» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (lancer778544, mr_tickle, carmine, DaddyB), 41 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums64
Topics112,601
Posts1,329,994
Members1,996
Most Online731
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,117
stan 32,112
Theresa 23,202
bockers 21,059
PeteP 20,819
JimO 17,917
Nigel 17,348
Jim_Clennell 16,601
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Coupé Related Chat
13 minutes ago
Indeed, but I did say mostly.
like many lurkers, I always enjoy the stories and adventures such as yours.
15 674 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
42 minutes ago
oh and i done a straight swap to get the coupe, i had a bmw 520d 2009 plate and didnt fancy paying the 2 or more grand for timing chain to be done.
18 20,528 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
43 minutes ago
yeh cheers pal, gotta represent the coupe, tho theres more people who know what it is now thanks to wheeler dealers. on good sunny day the coupe has more people crowded round it than anything else that turns up. its my dailey am even looking for a spare engine atm just incase. tho coupes are cheap enough atm i suppose.
what do you mean about my mum?
18 20,528 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
48 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Submariner
What happened?

Eureka moment smile
18 984 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
55 minutes ago
Originally Posted by mooney
as above. signing out for good after this post. now our cars are getting older everyone has lost interest or just cant be bothered to get off that toxic poisoness antisocial thing called facebook and take 2 minutes to check out the forum once ina while. so take care everyone. goodbye. WOULD APPRECIATE IF THE MODERATOR/ADMIN SEE THIS AND CLOSE MY ACCOUNT also.

What happened?
18 984 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
Yesterday at 20:30
I bet that you felt good seeing your car on video.
It looks really nice, although the seats aren't my preference.

We need to get them out and about more often !

By the way, did your mum decide to buy a new camera ?
18 20,528 Read More
Other Cars and Vehicles
Yesterday at 17:49
I think that they are really smart.

I would have one if I wasn't coupe daft !
5 168 Read More
Other Cars and Vehicles
Yesterday at 17:47
You are right DaveG, silly mistype on my part. What do you think of the cars?!
5 168 Read More
General Chat
Yesterday at 17:13
Italian cars:

1981 Lancia Beta Spyder
1987 Lancia HFie Turbo
1996 Fiat Barchetta
1997 Fiat Barchetta
1999 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo
2002 Alfa Romeo 156 TS Sportwagon
16 872 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
Yesterday at 16:39
yeh seats already in bud, not looking forward to them breaking to the point theyre unusable, they have the multi ajustments on them and the knob has broke clean off both seats so i cant recline them forward or back, but the lumbar support is still there, but i can still unlatch them so ppl can get in the back which is nice, but i think they are out an ep3 which is good.
very huggy and comfy and im 6 foot 2 nearly and 20 stone so,
those led rear lights are cool at night but i imagine barely visible during the day.
yes indeed haha. tho thanks to wheeler dealers people kinda know what these cars are now frown
18 20,528 Read More
Other Cars and Vehicles
Yesterday at 16:07
The early models had the "boomerang" lights, the later ones had the more non-descript rear lights
5 168 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
Yesterday at 15:59
mooney did you buy the car with the seats already in or did you install them yourself?

I guess they are supportive/comfortable if they are Recaros...

The "angel-eye" rear lights were a bit of a fashion several years back, though you don't hear of owners doing that mod so much these days.

At least the video-maker knew what it was laugh
18 20,528 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
Yesterday at 14:22
Originally Posted by mr_tickle

If you are after high octane tuning stories and thrills you may be disappointed. We all did that 20 years ago and now the discerning coupe owner is looking more at originality and longevity (mostly, many are still in a high state of tune)

Hopefully the adventures I intend to take mine on when it's 'complete' will tick the high octane stories box!
15 674 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
Yesterday at 14:22
a video of last weeks weymouth car meet has been uploaded to youtube by a local lad and has captured some decent footage of my moon plus amongst other classics, the cars are the 2nd half of the video.
hes done a bloody good job if i say so myself at making it look great.
link here:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9pDn_3hK_Gc

Edit: can you provide a link please?
105 66,475 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
Yesterday at 12:05
Indeed, you could say a grown up car for a grown up driver. cool
15 674 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
Yesterday at 09:26
This forum is not Strictly come dancing and love island, it's more like time team (for people who like Beards and soil :-) )
If you are after high octane tuning stories and thrills you may be disappointed. We all did that 20 years ago and now the discerning coupe owner is looking more at originality and longevity (mostly, many are still in a high state of tune)

But as others have said the info is in here somewhere or someone will answer eventually.
You won't get this amount of info anywhere else.

My own is due a full chassis upward full rebuild and restore and I know if this forum was not here I would not be able to do it myself.

Have a nice day.
15 674 Read More
Other Cars and Vehicles
Yesterday at 07:27
I love these, although not so much the later 'boomerang' rear light model, I prefer the earlier model. I had a snoop around the owners club a few years ago and a thread on piston heads. From what I remember the manual model is the better choice, the flappy paddle wears its clutch out and is expensive to repair. I think if you are an enthusiast a lot of jobs are possible providing you are prepared to invest time in learning, bit like the coupe in that respect and the electronic technology is on the cusp of going to excess like it is now.

When looking for my Coupe I met a seller that had just bought one, hence the coupe sale. It struck me as being a small vehicle which I like and appeared well made, I was impressed - it is a logical move from a coupe.

I saw this one recently, its a Spider in red and I prefer a FHC in blue but I could not help feeling tempted for a few seconds.

https://richardedmonds.atgportals.n...ils/b8e7d74e-8042-45a0-a533-af18006e5910
5 168 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
Yesterday at 07:09
It may be quiet compared with some forums but it's the quality of the replies that counts. I'm new to both coupe ownership and this forum, so far been very happy with the responses and advice received. As has been already mentioned we must remember there are a lot fewer cars, and therefore owners, than there was at one time.
15 674 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
Yesterday at 03:44
Originally Posted by szkom
Originally Posted by mooney
no, people have no interest, love for the coupe or courtesy anymore.

The entire scene has moved on in the last couple of years. Many of the cars aren't the daily drivers they once were. And of the few cars left the owners generally are preserving the value of their cars best they can. This often involves bills into thousands. And when you're spending that money you're not going to be changing oils and servicing yourself. So sadly there isn't going to be somebody on here waiting to answer questions as owners capable of doing that are far less these days

A very perceptive statement Szkom and sums up my situation exactly though I rarely contributed on the technical front. There's approx 660 coupes now left on the road and about a third are paid up forum members. This is a niche club by any standard so it's unsurprising it's not a hive of activity that some may expect.
15 674 Read More
Other Cars and Vehicles
28/09/2022 21:21
The sound track alone is enough to to spark interest. driving
5 168 Read More
Other Cars and Vehicles
28/09/2022 21:00
I have always been tempted with this brand like in my younger days of aspiring to Alfa’s.

Seems the £10k to £20k bracket has 3200GT, 4200 and some higher mileage GranTourismo in the offering these days.

I always liked the 3200GT with the manual box with the reviews I read at the time years ago, but what peoples thoughts on these models other than the running costs which will not be on par with Fiat and Alfa’s?
5 168 Read More
Coupé Spotting
28/09/2022 20:54
Scots Green 20VT on gold wheels in the Elliot Street car park in Glasgow this afternoon. On northern Irish plate KGZ 556? Could not make out the final number. 💩 eyesight
2,630 2,628,645 Read More
General Chat
28/09/2022 20:40
In order since 17 years old.

1980 Fiat 131
1986 Fiat Uno
1996 Alfa 155 1.8 T-Spark
1999 Alfa 166 2.0 T-Spark
2001 Alfa 156 2.5 V6
2004 Alfa 156 SW 2.4 Mjet
2006 Fiat Stilo MW Mjet
2009 Fiat Multipla Eleganza Mjet
2011 Alfa 159 SW Mjet
2010 Fiat Abarth 500
1999 Fiat Coupe 20VT ( Present since 2015 )
2019 Fiat Abarth 595
2002 Fiat Barchetta Riviera ( Present since 2021 )
16 872 Read More
Coupés for Sale
28/09/2022 20:25
That’s a very nice Coupe. The right interested buyer will come along. Impressed that my restoration is nearly as good as your Coupe.
4 865 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
28/09/2022 20:12
i actually tried a brand new intermotor one but the car didnt take to it well. but then i only had it on for a couple of mins max to try it out. the bosch 2nd hand one is perfect so far tho.
18 984 Read More
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14