Fiat Coupe Club UK

Camera recommendation

Posted By: Ballypete

Camera recommendation - 30/07/2017 20:05

Hi All,

While I am clearing out the garage for my Coupe to live in over winter I have been parking her in the gated and (supposedly) secure area in front which 4 other properties have access to. Over the past few weeks my coop has been picking up scratches which I couldn't really explain, however I went away this weekend and have returned home to 16 separate scratches all over the car which look like it has been deliberately targeted and keyed, some fairly deep. grr

I have my suspicions but no solid evidence, so can anyone recommend a motion detecting camera that isn't too expensive and links to your computer so you can view the images? I would like to catch said miscreant in action (and switch camera off when I do) and deliver some moral justice. punch
Posted By: SimonN

Re: Camera recommendation - 07/08/2017 21:46

Unfortunately, I have suffered the same fate. Some scratches that I know could only have happened on my drive, in a pattern that could only have been done on purpose.
Sorry, I can't offer any advice, but if you come across anything please post.
I'm even contemplating cctv.
Posted By: Dan

Re: Camera recommendation - 08/08/2017 07:46

I use Nestcams. They work well for me.
Posted By: Ballypete

Re: Camera recommendation - 08/08/2017 20:57

Originally Posted By Dan
I use Nestcams. They work well for me.
Thanks Dan, a couple of others have recommended them along with a Samsung smartcam. One to sort out over the next week
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK