» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 89 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics110,313
Posts1,309,532
Members2,896
Most Online546
Aug 30th, 2007
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 32,269
stan 32,098
Theresa 22,890
bockers 21,019
PeteP 19,295
JimO 17,908
Nigel 17,192
Jim_Clennell 16,345
Vickster 15,915
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Handling
01/12/2019 22:43
Hey all, been a long time

Was wondering if anyone has tried the TRW paired shocks that are listed for a 20VT?

They seem to be the only ones available together with Monroe!

Come back to a Coupe after many years and even the shocks are obsolete!!
0 55 Read More
Other Cars and Vehicles
27/11/2019 14:39
Now that the Coupe is away being restored, there is room on the drive and the idle car search has started again.

I would like something that my daughter can practice in, so small is important but safe would be good. And it should be interesting. The Audi A2 seems to fit this bill. The 75 bhp pertol seems to be the sensible choice. Any experience and guidance on these things? They seem strong, reliable and fairly simple on the face of it - and generally very skimpily speced. Just trying to find out if I'm missing something major.

Many thanks in advance,
Neil
0 69 Read More
Coupé Parts for Sale
25/11/2019 13:51

Sellers are now able to attach images directly to their posts in the "Coupes for sale" , "Coupe Parts for Sale" and " Coupe parts and cars -Sellers post here" forums.

This reduces the need for 3rd party software to show good quality images.

They may attach up to 10 images each with a maximum size of 6mb.

To access this feature click on the "attachment manager" button as in other areas of the forum. Please remember that you will not see the attached images until you have clicked on the "Post" button.
0 71 Read More
Coupés for Sale
25/11/2019 13:49
Sellers are now able to attach images directly to their posts in the "Coupes for sale" , "Coupe Parts for Sale" and " Coupe parts and cars -Sellers post here" forums.

This reduces the need for 3rd party software to show good quality images.

They may attach up to 10 images each with a maximum size of 6mb.

To access this feature click on the "attachment manager" button as in other areas of the forum. Please remember that you will not see the attached images until you have clicked on the "Post" button.
0 53 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
23/11/2019 14:42
Wine red 20vt

P445 L*C

Spotted in Edinburgh this week
0 111 Read More
General Chat
23/11/2019 00:57
Hi all
OKAY So here is the deal:
I've benefited from keeping a log on here and I have the following aims.

Post once a week. ( this will be the hard one)

Weight 13 stone.
Bench 3x 10 50KG ( I'm not a big guy)
OHP 3x10 40KG
Pull-up/Chin-up 3x10

Into work Bike average 18 MPH
From work Bike average 16 MPH

Starting at
13.6Stone
17.3MPH to work
14.0 mph From Work

Bench 3x10 30KG
OHP 8, 7, 6, x 30KG
Pull-up/chin-up 8, 7, 5

I can squat and dead lift 50KB x 3x10 and pull/Row 40KGx3x10 easy

I plan on posting meals.

I use sport tracker and I am Jef_UK

Two more baseline rides
Out

https://www.sports-tracker.com/workout/jef_uk/5dda626158e21178c210f8e8

Back
https://www.sports-tracker.com/workout/jef_uk/5dda71a358e21178c2120f19

Really hard climb to the top of kirkstone pass. Had three rests. I'm less concerned of time improvement but want to ride it in one.
0 90 Read More
Insurance
22/11/2019 23:12
I tried Haggerty but due to location, they were unable to assist.

I can recommend the alternative I found - STERLING INSURANCE who offered me a classic car policy and an extremely good price with great cover (it was in fact cheaper than the Haggerty suggested quote). As insurance is so individual maybe just good for me and where I am at but thought I would mention in a Thread in case of any use to anyone else.
0 70 Read More
General Chat
16/11/2019 22:24
The usual rolleyes, help required please. I've never seen any threads on here regarding graphic design (certainly you won't have done from me for reasons of my utter incompetence in this field) but this place can still surprise me so I'm asking here.

MicroWishy is after a graphics tablet from Santa, she loves drawing and also making computerised animations and is after a tablet for this purpose. This is going to be her main present so budget is about £200. It will be mainly connected to our main PC which has twin 27" monitors (so hadn't considered versions with screens) but if there's something that could also be used in her room with her android tablet as a screen then that wouldn't hurt although this isn't the main priority. Reading up gives options such as these below.

Wacom medium

Wacom small (Pro)

XP_PEN with screen

Question 1 would be, does anyone know what they're talking about form experience in this field (I exclude myself from anything artistic)?

Question 2, is it worth having a screen on the tablet itself? I guess this boils down to the budget showing options for Wacom (known brand to me) without screen being a similar price to an unknown brand with a screen. In other words a choice betwen perceived quality (Wacom) and features (XP-PEN with screen). Obviously if I look at screened Wacom products then the budget goes up....

Questions 3, if the answer to question 2 is that quality wins, is it worth upping the budget to inlcude the medium version of the Wacom pro?

Wacom medium (Pro)

This is obviously over the normal budget but if it's something that could be useful for everyone on the main PC then I'll do it.
0 115 Read More
Non-UK Events
14/11/2019 11:01
This event is being held on Sunday 14th June, not quite the old Spa Italia we remember as it's now only a one day event but I've been reliably informed the event is now much as it used to be with a large mix of modern and classic Italian vehicles on display, plenty of track sessions for bikes and cars which you can watch from the comfort of the stands, tickets are 15 euros, unsure on a club stand so something I'll look in to but I'll plan to make a long weekend for this and head down on the Friday morning to stay at the Eau Rouge camp-site again.

http://www.spaitalia.be/

https://en.eaurouge.nl/
0 262 Read More