01/2018 13:29

Originally Posted By MeanRedSpider
The A45 is ridiculously quick and, for me at least, an example of a car that’s far too capable to use effectively on UK roads and I would find it deeply frustrating. I test drove one and came back completely cold - impressed but uninterested. In some ways, it’s a driverless car: it doesn’t matter who is behind the wheel - they just need to tell it where to go - the car will do the rest. And, I’m sorry, but the aero kit is ridiculous too - little winglets and a high-level spoiler. The insane popping and banging from the exhaust will get you noticed - but maybe not in a good way.

Not a fan then? tongue
I only pointed out the aero pack as it would make it stand out from an A Class which is what the OP is after.

Plenty of Performance/Super cars which fall into your example of a car that’s far too capable to use effectively on UK roads

FWIW, I enjoyed driving the A45. Fantastic car.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 03/01/2018 14:14

My partner had the GT86 for 2 years and it's a very capable and quite quick car. In the front it's a nice place to be but as Bezzer says the rear is non-existent if you travel more than 500 yards!
The other, final thing for me was (and partner) on long trips the very nice seats became uncomfortable and if anyone is prone to a bit of backache I'd suggest avoiding it.
on the plus side it was an engaging drive when pushed and sedate when needed to be. Nothing ever went wrong with it either and that reliability is a massive plus point.
Good luck in what you choose.........

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 03/01/2018 21:21

Originally Posted By bezzer

Plenty of Performance/Super cars which fall into your example of a car that’s far too capable to use effectively on UK roads

Great car but, at the kind of road speeds you get to do most of the time in this country, you may as well just be driving the Sport model because at least you’d avoid that insane exhaust popping.

It’s in stark contrast to say, a BMW i8, which, on paper, has the same performance figures but is far more of an event to drive - fantastic cabin that is such a lovely place to be. And, if you want to tootle along with electric, totally quiet or add the petrol engine for some theatre. Twice the price (or more) granted but just to make the point that bald performance figures aren’t everything.

Or the Alfa 4C - quick (and flawed) but involving (once that horrible understeer is dialled out). Or a Cayman.

The A45 is just too capable - there’s no fun in that. Take the train.

I wasn’t having a go about the aero bits - but I just think they look ridiculous.

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 03/01/2018 22:07

I think the i8 looks great but beyond the budget so not much point trying that. Would love a 4C but probably just too impractical and the offers that Mangoletsi had not long ago aren't available now - they were Coupe only though and my preference would be the Spider.

There is a definite problem with cars that are just too good, and those which have to be driven at 10/10th to feel good - not much point most of the time. By contrast after selling my XK8 I bought an MG TF which is just great fun anywhere except a motorway, don't need to drive fast in it to enjoy the experience and be really involved - it does encourage spirited driving though meaning I probably drive it quicker than I generally did in the Jag.
Posted By: barnacle

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 04/01/2018 05:25

I'm intrigued to see people agreeing with the point I've been making for years... you can have so much more fun in a car which doesn't have ridiculous speed and acceleration but good handling, pretty much anywhere except on a track, because you can have it all the time.

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 04/01/2018 05:50

This forum does puzzle me at times confused

If we're going to get taken down for talking about cars that exceed the speed limits/drive well/have a loud exhaust, then I'll not bother!

@OP, I hope you get what you're after, please ignore my suggestions as they appear to upset certain Forum members crazy

Think I'll bow out from this thread.

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 04/01/2018 07:53

Originally Posted By bezzer
This forum does puzzle me at times confused

If we're going to get taken down for talking about cars that exceed the speed limits/drive well/have a loud exhaust, then I'll not bother!

@OP, I hope you get what you're after, please ignore my suggestions as they appear to upset certain Forum members crazy

Think I'll bow out from this thread.

I think you’re overreacting to what I said. I’m in no way upset but I do have a strong opinion on the A45 (and cars like it) - it’s an “arms race” car to look good on paper but, in my opinion, totally pointless. I used to drive my Alfa on the road but hated it because, at safe and even vaguely sensible speeds, I’d be using a fraction of its capability. Another example was my brother had a Caterham 1700 Supersprint - one of the least powerful Caterhams at the time - and he kept wondering whether to upgrade it. But he said other road users simply weren’t expecting it to be as quick as it was.

@Barnacle - I’ve been saying the same thing for a long time too. I’ve had as much fun, if not more, in 69bhp Fiat 500s hustling them along. The day I spent in Mark Hales’ Mazda MX5 at the Blyton circuit demonstrated what a bog-standard “hairdresser” car is capable of. Brakes are the only thing that most road cars need to improve to survive on track. On my Abarth 595, they’d last only one lap at racing pace before the pedal went.

@OP - worth checking the Fiat “employee” (can’t remember the proper name) deals on the 4C Spider. I’ve been half-tempted as they seem to be trying to give them away with big dealer contributions and very cheap finance. I assume they’re just not selling enough.

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 04/01/2018 08:50

It seems that Evo agree with me

Quote:
Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG review - Incredible pace but not much fun

Evo A45 review

They even comment on my experience of the exhaust

Quote:
First versions of the A45 made a long flatulent parp with every gear change,

though that maybe better now

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 04/01/2018 08:58

Another example was my brother had a Caterham 1700 Supersprint - one of the least powerful Caterhams at the time - and he kept wondering whether to upgrade it. But he said other road users simply weren’t expecting it to be as quick as it was.

You wouldn't believe the number of times I use to find myself next to one of these 'Caterfields' at the lights. Two old boys in, flat caps and smug faces, smirking at the pasting they thought I was going to get. You probably would believe the result though...

@OP - worth checking the Fiat “employee” (can’t remember the proper name) deals on the 4C Spider. I’ve been half-tempted as they seem to be trying to give them away with big dealer contributions and very cheap finance. I assume they’re just not selling enough.

Isn't it the Fiat Affinity Scheme?. I imagine that they're not selling enough because it's about £20k more than it should be. For the same money you can have a Giulia Quadrifoglio that would murder it in every conceivable comparison.

On the subject of too fast / capabale for fun MRS, I have to wonder if your race experience has changed your idea of what fun is on the public highway? If you're used to hustling a car along at consistent, high speeds around a track, where you're nailing every bend and carrying as much speed onto the next straight as you can, then you're going to find the sorts of speeds us mortals consider 'fun' a bit dull. You'd no doubt give my 400bhp coop a bloody good hiding in your 595 over a country road for example. For me though, fun is a damn good squirt off a roundabut or slip road, hopefully embarrassing someone who thought they were going to leave me in the dust. Noise and drama to go with that is great laugh

If a car does that and happens to double as a comfortable, smooth cruiser that doesn't get out of shape at the same time due to modern stability systems, then great.

Most people don't have a track special to let of steam so their choice of car would probably be very different to yours.

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 04/01/2018 09:35

Originally Posted By Trappy
For me though, fun is a damn good squirt off a roundabut or slip road, hopefully embarrassing someone who thought they were going to leave me in the dust. Noise and drama to go with that is great laugh

If a car does that and happens to double as a comfortable, smooth cruiser that doesn't get out of shape at the same time due to modern stability systems, then great.

Most people don't have a track special to let of steam so their choice of car would probably be very different to yours.

Exactly thumb thumb

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 04/01/2018 09:36

Isn't it the Fiat Affinity Scheme?. I imagine that they're not selling enough because it's about £20k more than it should be. For the same money you can have a Giulia Quadrifoglio that would murder it in every conceivable comparison.

Ah yes, Affinity, well done! - I still get the regular updates and there are some fabulous deals in there if you’re after a Fiat, Alfa or Jeep. The 595 was only £199 a month for a year then give it back - fun car except for the seat/seating position.

On the subject of too fast / capabale for fun MRS, I have to wonder if your race experience has changed your idea of what fun is on the public highway? If you're used to hustling a car along at consistent, high speeds around a track, where you're nailing every bend and carrying as much speed onto the next straight as you can, then you're going to find the sorts of speeds us mortals consider 'fun' a bit dull. You'd no doubt give my 400bhp coop a bloody good hiding in your 595 over a country road for example. For me though, fun is a damn good squirt off a roundabut or slip road, hopefully embarrassing someone who thought they were going to leave me in the dust. Noise and drama to go with that is great laugh

I have wondered about that which was why I was interested to see what Evo said and I couldn’t disagree with a single word. Merc are clearly locked in a arms race with Audi so I expect to see even more absurd versions of the A45 to appear.

ETA - it’s not the speed (or lack thereof) that I find dull but the lack of involvement at any given speed. To be involved in the driving of an A45, you need to be going at absolutely blistering speed. To be involved in the driving of a small, fun, hatch like a 69bhp 500, you are barely keeping up. The car needs to be rewarding - there are some truly hateful cars out there (Vauxhalls I have hired for instance) - but It’s the percentage of the capability of the car you can use.

If all you are looking for is the ability to squirt the car in a straight line, then fair enough - but that’s always been the lowest hurdle.

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 04/01/2018 10:20

Post removed so I don't get a slap on the wrists.

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 04/01/2018 13:08

Test drove the Type-R this morning. It is very impressive. My concern is that it could make the Coupe feel a little inadequate!

Actually, it is probably now down to a head v heart decision. Head is the Civic, heart is a Jag XK. Can't help thinking that in all the drives I had my previous Jag I never wished I was in a different car (except when it broke or had warning lights etc!) but not sure I would think the same in a Civic, even the Type-R.
Posted By: knight7660

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 04/01/2018 13:34

The new type R is really good but it just looks to Halfords in my eyes I prefer the last model but the new one is better from every review ive read.

The Coupe isnt something you can compare it against because its very dated now so Coupe is all about the heart for me now and being the under dog

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 04/01/2018 15:04

I agree, not fair to compare it to the Coupe, the Type-R really does show how suspension and engine technology has improved in the last 20+ years. But it doesn't have the 5 pot sound!

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 04/01/2018 15:28

I agree, not fair to compare it to the Coupe, the Type-R really does show how suspension and engine technology has improved in the last 20+ years. But it doesn't have the 5 pot sound!

The Golf R does! laugh

Seriously, what is this stupid 5 cylinder 'Soundaktor' going to sound like? blush

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 04/01/2018 22:33

Thought the Golf R was 4 cylinder now?

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 05/01/2018 06:46

It is.

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 05/01/2018 07:21

It has a speaker inside to make it sound like a five banger... rolleyes

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 05/01/2018 07:31

It has a speaker inside to make it sound like a five banger... rolleyes

My Focus and Fiesta STs both had sound symposers. They sound very fake. Thankfully the one in my Focus had been blanked off.

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 10/01/2018 14:07

My heart won in the end, I test drove a Jag XK 5.0 on Saturday and realised that whilst driving it I was smiling massively. The Type-R was a nice drive but it didn't make me smile like the Jag did so I've paid a deposit! Can't beat the V8 noise or "specialness" of the experience.

I'll post a couple of pictures when I get it.
Posted By: neil_r

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 10/01/2018 15:36

Life is too short to not let your heart win at least some of the time smile

The X150 is a great car and rather underrated.

Shame the main forum is not as good ...
Posted By: HiraethHuw

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 11/01/2018 11:12

My heart won in the end, I test drove a Jag XK 5.0 on Saturday and realised that whilst driving it I was smiling massively. The Type-R was a nice drive but it didn't make me smile like the Jag did so I've paid a deposit! Can't beat the V8 noise or "specialness" of the experience.

Great news.

I understand when you say about the noise and specialness of a car make it for you.
Only Coupes and my Alfa Sprint, 75 and V6 156 have given me that test drive grin.

Beggar the pics, when can I have a lift?
laugh

Enjoy

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 11/01/2018 12:25

Originally Posted By HiraethHuw

Great news.

I understand when you say about the noise and specialness of a car make it for you.
Only Coupes and my Alfa Sprint, 75 and V6 156 have given me that test drive grin.

Beggar the pics, when can I have a lift?
laugh

Enjoy

If I'm in Herefordshire or you're in Yorkshire you are welcome to a lift!
Posted By: Jim_Clennell

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 11/01/2018 17:04

If you want a "special" paint job to go with it...
Posted By: Gunzi

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 11/01/2018 19:19

Sounds like you made the right decision Andy, I'm sure the noise was love
Posted By: magooagain

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 11/01/2018 19:51

Well done Andy. What one is it? 300?400?or 500?
Posted By: Clintos

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 12/01/2018 10:18

How about the new Audi S4?

Had the 2012 supercharged version but this twin scroll turbo is a totally different animal in a lovely way biglaugh

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 17/01/2018 21:55

Picked the Jag up today so some pics here. It's the 5.0 with 385bhp, quite quick!
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge

I think the paint is special enough thanks Jim so will probably leave it as it is!

Stopped to put the wind deflector in soon after setting off and the Vauxhall press fleet VXR8 was in the layby, quite impressive but I prefer mine!

click to enlarge

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 18/01/2018 05:25

Very nice indeed!
Posted By: Gunzi

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 18/01/2018 05:46

Yes the Jag looks great! I’ve always been a fan of this shape.

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 18/01/2018 10:08

Quite the opposite of a Type-R smile

What colour is it? Caviar? Looks great.

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 18/01/2018 10:32

Thanks Jim and Gunzi!

You are correct Neil, quite the opposite of a Type-R - I guess it is a petrolhead affliction that leads to such opposite options being considered together. Also correct, it is Cavair. Really love the colour, it was partly what sold me on this car when I saw it. During my search since last summer it is only the second one which has been offered in this colour, I was away when the first one was offered and it sold before I had chance to look at it.
Posted By: DaveG

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 18/01/2018 11:32

Looks lovely! Interior has a few bits in common with the XF, might as well get the biggest engine/power possible for that eye-watering £535 annual tax (VED)

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 18/01/2018 12:14

Thanks Dave. An attraction of the 5 litre over the 4.2 was the gear selector which was introduced in the XF originally. Could have gone OTT and got the R but as a daily driver think this is probably a better compromise. VED is crazy cost but I'm trying to think it only relates to a few tanks of fuel so OK on that basis - paid for 12 months when buying the car yesterday so I can at least forget it for a while!

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 18/01/2018 12:51

At least you do get the option of some colours in the UK (and in the States it appears).

Germans seem to buy black or dark grey followed more recently by white, all usually with black leather. Black, with the black pack and black leather is surprisingly "common" frown

Finding a blue or a red is very rare, never mind some of the more interesting colours. I settled on a white one as it had everything else on my wish list and it looks fine in white smile

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 18/01/2018 13:04

There is surprisingly limited choice of colour in the UK, I've been looking seriously for a few months for an XK and most are black or silver. I would have been happy with black, couldn't have silver though. I was more concerned about the interior, wanting a light coloured one but so many cars have black, especially the cars that were anything other than black or silver. I looked at a very nice wine red coloured car but it had black interior which just made it dark inside and didn't feel as special as a lighter one. Amazing how few cars had anything but wood on the dash too, the one I've bought has but it is dark oak with oyster dash which looks OK but I rejected another car because the wood was too much - would have been great in the older XK8 but doesn't suit this model in my view.

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 18/01/2018 13:42

There were too many original buyers who came from the "a Jaguar has to have wood inside" school, probably having come from an older Jaguar. Mine is a white XKR Speed Pack with some sort of aluminium and black dash with a two tone but mainly light interior. Sounds a bit odd but looks and feels great. Wood in the XKR, especially one with a body kit seems completely wrong to me and I have one of the original S-Types too smile

But once you burble out on to the road, you forget the details as they are feel-good cars that make you happy at any speed.

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 19/01/2018 19:34

Lovely car, Andy.
I agree that a lighter interior provides a happier driving environment.
Are you going to maintain it yourself?
Did you buy a warranty with it?

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 19/01/2018 19:54

Thanks!
I'll probably do things like brakes myself but as it has only done 34k miles and has full history from main dealers it probably makes financial sense to maintain that in terms of resale value so I'll be paying for oil changes which certainly goes against the grain for me!
I didn't buy a warranty with it, it came with 3 months but from what I've read it is dubious if any warranty is worth buying - fingers crossed it will be the right decision.

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 20/01/2018 20:44

I fitted a decat to my Alfa v6 today to liberate a better sound but it still doesn't sound sexy enough for me I.e. Like a gtv6.
What's the exhaust sound like on the Jag and is a different exhaust on your shopping list?

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 21/01/2018 07:33

I strongly recommend getting a bespoke exhaust. Our system on the Jag means you can switch between a reasonable rumble and a crackling roar. It passed its MOT yesterday, so what's not to like? Apart from the cost...

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 21/01/2018 09:05

This one sounds great as it is, a really good V8 noise without being OTT. On the motorway it is very quiet but open it up and the sound is excellent - to me it is a great compromise without needing anything more, but it will be my daily driver and I'm happy to not disturb others too much! Certainly has a much better sound than my previous XK8.

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 21/01/2018 09:16

This one sounds great as it is, a really good V8 noise without being OTT. On the motorway it is very quiet but open it up and the sound is excellent - to me it is a great compromise without needing anything more, but it will be my daily driver and I'm happy to not disturb others too much! Certainly has a much better sound than my previous XK8.

I was definitely only talking about our "subdued" Jag - I wouldn't have felt any need to tinker with your exhaust!

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 21/01/2018 10:25

With the XK8 there were times I was tempted to get a different system as the standard one did lack V8ness. I replaced the pipes which went over the rear axle with continuous diameter ones, also taking out a small silencer each side and that helped the sound, although it could have been better still. New one is great!

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 21/01/2018 10:26

"Subdued Jag" laugh

I'd love a bespoke exhaust for the Alfa, but it'd cost more than the car is worth.

I could take a coil off it then it would sound like a Coupe.

Maybe.
Posted By: Submariner

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 26/01/2018 18:51

I have a bespoke cat back straight through on my GTV V6, it sounds lovely but is loud everywhere in the rev range, I could not cope with it as an everyday vehicle as it is quite exhausting (geddit) on long journeys. The exhaust was fabricated and welded on to her whilst I waited, it is a work of art and was great to watch the welding etc.

Re: Honda Civic Type-R 2017 model - 26/01/2018 23:25

I think our Jag would be migraine inducing if permanently in loud mode. Hence the beauty of the button!
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK