» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (386ka, respace), 131 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums70
Topics111,654
Posts1,321,756
Members2,024
Most Online731
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 32,672
stan 32,110
Theresa 23,091
bockers 21,033
PeteP 20,305
JimO 17,917
Nigel 17,278
Jim_Clennell 16,498
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
UK Social Events
28 minutes ago
Likewise Alan, was nice to chat and loved the Coupe. There's more pictures from one of the other FB pages where there's a few of your Coupe entering and leaving and I think parked up too.

I got a few showing the Coupe and the 147 when they were parked next to each other and also a sneeky peeky one of when you were leaving.
14 858 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
4 hours ago
Curiously mine failed it's MOT on loose seat bolts, not exactly difficult to rectify but I hadn't noticed! Is this another coop issue to look forward to as they age?
2 181 Read More
Tuning
7 hours ago
Mardi Gras are still able to supply the Helix Organic, a great clutch but super expensive in comparison to CG kits, worth the money though as I run both the organic and paddle with high torque builds with no slippage.
6 288 Read More
Coupé Spotting
Yesterday at 19:37
Just seen a coupe on Traffic Cops on TV, wheel came off as it hit a kerb- nasty!
1,124 810,689 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
Yesterday at 19:26
Its a plus , young lad driving

10 948 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
Yesterday at 19:18
Its on todays Traffic Cops on Channel 5 coming up soon
10 948 Read More
Tuning
Yesterday at 19:04
I had a Helix Organic clutch that coped with my modified car. BPH was 360 but can recall the more important torque figure but was substantial. Not sure if these clutches are still available? Had an uprated CG clutch on my re-mapped Stilo 2lt diesel and it was fine, so think they are okay.
6 288 Read More
Tuning
Yesterday at 12:49
Running a manual on a hybrid isn't the best as its so progressive, as mentioned in my Whatsapp message keep your eye out for an after market boost controller, its help loads.
6 288 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
Yesterday at 12:44
Good result!

Squeaky leather (not the grab handles on the head rest as they have already had felt patches added to stop them squeaking) from both front seats continue to reduce the enjoyment of the open road.

I suspect-but keep forgetting to do it- that a small section of material between the back of the chair and the seat bolster would resolve most noises. I'll also just double check the bolts.

Until then...its mickey mouse time in the car.

Regards

MM
2 181 Read More
Tuning
Yesterday at 10:01
Well there we go then, thanks both!

If you're interested, I managed to reduce the boost a bit and it doesn't slip now. Maybe it's not so borked after all
6 288 Read More
UK Social Events
Yesterday at 09:57
Yup I paid too, no response to email I sent a while back either.

Anyway the Facebook update is linked below, it won't let me copy & paste the words.

clicky
13 1,166 Read More
UK Social Events
Yesterday at 08:47
Good meeting you yesterday James and your Alfa looks sweet thumb

Noticed a couple of tantalising glimpses of the coupe on their FB page smile
14 858 Read More
Tuning
Yesterday at 08:37
Don't touch techniclutch, they're repainted standard pressure plates
6 288 Read More
Tuning
Yesterday at 08:02
With clutches you wanted to look at the torque rating, not BHP rating.

I think techniclutch are ones to avoid and have no idea on CG, but a paddle clutch will make the car very hard to drive in traffic.
6 288 Read More
Coupés for Sale
09/05/2021 19:47
Not much interest at 3k, so it's up for auction on eBay now. Would rather it gets sold and used instead of sat doing nothing.

eBay link
4 1,554 Read More
UK Social Events
09/05/2021 10:09
Has at really been cancelled cause I've just paid up?
13 1,166 Read More
General Chat
09/05/2021 08:06
Originally Posted by samsite999
Login, reset password... You can as you have access to the email address. Check the account info and then deactivate it
Ah - now I really like that thinking - thank you.
5 265 Read More
UK Social Events
08/05/2021 20:27
Facebook update on this one, it's been cancelled.

frown frown
13 1,166 Read More
UK Social Events
08/05/2021 20:25
I did too, glad it seems that the show will go ahead. Something to look forward to car wise at last
12 976 Read More
General Chat
08/05/2021 19:48
Login, reset password... You can as you have access to the email address. Check the account info and then deactivate it
5 265 Read More
Styling
08/05/2021 19:45
...always a good way to ponder... drink
14 1,521 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
08/05/2021 18:45
I thought I had diligently removed all persistent creaks and rattles but I had a very annoying creak coming from the drivers seat. It basically only happens when the back is forced back, but was quite loud and happened over every large bump and sway of the car. Took the panels off the seat and wd40'd everything in sight that could have caused it, to no avail. Spent a couple of hours on it, scratching my head.

Finally discovered one of the front bolts that hold the seat down was slightly loose. The seat was basically moving here and rubbing near the bolt. Soon fixed it then!

The other minor issue was that the lumber support adjustment was mostly ineffective. In my investigations of the creak I took the back off and discovered the fixing that holds the adjustment wire had broken away from the seat frame on the right, meaning the wire was too loose. No way of fixing it but folded a towel and placed it behind the wire to tighten it just enough....as it tightens it forces the seat middle forward via a runner. Very simple fix and works a treat!

So afternoon well spent in all!
2 181 Read More
Styling
08/05/2021 15:01
Thanks Burty.

I have bought couple of different flag stickers but am still undecided. I may need to temp fix them in place and sit back and ponder over a beverage...
14 1,521 Read More
Non-UK Events
08/05/2021 12:17
We've had an email letting us know SpaItalia has been rescheduled to the 26th September 2021, I will attend if possible so fingers crossed.
7 2,160 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
08/05/2021 09:15
Originally Posted by Barmybob
I race RC cars and have had a few of these shells.

I painted the first one yellow and used it as a racing shell for a while. To be honest the shell isn't too good for racing frown

I have another painted in flip blue - green and it regularly lives in the boot of my Coupé.

The shell comes as a 190mm wide so doesn't really suit Nitro cars. It's a bit of a tight fit on most nitros as they normally require 200mm shells.

I have my shell fitted to my old Schumacher Mi2EC racing chassis. I have also run them on the early Schumacher Mission and it is this chassis I would reccomend. They are tough and reliable and as Schumacher are a UK company, getting parts for them is really easy too. Most model shops stock parts but you can also order direct.

The original mission chassis was hugely reliable and Schumacher have recently re-launched it as the Mission 1

I just bought a Mission FT, not finished building it yet. I've never had an on road car before but there is an awesome race track not far aware so thought I would give it a go. A Coupe body would be awesome.
13 4,141 Read More
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14