» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (respace), 158 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums69
Topics113,635
Posts1,341,404
Members1,814
Most Online731
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,568
stan 32,122
Theresa 23,304
PeteP 21,522
bockers 21,071
JimO 17,917
Nigel 17,367
Edinburgh 16,845
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: oxfordSteve] #1327341
21/03/2012 23:30
21/03/2012 23:30

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted By: oxfordSteve
cut and paste is worthless without understanding

ctrl& X with CTRL and V is much quicker wink

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: JKD] #1327344
21/03/2012 23:39
21/03/2012 23:39
Inverness Scotland
R
Ryan20VT Offline
Enjoying the ride
Ryan20VT  Offline
Enjoying the ride
R

Inverness Scotland
Originally Posted By: JKD
You know what would be a fantastic movie?

E.T. vs Predator

Ah that made me laugh !! tongue

Lots of pointing and saying "OUCH !"

Last edited by Ryan20VT; 21/03/2012 23:40.

By your command.

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: barnacle] #1327348
21/03/2012 23:47
21/03/2012 23:47
ation
szkom Offline
Club member 2000
szkom  Offline
Club member 2000
Forum is my life

ation
Jonny, I'm confused. Is this anti-gravity or simply a device to counter the effects of gravity? For example this chair I'm currently sitting on is preventing me falling, but I wouldn't label it anti-gravity. It only counters it.

I think you are confusing gravity and its effect.

To perform a 40g turn without killing a human pilot you would need to reduce the mass only of the pilot (note a 40g turn in space is far different to one on earth). To the best of my understanding your MDF doesn't do that.

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: ] #1327350
21/03/2012 23:51
Northumberland
A
AndrewR Offline
I AM a Coop
AndrewR  Offline
I AM a Coop
A

Northumberland
Originally Posted By: jonnybgt1759
Barnacle here is the full data on it and the effect explaining why the gravitational mass and inetria are equivilant. It also qoutes Einstein and DR Forward.

It doesn't matter who it quotes, as it's still a load of made-up words and nonsense.

To Andrew where do I claim any of this my work? exactly I dont.

You tried to counter a point made against you by pasting in a paragraph of text from Wikipedia without any attributions or any indication that you were quoting.

That is the lowest form of intellectual dishonesty, don't disgust me by trying to claim that it was never your intention to have people think they were your own words.

You are not willing to view the evidence that I have shared as its only whitness testimony. It would be funny however if tommorow someone failed trying to kill you and was caught by the police with whitness testimony. But you would refuse their testimony as it is not legit in your mind?

Did you read the Pope's Wikipedia page I posted a link to? He really is quite sure that there is a god and has probably spent more time considering the issue than you and I put together. Does that mean that there is a god?

You see the issue?

And Andrew I probably understand science more than you whether computer science, physics etc. Although Im sure you could write alot better than me but everyone has there own strenghts and weaknesses.

OK, so let's explore the possibility that you're a science whizz who merely happens to write like an illiterate 12 year old, needs to plagiarize Wikipedia for the definitions of reasonably elementary physics terms, doesn't know the difference between weight and mass and who can't tell real science from a page of gobbledygook ... what evidence can you put forward to support this hypothesis?

Dear monos, a secret truth.
Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: barnacle] #1327351
Berlin
barnacle Offline OP
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
barnacle  Offline OP
Forum Demigod

Berlin
<sigh>

Already read that, Johnny. Still has the same confusion between mass and gravity and acceleration.

Szkom; see my earlier comments - the mass of the pilot is immaterial; if you change velocity you will experience acceleration (dv/dt) irrespective of your mass.

[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: barnacle] #1327353
21/03/2012 23:59
21/03/2012 23:59
ation
szkom Offline
Club member 2000
szkom  Offline
Club member 2000
Forum is my life

ation
You will indeed, but if I were to remain physically the same but only weigh 10kg the gross force experienced by me would be tolerable.

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: barnacle] #1327354
22/03/2012 00:03
22/03/2012 00:03

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted By: barnacle
<sigh>

Already read that, Johnny. Still has the same confusion between mass and gravity and acceleration.

Szkom; see my earlier comments - the mass of the pilot is immaterial; if you change velocity you will experience acceleration (dv/dt) irrespective of your mass.

but if you intertial mass was reduced by 89% and all object arounds you were also reuced by 89% stored in a shell 'ring' strong gravitational field.

The gforce would be less?

Last edited by jonnybgt1759; 22/03/2012 00:04.
Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: ] #1327357
22/03/2012 00:10
22/03/2012 00:10
ation
szkom Offline
Club member 2000
szkom  Offline
Club member 2000
Forum is my life

ation
Originally Posted By: barnacle
<sigh>

but if you intertial mass was reduced by 89% and all object arounds you were also reuced by 89% stored in a shell 'ring' strong gravitational field.

The gforce would be less?

No. The g force (rate of change of direction) is exactly the same irrespective of mass.

My point is if I, for example, had all my physical attributes but only weighed a fraction of what I do, I'd be better placed to endure those high g moments.

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: szkom] #1327365
22/03/2012 01:04
22/03/2012 01:04

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted By: szkom
No. The g force (rate of change of direction) is exactly the same irrespective of mass.

My point is if I, for example, had all my physical attributes but only weighed a fraction of what I do, I'd be better placed to endure those high g moments.

You are correct so when Weight = -mass x (g-force acceleration) the less mass the less effect of the gforce so on average say a 80kg man would weigh 8kg the effect of the g's would be tolerable?

seems to make sense.

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: ] #1327367
22/03/2012 01:09
22/03/2012 01:09
Auld Reekie
Edinburgh Offline
Club President, member225
Edinburgh  Offline
Club President, member225
Forum veteran

Auld Reekie
128 replies in a day since 0655 hrs...is this up there with other busters?

I saw a UFO last autumn smile

A strong light, like a headlight [not a coupe one] in the late evening sky came from the north, around Leith direction, and headed towards me at a steady speed on the south side of the city, flying over the tenement block I was standing outside before disappearing towards the Pentlands. It took around 20 seconds to make its deliberate journey.

Well I don't know if was an alien and I was so surprised I didn't even think to film it in case I missed anything but it certainly wasn't a plane.

I probably ought to keep quiet about it.

Last edited by Edinburgh; 22/03/2012 01:10.

BumbleBee carer smile
Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: barnacle] #1327369
22/03/2012 01:25
22/03/2012 01:25

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

Too late - we've got it on record now.

So are we any nearer to drawing a conclusion about UFOs yet?

My favourite: from http://www.ufocasebook.com/bestufopictures3.html

click to enlarge

" 1979 - Suonenjoki, Finland. On March 16, 1979, Jarmo Nykanen took pictures in Suonenjoki, of a tiny, blue glowing bell-shaped object as it moved up the slope of a hill. It ascended and descended and wandered from side to side in its travel. This looks like some type of monitoring device or probe to me."

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: ] #1327371
22/03/2012 01:45
22/03/2012 01:45

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted By: Andrewr
]Did you read the Pope's Wikipedia page I posted a link to? He really is quite sure that there is a god and has probably spent more time considering the issue than you and I put together. Does that mean that there is a god?

You see the issue?

We are not talking about that so why mention it. All I ask is you view the 3 videos one from the polotician telling you his experiance with Trueman regarding meetings between et's and us. And the 2 High ranking officials who openly admit to be in the know of the existance.

If you cant even do that, then start a thread on the pope im sure it will get a good response from the people on here. smile And thanks for again commenting on my spelling and grammer I simply dont have time to proof read everything on here.

Last edited by jonnybgt1759; 22/03/2012 01:45.
Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: barnacle] #1327392
22/03/2012 07:46
22/03/2012 07:46

T
Truffle
Unregistered
Truffle
Unregistered
T

Right, i have quite alot to do today, i have a number of questions but as you were unable to answer my questions on the Battle of LA, i'll ask my new questions one at a time as and when I have the time to.

These will be simple common sense questions which obviously should be easy enough for you to answer, i leave the science upto Barnacle et al.

You have said that the mainstream media are forbidden from reporting on genuine UFO sightings, but from the very start of the thread you presented 'genuine' UFO sightings with newsreel and Fox News footage as proof.

Please explain.

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: ] #1327401
22/03/2012 08:44
22/03/2012 08:44
Northumberland
A
AndrewR Offline
I AM a Coop
AndrewR  Offline
I AM a Coop
A

Northumberland
All I ask is you view the 3 videos one from the polotician telling you his experiance with Trueman regarding meetings between et's and us. And the 2 High ranking officials who openly admit to be in the know of the existance.

My point about the pope is that anybody can say anything, whether it's the pope telling us there is a god, or an ex-general telling us he saw UFOs.

Witnesses in trials are subject to detailed cross-examination, their stories are compared to each others and their relation to the known facts are questioned. That isn't what happens with UFO 'whistle-blowers'; their stories are subject only to friendly examinations (and please don't mention polygraphs, as they do not work), the stories are not compared to other 'whistle-blower' stories (which is handy, because they have only the most superficial resemblance) and there are no known facts.

So, no matter how many 'witnesses' you present you won't prove a single thing about the existence, or otherwise, of UFOs. Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

Anyway, when the military suggests that something you believe to be a UFO is a weather balloon you're quick to accuse them of a cover-up. You've also mentioned at least 2 aircraft in this thread that the military denies exist. Have you considered the possibility that high ranking officials are being ordered to leak UFO information to throw off people who've really seen their top-secret aircraft wink

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: barnacle] #1327433
22/03/2012 10:25
22/03/2012 10:25

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: ] #1327457
22/03/2012 11:08
22/03/2012 11:08
Cumbria
stan Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
stan  Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
Forum Demigod

Cumbria

[Linked Image]
Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: barnacle] #1327474
22/03/2012 11:31
22/03/2012 11:31

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

Dohh!!

I think I must have had an extended senior moment yesterday!

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: barnacle] #1327494
22/03/2012 12:35
22/03/2012 12:35

T
Turbo_Verde
Unregistered
Turbo_Verde
Unregistered
T

1 question to Jonny.

Can you see the point Andrew is making about the Pope as a 'credible' witness for God, and your military officers as 'credible' witnesses of UFOs?

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: ] #1327496
22/03/2012 12:38
22/03/2012 12:38

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted By: Truffle
Right, i have quite alot to do today, i have a number of questions but as you were unable to answer my questions on the Battle of LA, i'll ask my new questions one at a time as and when I have the time to.

These will be simple common sense questions which obviously should be easy enough for you to answer, i leave the science upto Barnacle et al.

You have said that the mainstream media are forbidden from reporting on genuine UFO sightings, but from the very start of the thread you presented 'genuine' UFO sightings with newsreel and Fox News footage as proof.

Please explain.

Sorry truffle it was a busy day yesterday so I kind of forgot what question on the battle of LA?

Between the mid 80s and early 90s roughly the same time as the cattle muttlation was occuring in the usa over here (uk) A D notice was placed. What that means is no matter how many videos or testimimony recieved the bbc at the time could not broadcast. Here is a snippet on the Black Triangle Blackout.

Originally Posted By: media source

UK Press Told Not to Report Black Triangle UFOs UFO Magazine Says Media Got "D-Noticed" On Mystery Aircraft
A top BBC executive let slip recently that there is a D-Notice on media reporting of the so-called "Black Triangle."

The executive, who cannot be named, is the former producer of a very popular BBC science program. He told one of our team that the black triangle "craft," first witnessed by hundreds in the Hudson Valley region of the United States [mid 1980s], then by thousands in Belgium (1989-90) and more in Britain, has been "heavily D-Noticed" by the government. For this reason the BBC will not be reporting on the enigmatic craft, no matter how many witness reports they receive.

According to the former science program producer, the reason the government has seen fit to slap a restrictive notice on reporting of the Triangle is because -- so far as the government has secretly informed the BBC -- the craft is part of a new secret military project, and as such must be protected under the secrecy laws. If this is the case, however, it surely begs the question: If the so called Black Triangle is a secret military aircraft, then what is it doing hovering over residential areas and frightening people half to death? Something somewhere simply does not add up.

CNI News adds: As noted by Nick Pope in the previous article, it is very unlikely that the "Black Triangle" aircraft can be explained as a secret military project. Its technical capabilities and flight behavior suggest it neither belongs to any earthly government nor falls within the envelope of human technology. Perhaps, then, the British media are actually being warned away from reporting on a fairly obvious example of "alien" craft intruding with impunity into British airspace

A reference to Nick pope if you didnt know who he is? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Pope

The tactics now have slighty changed within the media with a non serious approach to the evidence but ask yourself why do they still show it ?

It seems as if we have somesort of disclosure occuring.

Also has any one here heard of Gary Mackinnon ( computer Hacker) who on a dial up connection broke into nasa systems, you may of heard him on the news with America wanting to export him for trial he could face life.

The info he found backs up my claims http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon

Barnacle my friend is A PHD in nuclear Physics I am going to email him about this T3rb and the possibilty of the actual concept. In the mean time will we look at what its based on there is far more info on that?

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: ] #1327501
22/03/2012 12:52
22/03/2012 12:52

T
Truffle
Unregistered
Truffle
Unregistered
T

Please explain.

Sorry truffle it was a busy day yesterday so I kind of forgot what question on the battle of LA?

Between the mid 80s and early 90s roughly the same time as the cattle muttlation was occuring in the usa over here (uk) A D notice was placed. What that means is no matter how many videos or testimimony recieved the bbc at the time could not broadcast. Here is a snippet on the Black Triangle Blackout.

Originally Posted By: media source

UK Press Told Not to Report Black Triangle UFOs UFO Magazine Says Media Got "D-Noticed" On Mystery Aircraft
A top BBC executive let slip recently that there is a D-Notice on media reporting of the so-called "Black Triangle."

The executive, who cannot be named, is the former producer of a very popular BBC science program. He told one of our team that the black triangle "craft," first witnessed by hundreds in the Hudson Valley region of the United States [mid 1980s], then by thousands in Belgium (1989-90) and more in Britain, has been "heavily D-Noticed" by the government. For this reason the BBC will not be reporting on the enigmatic craft, no matter how many witness reports they receive.

According to the former science program producer, the reason the government has seen fit to slap a restrictive notice on reporting of the Triangle is because -- so far as the government has secretly informed the BBC -- the craft is part of a new secret military project, and as such must be protected under the secrecy laws. If this is the case, however, it surely begs the question: If the so called Black Triangle is a secret military aircraft, then what is it doing hovering over residential areas and frightening people half to death? Something somewhere simply does not add up.

CNI News adds: As noted by Nick Pope in the previous article, it is very unlikely that the "Black Triangle" aircraft can be explained as a secret military project. Its technical capabilities and flight behavior suggest it neither belongs to any earthly government nor falls within the envelope of human technology. Perhaps, then, the British media are actually being warned away from reporting on a fairly obvious example of "alien" craft intruding with impunity into British airspace

A reference to Nick pope if you didnt know who he is? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Pope

The tactics now have slighty changed within the media with a non serious approach to the evidence but ask yourself why do they still show it ?

It seems as if we have somesort of disclosure occuring.

Also has any one here heard of Gary Mackinnon ( computer Hacker) who on a dial up connection broke into nasa systems, you may of heard him on the news with America wanting to export him for trial he could face life.

The info he found backs up my claims http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon

Barnacle my friend is A PHD in nuclear Physics I am going to email him about this T3rb and the possibilty of the actual concept. In the mean time will we look at what its based on there is far more info on that?

So a man, who suffers from Clinical Depression, desperate to find proof of UFO's, claims he finds it and this is one of your expert witnesses?

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: ] #1327503
22/03/2012 12:56
22/03/2012 12:56

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted By: Turbo_Verde
1 question to Jonny.

Can you see the point Andrew is making about the Pope as a 'credible' witness for God, and your military officers as 'credible' witnesses of UFOs?

No as if we were discusing 'god' then yes. But it would be stange for me in that thread to qoute credible whitness pro UFO's.

Andrew is a deunker not a skeptic there is a difference 1 min video explaining the difference http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXjbdWjTs0o

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: barnacle] #1327504
22/03/2012 13:00
22/03/2012 13:00

T
Truffle
Unregistered
Truffle
Unregistered
T

Quote:
McKinnon is accused of hacking into 97 United States military and NASA computers over a 13-month period between February 2001 and March 2002, using the name 'Solo'.

Quote:
He claimed to have viewed a detailed image of "something not man-made" and "cigar shaped" floating above the northern hemisphere, and assuming his viewing would be undisrupted owing to the hour, he did not think of capturing the image because he was "bedazzled", and therefore did not think of securing it with the screen capture function in the software at the point when his connection was interrupted.[43]

McKinnon stated the image was approximately 256 megabytes in size, yet that the craft's details were still distinct in the greatly inferior 4-bit color and low resolution he had to reduce the viewing image to appear across his mere 56k modem connection (approximate transfer rate 5.4 KB/s).

So over a 13 month period, he NOT ONCE, thought, hmm that would once and for all PROVE aliens have landed on our planet. Perhaps i should print that out. Or tell a friend. Or post all this up on the internet.

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: ] #1327506
22/03/2012 13:02
22/03/2012 13:02

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

So a man, who suffers from Clinical Depression, desperate to find proof of UFO's, claims he finds it and this is one of your expert witnesses?

Not at all, infact have you not viewed the thread from the start of who I consider expert whitnesses?

You probably havent even watched them which again makes you not a skeptic but a debunker.

I only included gary as its quite a big case in the media as that was kind of what we were discusing truffle?

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: barnacle] #1327507
22/03/2012 13:03
22/03/2012 13:03

T
Turbo_Verde
Unregistered
Turbo_Verde
Unregistered
T

Ok, question 2 (and this is very relevant).

Do you feel the video link from AndrewR is good evidence that God exists?

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: ] #1327508
22/03/2012 13:04
22/03/2012 13:04

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Quote:
McKinnon is accused of hacking into 97 United States military and NASA computers over a 13-month period between February 2001 and March 2002, using the name 'Solo'.

Quote:
He claimed to have viewed a detailed image of "something not man-made" and "cigar shaped" floating above the northern hemisphere, and assuming his viewing would be undisrupted owing to the hour, he did not think of capturing the image because he was "bedazzled", and therefore did not think of securing it with the screen capture function in the software at the point when his connection was interrupted.[43]

McKinnon stated the image was approximately 256 megabytes in size, yet that the craft's details were still distinct in the greatly inferior 4-bit color and low resolution he had to reduce the viewing image to appear across his mere 56k modem connection (approximate transfer rate 5.4 KB/s).

So over a 13 month period, he NOT ONCE, thought, hmm that would once and for all PROVE aliens have landed on our planet. Perhaps i should print that out. Or tell a friend. Or post all this up on the internet.

Oh is that all he found now? wrong!! go back and find out what else he discovered then come back to me?

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: barnacle] #1327509
22/03/2012 13:10

T
Truffle
Unregistered
Truffle
Unregistered
T

No you have said, and i quote:

"The info he found backs up my claims"

Please provide us with the info he found. As the link you provided just tells us what he 'claims' to have found.

If ANYONE did something with a single goal, in his case "He claims his motivation ... was to find evidence of UFOs, antigravity technology, and the suppression of "free energy", all of which he claims to have proven through his actions.[41]" and spent 13 MONTHS of your life with the sole goal. You WOULDNT "forget" to collect proof when you found it!

Come on, use some simple common sense!

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: ] #1327510

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Yes. But that is the issue we have now 'GOD' is a loose term we have used to define our creator along with many different religions ie allah etc .

I have no doubt in my mind that creation itself must of happened or we wouldnt be here. However i dont believe the term 'god' as the pope would have you believe if you catch my drift?

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: ] #1327512
22/03/2012 13:14
22/03/2012 13:14
Northumberland
A
AndrewR Offline
I AM a Coop
AndrewR  Offline
I AM a Coop
A

Northumberland
However i dont believe the term 'god' as the pope would have you believe if you catch my drift?

Good. Maybe (eventually) you'll get the point I'm trying to make.

The Pope is as credible a witness as you could hope to have when discussing god, but you still wouldn't believe that the god he describes exists.

Likewise, you can parade any number of generals, politicians or astronauts in front of me and I won't accept that their testimony proves that there is alien life visiting Earth.

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: barnacle] #1327514
22/03/2012 13:20
22/03/2012 13:20
Berlin
barnacle Offline OP
barnacle  Offline OP
Forum Demigod

Berlin
Let's not turn this into a 'god does|doesn't exist' thread please, in spite of Von Daniken's best efforts, hmm?

[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: ] #1327516
22/03/2012 13:28
22/03/2012 13:28

T
Turbo_Verde
Unregistered
Turbo_Verde
Unregistered
T

Yes. But that is the issue we have now 'GOD' is a loose term we have used to define our creator along with many different religions ie allah etc .

I have no doubt in my mind that creation itself must of happened or we wouldnt be here. However i dont believe the term 'god' as the pope would have you believe if you catch my drift?

Ok, question 3.

Do you feel the video links you have posted are good evidence that Aliens exist and are visitng us?

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11