» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (DaveG, GiorgosCy), 46 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums68
Topics110,817
Posts1,314,532
Members2,183
Most Online731
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 32,430
stan 32,098
Theresa 22,978
bockers 21,025
PeteP 19,723
JimO 17,913
Nigel 17,228
Jim_Clennell 16,378
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Coupé Related Chat
15 minutes ago
ePer says bare door 19.1 kg, door skin 6.5 kg, so depending on what's still attached (metal strip, door handle, door card, lock, B pillar trim, glass window, window motor, seals, hinges) I guess in the range 20-30 kg?
1 9 Read More
General Chat
2 hours ago
*Lurks*
19 677 Read More
General Chat
3 hours ago
...Such a great loss for all music and cinema loving world! RIP Maestro, very sad news indeed.
1 71 Read More
Coupé Parts for Sale
Yesterday at 21:55
and I also sold out silver and black badges. Only green and portofino blue are still available.
4 259 Read More
Styling
Yesterday at 20:59
Cheers, I'll give that a go.
2 102 Read More
Tuning
Yesterday at 14:58
i can only find for 20v turbo
any one maybe know where i can get one ?

tnx
0 38 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
Yesterday at 09:20
Thanks for the information, that's helpful.
2 153 Read More
Other Cars and Vehicles
05/07/2020 23:30
Jim, I bought a 2007 TT v6 3.2 for just over £3,600. 90k FASH & it’s faultless, can get kids in back and great to drive - lovely sound - fast & 4wd
Mine ain’t a convertible though - sits well alongside the 20vt plus which I can’t let go off oh and the NA
13 419 Read More
News & Press
05/07/2020 20:14
Originally Posted by hangar1138

This plant for was built in the far 1988 and production of the legendary EB110 started in the 1990. For that period and for some aspect also right now this plant is futuristic and precursor of technologies that we can found now in 2020 in all modern hypercars.

For who want to know more about EB110 and about founder Mr. Romano Artioli try to search on google or wikipedia.

The destiny of this factory was not positive and in the 1995 was declared bankruptcy despite the orders wallet was full of n°80 EB110 (a car that stay at around 350K Eur but think it in 1990!) and Italian army gave to Bugatti a contract for building n°500 off road vehicles.

I saw the remains of the 1994 EB110 Le Mans car this afternoon...a sad sight

Thanks for putting up the pics.
6 213 Read More
General Chat
05/07/2020 18:09
Well, I've looked down the back of the sofa, and nothing there...
802 54,280 Read More
Coupé Projects
04/07/2020 20:05
18th March 2020

* massive scuttle-panel rewash & clearout
* rusty-spots in scuttle area identified and ground-back and given POR 15 degresant stage
* replacement pollen filter sourced for car (from d.g.'s bedside table 🤔)
* slam-panel successfully removed and compared to replacement item on potential donor Portofino-car
* further grind-down of exposed metalwork at front-bumper-supports (eiffel towers) and front crossbeam
* re-wash over the entire front end with degreasant stage
* removal of 3x 13mm hex-head bolts & 1 pozidrive screw, to lower mid-OS-undertray to expose fuel filter- see attached image
* sump-plug successfully undone using patented Edinburgh/dante giacosa three-hand technique
* gearbox sump-plug successfully undone, as above
* Wynn's engine-flush identified in Halford's, but rejected due to methodology required engine to be at running temperature
* correct DVLA logbook has arrived in the post for the car!

Notes

It appears the fuel-filter is a push-fit connector of somekind- see attached images, plus fuel-system schematic for orientation.
Three reasonably significant rust-blisters are apparent under the vehicle on the rear NS, which could be an MOT snag; it's likely two of them are the underside of the spots attended to under the rear seat-squab at the weekend. see attached images.
An oil-filter removal-tool was bought today; @ £7.99
As much prep work has been done, as can be, on the front end of the car; today hopefully the Marchmont-contingent can effect the metal-etch-primer stage in sunlight, before the Morningside-backshift arrive to attempt painting. If possible; we should be able to get in a 2nd coat of the rear-threequarter panels also.
It seems set to be a good painting day tomorrow weatherwise....
23 4,228 Read More
Coupé Projects
02/07/2020 21:15
Update

Flushed brake fluid
Fixed windscreen washers (temporary for mot)
Refilled front diff.
Air filter replaced

MOT COMPLETED:
Failed on

emissions (expected as I couldn’t get the de-cat pipe off)
Front light beam dip
Handbrake cable efficiency low.

Not bad! Easy fix on the whole

New issues:
Central locking not working - won’t lock...
4 133 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
02/07/2020 19:29
Originally Posted by respace
One appeared on Ebay today at Chester looks okay, don't no how far north that is! Seldom get beyond Watford, no head for heights!

I have seen that one too. I am fishy about it for some reason. Spider senses tingling haha
15 784 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
01/07/2020 22:28
How many Italian cars can you get into a pic......
9 699 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
01/07/2020 22:14
Two options, buy a complete new mount, or install a polybush into the old steel casing, cheaper and probably quicker as a new mount will have to come up from Italy.
22 923 Read More
Tuning
01/07/2020 19:39
Originally Posted by kj16v

Hi. I own Voodoo Tuning. I still tune Fiat Coupe 16VT's and 20VTs and, though I don't use this forum much any more, my own 440 bhp 16VT engine is still going - although now in an Alfa GTV! laugh

Feel free to PM me for more info.

Hi,
PM´ed smile
8 380 Read More
Other Cars and Vehicles
01/07/2020 16:55
The MINI saga has moved in the right direction in that the seller (independent dealership) has agreed to replace the car with something similar.

The problem is that there is a real shortage of secondhand cars being traded right now so it’s hard to find something and the prices are high for what few cars there are.
4 298 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
01/07/2020 12:12
I've had countless issues with them over the years, poor quality welding with zero penetration to the turbo flange, mismatch holes on the manifold to head studs, number one branch fouling on the alloy water rail...... they're great as a door stop however smile
4 209 Read More
General Chat
30/06/2020 16:53
Originally Posted by Countrycruising
Originally Posted by barnacle
Makes you wonder about Lambo's QC though, if it only lasted 20 minutes before breaking. They'll be giving Italian cars an entirely unjustified bad name.

I'm pretty sure the mechanical QC would have been spot on, the organic driver behind the wheel however rolleyes

One does wonder just what possible failure would have any "Sensible" driver stopping their car in an active lane on a motorway. If the engine cut out you would coast the car onto the hard shoulder, same if you heard an odd noise. So what could cause someone to stop in such a position? My guess - pressing down the clutch pedal, on an Automatic laugh
7 366 Read More
Coupé Projects
30/06/2020 07:30
Indeed Dave the carpet was lifted some time ago and the floor inspected, the obstacles you describe all encountered and negotiated. There is still sound-deadening to "get out of the way" for when welding to the front wheel arches/front footwell area takes place, to avoid fire risk.
63 9,033 Read More
Coupé Projects
29/06/2020 11:30
small trip during hot saturday

click to enlarge

1 ) smaller and lighter radiator fan is effective enough to keep water temperatures under 90°C
2 ) stock 16VT oil cooler with ducting isn´t effective to keep oil temperatures under 100°C when I drive hard with revs around 7000 rpm for more than 2 minutes,
It rose over 120°C and its not good for oil... (faster, irreversible oil degradation, lower lubrication efectivness -thus we can see scuffed pistons, worn camshafts in Lampredi engines with hard life....at 130°C its effectivnes is usually only of 75% of its original abilities, 10more degrees and only 50% ..)

so at least new oil cooler position with better airflow is next goal smile
18 4,223 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
29/06/2020 10:18
Originally Posted by magooagain
They may also be called Flexeo i think.

.yes Flexeo might be their name smile
4 278 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
28/06/2020 20:25
Originally Posted by Ballypete
The roads in France were excellent, but expensive if using the toll roads. Will be interesting to see if any difference between the east and west of the country. I have never driven in Spain so that will be an experience to report back on. I would get a couple of the JML chillmax gel pillows for your dogs, around a tenner each. They work really well and you don't need to put them in the freezer etc

As a plan B if the ferry to Ijmuiden is not going we are looking at that Euro tunnel route through France and Brussels and stopping overnight just outside of Frankfurt.

Ill check the gel pillows out anything to make there journey couped up in the coupe will make life easier.
44 2,042 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
28/06/2020 15:31
Hi AussieDave

My Coupe is June 1995 according to Eper, I have the original registration papers dated September. There's going to be a few Coupes for permits soon!
23 1,005 Read More
Coupé Parts for Sale
28/06/2020 12:40
Alloy wheel sold
6 431 Read More
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3