» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Ballypete, DaveG), 111 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics110,411
Posts1,310,528
Members2,172
Most Online731
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 32,306
stan 32,098
Theresa 22,924
bockers 21,019
PeteP 19,351
JimO 17,908
Nigel 17,201
Jim_Clennell 16,346
nismo 15,137
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Coupé Related Chat
17 minutes ago
Is that called eclectic living Neal?
14 372 Read More
General Maintenance
19 minutes ago
Have you considered the cybox exhaust, sporty but not boomy smile
9 490 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
1 hour ago
Not far from my old work.... I Could be tempted to make the trip.
25 362 Read More
General Chat
3 hours ago
Doesn't matter what it is....my TF was keyed on a road last week (it is well detailed though :D); having dealt with many individuals that behave in such a manner, they are invariably incapable of giving a coherent account or reasoning as to why they behaved as they did....my view: it is their own envy of other people's property mixed with their own self-hatred and inability to reconcile inner issues...who knows.These types of individuals are emotionally immature, incapable of self-examination and reflection and cannot manage their emotions or (violent) behaviour. Damaging a car, bus shelter, window, defacing property gives them a sense of worth, power and control, this transcends age, sex and race etc. I feel sorry for the person who keyed my car because fundamentally I can get it repaired (next week as it happens) their remedy to the issue is not as easy.

The issue over marques, a lot of people buy a car to project an image/and or their apparent wealth and status to other like minded people hence the perceived kudos in driving an Audi BMW Merc Porsche Range Rover (even though they are some of the most unreliable cars on the roads); this attracts kudos from some and jealousy and envy from others. The odd thing is that much of the new cars on the roads are not even owned by the people driving them; they are just borrowing them for about 3 years; as 91% of all new cars sold in the last 12months have been on PCP/Finance with a very small take up of the balloon payment, many opt to increase their debt for the next new one to borrow.
7 207 Read More
Handling
3 hours ago
Mainly motorway ?

Were you doing doughnuts in the car park the rest of the time hehe

Yes apparently these are new on the market Proxes
And reviews are good so we will see if they were made for coupes
3 95 Read More
General Chat
6 hours ago
BTW - I’d power the lighting in the greenhouse using a solar-powered light unless you’re a hard-core winter gardener. I’m a fan of solar outside lighting. No faff with RCDs (which you should have on circuits outside the home), no outside mains etc. I’ve used Philips MyGarden lights for the drive and front door and solar security (dog) light from Costco.
9 193 Read More
Tuning
6 hours ago
It's a straight forward enough job to do, I remove the radiator and fans for easier access but it can be done with those left in situ.
1 78 Read More
General Chat
15 hours ago
Originally Posted by Edinburgh
At least you had the nerve to do that T, if it were me I would likely have died in a hail of bullets

You do have to be careful and think twice about this stuff... had a mate whose brother was stabbed to death when he went out to challenge a couple of guys vandalising a neighbours car about 20 years ago and there was yet another similar case here last year : https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-49374956

6 168 Read More
General Chat
Yesterday at 23:23
We have large Water Dragons (a close cousin to the Bearded Dragon) that live over our back fence, as they are a native to my area plus the occasional Carpet Python and Green Tree Snake that visit. Have seen a few Brown Snakes (venomous), plus the Koalas can often be heard with their loud grunting during the mating season.

And I live in suburbia!
4 128 Read More
Alarm and I.C.E
Yesterday at 21:42
I will have a play with the radio this weekend, thanks for tip, fingers crossed.
15 496 Read More
Handling
Yesterday at 15:08
Hi all! I'm a relative newbie to this site but i'm really appreciative of the wealth of knowledge you provide here. It really helped when I was troubleshooting for my 16vt. I now have a 20vt too and would like to tweak the handling for a slightly sharper road experience. I've taken on board a lot of the advice and was going to buy some Eibach springs and upgrade the rear ARB and buy the Bilstein B6's but see they are no longer sold for the front.
My question is therefore is there something comparable for the fronts? If not, I'm guessing the ride would suffer from having different brands at the front to the back so ideally they should be same brand all round? Not sure if anyone has experience of upgrading purely the rear or splitting brands front to rear. Any feedback welcome! Thanks in advance
42 7,953 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
Yesterday at 11:00
Originally Posted by bayliss
Many thanks Rosso for the info, it’s all new to me, never done a tour such as this and so appreciate the guide.

And as DaveG mentioned above you'll need an emergency kit etc, breathelizer for France and Vignette for Swiss roads.

For this year's trip we've got an extra day to get to Italy so thees less driving time each day so should be good for photo opportunities and coffee stops along the way.
24 442 Read More
Coupé Parts for Sale
16/01/2020 20:04
No worries Nigel, the earliest I can make it is the 31st sadly. Hope someone has it off you instead of the skip!
3 214 Read More
Styling
16/01/2020 16:12
Try A E Coaxchworks in Ash, so quite local to you. They have a good reputation locally and have done work for me in the past.
2 208 Read More
Handling
16/01/2020 13:16
Wow, great sleuthing there, I've never tried an image search! But they're not exactly the same, the centres (both front and rear) are different
5 278 Read More
General Chat
16/01/2020 09:11
Dear Sir/Madam
My name is General Rupert Jones , serving in the Engineering military unit in Ba'qubah in Iraq.
We found some money here in Baqubah in Iraq,We are looking for a foreign partner to help us move this money out of iraq,for investment ,please If you are interested kindly contact me for more details,
Thanks.
745 43,656 Read More
Technical Issues
15/01/2020 20:13
Have you tried troubleshooting the connection of the rear right hand ABS sensor? As far as I remember, they connect under the rear seats, inside the cabin. Try cleaning the connector, and measuring the resistance of the sensor itself to see if it's open circuit or not.
10 408 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
15/01/2020 15:10
@Gripped - Yes, a friend has a unit of sorts I can use, he's a good egg! He's got a small welder but Joe will get the pleasure of this job sometime. We ground off the flakey stuff and painted to try and give it some protection.

@DaveG - there's some good stuff in there somewhere, I promise. But that bar will get a temporary piece welded on for the time being
3 192 Read More
News & Press
15/01/2020 10:46
hehe

sorry I wasn't so up to date !!

yes mean Sharon...
4 193 Read More
UK Social Events
15/01/2020 10:41
No problem or lost deposit smile maybe see you on a future meet?
70 2,564 Read More
Technical Issues
15/01/2020 10:23
If it is the ventilation control unit I need the part number for 20V Turbo (Non aircon) version thanks.
1 129 Read More
General Chat
15/01/2020 10:20
Originally Posted by Punto16VT
Happy New Year to one and all...

Joe, I want my Coop back this year... pretty please with sugar on it! wink

I'll catch up with you next month wink
15 467 Read More
UK Social Events
15/01/2020 09:17
Fingers crossed I'll be there for breakfast in April.
2 130 Read More
General Maintenance
15/01/2020 08:41
Yes

The ‘twinz’ company was set up by him and a friend I believe
5 186 Read More
General Chat
15/01/2020 07:42
Bit late to the party but I thought I’d join in.

As of 03.01.20

15st 2lbs - 19.8% body fat
One rep max
Deadlift - 160kg
Squat - 110kg
Bench - 95kg
3 mile run - 28mins 15secs

I’m not really bothered by weight, but it’s a decent(ish) metric to measure yourself by, so I’m targeting trying to stabilise around 14st (at 5ft 9in I will still be classed as obese using BMI - which is hugely flawed anyway).
I’m aiming to get back into rugby by September (eligible for the veteran league now!) so I really want to improve my overall fitness. I need a combination of strength and stamina.

As of 10.01.20

14st 12lbs - 19.2% body fat
One rep max
Deadlift - 160kg
Squat - 120kg
Bench - 95kg
3 mile run - 27mins 1sec
8 491 Read More
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4