Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Geoff_H, paul, 1 invisible), 281 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,715
Posts1,170,033
Members1,658
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,306
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,885
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 81 of 106 1 2 … 79 80 81 82 83 … 105 106
Re: South East [Re: ] #1167754
07/02/2011 20:45
07/02/2011 20:45

C
ckings6056
Unregistered
ckings6056
Unregistered
C



sort of spotted! a silver 20vt currently in power italia! had to be moved out to get my car in today.

belong to anyone on here?

Re: South East [Re: ] #1167979
08/02/2011 08:49
08/02/2011 08:49

K
Kevin
Unregistered
Kevin
Unregistered
K



Keep seeing black coupe on London Road /Sudbury Hill number plate Dasso

Re: South East [Re: ] #1170655
14/02/2011 10:27
14/02/2011 10:27

H
Hammy
Unregistered
Hammy
Unregistered
H



Overtaken by a met blue LE with a registration BP *** going along the A41 near the M1 junc 5 roundabout yesterday. So distracted by it, I missed me sliproad and had to turn around down the road (I was driving a bus at the time).

Re: South East [Re: ] #1170661
14/02/2011 10:42
14/02/2011 10:42
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,909
Lightwater, Surrey
DaveG Offline
Club Treasurer Member 311
DaveG  Offline
Club Treasurer Member 311
Je suis un Coupé

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,909
Lightwater, Surrey
I bet your passengers were pleased laugh


1996 Portofino 20vt & 2000 Pearl White Plus
2008 Ferrari F430 & 2017 Fiat 124 Spider
Re: South East [Re: ] #1170706
14/02/2011 12:46
14/02/2011 12:46

H
Hammy
Unregistered
Hammy
Unregistered
H



I was running empty down to Harrow from Aylesbury luckily. smile

Re: South East [Re: ] #1173928
20/02/2011 14:34
20/02/2011 14:34

J
Jintel
Unregistered
Jintel
Unregistered
J



Yellow W' reg in a car park in Strood this morning.

Re: South East [Re: ] #1174559
21/02/2011 19:47
21/02/2011 19:47
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
Yellow 20VT parked on Southend Seafront this afternoon, near the Casino at approximately 15:00.

It looked very tidy indeed, looked like a W reg,


Happy
Re: South East [Re: charlie_croker] #1174582
21/02/2011 20:50
21/02/2011 20:50

B
bradthe16vt
Unregistered
bradthe16vt
Unregistered
B



Originally Posted by charlie_croker
Yellow 20VT parked on Southend Seafront this afternoon, near the Casino at approximately 15:00.

It looked very tidy indeed, looked like a W reg,


Think I saw the same late yellow one this evening in leigh-on-sea parked up round near the fairway area looked very tidy smile

Re: South East [Re: ] #1176820
25/02/2011 15:36
25/02/2011 15:36

J
jayzee
Unregistered
jayzee
Unregistered
J



Sprint blue 20VT Groombridge (Kent) 24.02.11 at around 3.30 pm

Heading into Tunbridge Wells

Re: South East [Re: ] #1178617
01/03/2011 17:52
01/03/2011 17:52

C
CallumMGF
Unregistered
CallumMGF
Unregistered
C



Yesterday, saw a yellow 20vT (I think) on the A27, she was heading Eastbound. Got a wave smile

Also today, saw a Porto just off the A24 in Worthing, on a mini roundabout. Again, got a wave smile

Re: South East [Re: ] #1181608
06/03/2011 23:42
06/03/2011 23:42
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
Black LE, spotted parked near Westcliff station. (Southend)



Happy
Re: South East [Re: ] #1181841
07/03/2011 15:59
07/03/2011 15:59
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Red 20vt with Plus alloys in York Rd car park, Guildford on Saturday.

Silver 20v N/A with a bashed in offisde door and rear wing driving into the car park by Harvester in Puttenham, again on Saturday at approx 3:40pm


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: South East [Re: ] #1184455
12/03/2011 19:45
12/03/2011 19:45
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,446
Essex
evo_number_one Offline
My job on the forum
evo_number_one  Offline
My job on the forum

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,446
Essex
Yesterday 12:30ish - Scots Green 20vt (5 ERY?) Dukes Park industrial estate, Chelmsford.


105
Re: South East [Re: ] #1186078
15/03/2011 19:02
15/03/2011 19:02
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 320
Kent
Rob_78 Offline
Making a profit
Rob_78  Offline
Making a profit

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 320
Kent
Dirty green coop on the A20 just after Ditton/Aylesford cross roads at 17:45 heading Maidstone way.


LE 557 - full on resteration in progress
Re: South East [Re: ] #1187087
17/03/2011 17:56
17/03/2011 17:56
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
Met a very shiny Portofino blue in Southend today, I was taking a colleague for a spin in the Coupe, it's fair to say that when you put your foot down, he nearly wet his pants with the sound and speed.

I think his plan for a Shelby Mustang might now be changed! smile


Happy
Re: South East [Re: ] #1189186
22/03/2011 09:03
22/03/2011 09:03

W
Wolfman
Unregistered
Wolfman
Unregistered
W



Keep seeing a yellow coop around the Shoreham / Lancing area driving down the opposite carriageway of the A27 on my commute in the mornings and evenings. Get a wave sometimes! Anyone on here?

-wolfman

Re: South East [Re: ] #1189203
22/03/2011 09:44
22/03/2011 09:44

T
tim42
Unregistered
tim42
Unregistered
T



Sprinty going down Bluebell Hill between Chatham and Maidstone this morning about 8 o'clock - other side of the dual carriageway though...

Re: South East [Re: ] #1189521
22/03/2011 20:27
22/03/2011 20:27

M
MrT
Unregistered
MrT
Unregistered
M



I keep seeing this one on my way from Horsham to Brighton in the morning, but I'm usually in my Doblo van rolleyes

Re: South East [Re: ] #1189567
22/03/2011 21:26
22/03/2011 21:26
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
Broom yellow Coupe spotted hammering down the A13 last Sunday morning on London bound track. Looked amazing and made me miss my old Broomie!



Happy
Re: South East [Re: charlie_croker] #1189725
23/03/2011 10:13
23/03/2011 10:13

C
coopsnoop
Unregistered
coopsnoop
Unregistered
C



Dark green coop this morning pulling onto the roundabout by B&Q in Basildon coming from Laindon

Re: South East [Re: ] #1190037
23/03/2011 19:12
23/03/2011 19:12

C
CallumMGF
Unregistered
CallumMGF
Unregistered
C



Wolfman

Do you have a mustache per chance?

Re: South East [Re: ] #1190070
23/03/2011 20:03
23/03/2011 20:03

W
Wolfman
Unregistered
Wolfman
Unregistered
W



I may have a little bit of facial hair when I can't be bothered to shave! smile Was that you tonight at around 5.30pm on the A27 in Lancing? smile

-wolfman

Re: South East [Re: ] #1190182
23/03/2011 22:32
23/03/2011 22:32

C
CallumMGF
Unregistered
CallumMGF
Unregistered
C



Just off the first roundabout bit? Then yes, that was/is me laugh

I'm usually on the A27 7.30ish in the morning and between 4.30-5.30 in the evening as I live in Brighton, work in Littlehampton smile

Re: South East [Re: ] #1190223
23/03/2011 23:13
23/03/2011 23:13

W
Wolfman
Unregistered
Wolfman
Unregistered
W



Yeah i'm on the A27 around the same times heading the opposite direction as I work in Brighton but live in Lancing! Think I've seen you a few times now. Good to know its another fellow FCCUK person! wink

-wolfman

Last edited by Wolfman; 23/03/2011 23:13.
Re: South East [Re: ] #1192951
29/03/2011 08:43
29/03/2011 08:43
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
Silver Coupe spotted in old Leigh on 28th around 3:40, I was in the sprint blue coupe behind you.


Happy
Re: South East [Re: charlie_croker] #1193595
30/03/2011 08:05
30/03/2011 08:05

C
coopsnoop
Unregistered
coopsnoop
Unregistered
C



Yes mate that was me I spotted you at the last moment before I turned off. Don't you just hate it when your car is dirty and the coop behind is sparkling!!!

Re: South East [Re: ] #1193939
30/03/2011 17:08
30/03/2011 17:08
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
Nice to see you matey, wish mine was sparkling, it needs a good clean but looks good from a distance. I did give you a cheery toot toot as you turned off. I go that way to/from work in Southend so will keep a look out! 8)


Happy
Re: South East [Re: ] #1196231
04/04/2011 13:32
04/04/2011 13:32

B
bradthe16vt
Unregistered
bradthe16vt
Unregistered
B



Seen a couple over the weekend a moonie in power italia and lloyds 20vt6 inky looking and sounding good up there too.

Also good to meet you MrCooper the 147 looks smart shame you werent down in the coupe though maybe next time.:D

Also saw a red LE going across kent elms traffic lights on the A127.

Charlie do you live around leigh then mate I live just off the broadway ?

Last edited by bradthe16vt; 04/04/2011 13:38.
Re: South East [Re: ] #1196884
05/04/2011 18:30
05/04/2011 18:30
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
brad, no mate, I live Canvey Island and work at Victoria Circus.


Happy
Re: South East [Re: charlie_croker] #1196906
05/04/2011 19:37
05/04/2011 19:37

B
bradthe16vt
Unregistered
bradthe16vt
Unregistered
B




Nice one geezer I'll keep my eyes peeled for your sprinty then I'm usually knocking about at the weekends.


Bradders

Page 81 of 106 1 2 … 79 80 81 82 83 … 105 106

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.049s Queries: 14 (0.037s) Memory: 0.7220 MB (Peak: 0.9141 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-09-30 20:17:43 UTC