I know I'm not the most frequent poster on here, but it only dawned on me yesterday that I should have threw some posts up here in the past about the C&C meets we've been having in the Mid-West this year. I don't know how many on here are situated in this end of the country, but if anybody is close-by then feel free to pop along and say hello; we're a friendly bunch who love cars and don't bite !!

Details as below:

Nenagh -- Sept 25th at 11am (20mins Limerick, 40mins Portlaoise, on the motorway)
Parking and tea/coffee available on-site.

Directions:

From Limerick side - Take the M7 for Dublin and take the first exit for Nenagh (Junction 26), also signposted Borrisokane. Continue straight through the first roundabout and head for the town.
At the next roundabout take the first exit onto the N52 Link Road.
At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit and continue down this road until you see the GreatGas Filling Station and Gala Foodmarket on your right.

From Dublin side - Take the M7 for Limerick and take the third exit for Nenagh (Junction 26), also signposted for Borrisokane. Continue over the flyover and head for Nenagh town at the first roundabout.
At the next roundabout take the first exit onto the N52 Link Road.
At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit and continue down this road until you see the GreatGas Filling Station and Gala Foodmarket on your right.

Here's some pics from previous C&C meets:

C&C Aug C&C June C&C Mar C&C Jan