Fiat Coupe Club UK

Kids about to go under the cosh..

Posted By: G_Man

Kids about to go under the cosh.. - 14/05/2018 15:47

Yup exam time - one's got GCSE's and the other A levels at the same time and it's kicking off tomorrow for the next 5 weeks. Others on the forum are likely to be in same boat. Eldest also has Aspergers, eating disorder and other issues so it'll be walking a tight rope for a while. Feel sorry for kids nowadays really. I know we've all done exams at school (I wasn't the brightest to be fair) but there seems to be a lot of pressure from schools and colleges to do well that I was unaware of when I was a lad. Suppose it's all league tables, stats and funding now crazy

Anyway for all the kids out there I salute you and good luck .. thumb
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Kids about to go under the cosh.. - 14/05/2018 19:28

Yes up here everything is that bit earlier - exam leave has been in full swing for a couple of weeks and many pupils just left with one exam to go.

For many of them it is stressful as the major outlet is further education in order for them to be even considered for future employment. No large industries to speak of now with lots of apprenticeships nor labour-intensive factories.

However at this time of year the rush-hour is quieter and schools are calmer being less populated laugh
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK