Fiat Coupe Club UK

W.W.F.F

Posted By: jimboy

W.W.F.F - 30/06/2018 18:03

Weather, wine, food & football. Can't believe the weather up here, it's been years since we could eat & drink alfresco at our rear wee garden. Way over 20C, spent the day ...local fresh prawn salad cooked by myself, homemade sauces, homemade chocolate mouse & local fresh raspberries, all washed down with a few bottles of fizz...braw laugh

As an aside, can't believe how I'm enjoying the football being a non interested party. I don't have a favourite team, but the least dirty tacklers have my vote & it just seems to be all the better for various reasons only known to me, I'm really not a football fan at all!!!! Still very entertaining.
Posted By: G_Man

Re: W.W.F.F - 30/06/2018 21:01

The Highlands can't be beaten in good weather cool Err the fizz local as well? wink

With regards to the footie I see myself as a reconstructed Scot and transfer my support to any of the home nations (sadly done all too often frown ). Genuinely hope England do well thumb

Re: W.W.F.F - 30/06/2018 22:50

The fizz is from France actually.. smile
Posted By: magooagain

Re: W.W.F.F - 01/07/2018 06:03

Glad you're enjoying the good weather And football.
Here we spent all the afternoon indoors sheltering from the weather as it was well over 40 out in the garden.

I'm hoping for a new footballing power to win the World Cup and bring a new order.
Posted By: G_Man

Re: W.W.F.F - 01/07/2018 06:08

Originally Posted By jimboy
The fizz is from France actually.. smile

Aye - the Auld Alliance is still alive and kicking laugh
Posted By: ali_hire

Re: W.W.F.F - 03/07/2018 05:33

Loving the recent weather, apparently due to continue for another couple of weeks.

Went out on the boat the last couple of weekends. Over to Cowes one weekend and then dropped anchor in Newtown Bay for a swim before heading into Yarmouth for lunch this weekend just gone.

And of course the BBQ is getting lots of use too!

Re: W.W.F.F - 03/07/2018 12:00

The wife has ordered a double pallet of logs for the wood burning stove at a very good price a few days back. They're soon to be delivered shortly.. shocked In this heat I'll have to barrow them off the street round the back... frown
Posted By: bockers

Re: W.W.F.F - 03/07/2018 12:20

Nothing more satisfying though than a full Log store laugh
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK