» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 49 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics110,189
Posts1,308,442
Members2,872
Most Online546
Aug 30th, 2007
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 32,264
stan 32,098
Theresa 22,868
bockers 21,015
PeteP 19,224
JimO 17,908
Nigel 17,180
Jim_Clennell 16,342
Vickster 15,915
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Coupé Related Chat
11/10/2019 20:17
Planning has begun for us for another Coupe Road trip to Italy from Scotland next year 2020. With just over 2 weeks round trip. Breaking it down 2 have 2 overnight stops in Germany and Alps and 1 week based In Riva del Garda.

We will be hopping on the ferry at Newcastle and arriving in Ijmuiden. Though there is some chat about the ferry being reinstated from Rosyth but don't know when and if that will be a viable option at this stage.

We plan to go via San Bernardino Pass and return via the Stelvio Pass.

Last year's trip did have some pretty full on days driving and with two miniature Schnauzers with us it really wasn't so good for them. So next trip we will have around 5 hours drive each day from Ijmuiden to Alps before reaching Lake Garda and so hopefully a bit of time to see some of the areas we will be stopping off in along the way.

Sadly the silver coupe isn't with us for this trip though its new replacement the yellow 20v will be.

So for anyone that's done a similar route we are looking for any recommendations for stop off points? Around about Chur for a 1st night stop and then a 2nd night stop about San Bernardino preferably. This sort of gives us an equal amount driving hours each day.

Cant wait to do it all again.
0 134 Read More
Coupé Parts for Sale
09/10/2019 18:13
Set of 5 EV14 injectors, for 20vt coupe.

Full specs @ https://www.finjector.com/eng/ev14_12_ohm_373cc_e_20_jetronic_o_o_61_mm_tot_78mm-p-137105-0

Allegedly these are direct replacements for the standard Bosch injectors, however I found they seriously over-fuelled in my coupe so you may need a custom re-map to correct fuelling. I may have another running problem though as my plugs are coming out a bit black.

Only drove to MOT test and back using these, so they've only covered 3 miles.

Asking half what I paid for them a few weeks ago, £110. UK shipping included, International shipping will cost £5 extra.

Full name : Graham Lang

click to enlarge

click to enlarge
0 87 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
03/10/2019 11:49
Hi all,

Looking for some advice on what option to take:-

The previous owner changed the clock spring on the airbag and couldn't reset the light but managed to get it through the MOT buy putting black tape over it! Obviously I don't wan't to do that in January when I do my MOT.

1. The way I see it is I can take the car for an MOT at Poweritalia (I'm sure Rog could re-set the light)
2. Get set up myself with a laptop, cable, software.
3. Or provide a case of beer for a local owner who has the software to do it smile
0 103 Read More
Technical Issues
01/10/2019 20:31
Does anyone know if it is possible to find these caps for the top mounts of the fiat brava?
N ° 46448103.
All suggestions are grateful.

N°8 foto
0 99 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
26/09/2019 11:11
Do you own a green coupe V35 **U

Regards
0 148 Read More
Technical Issues
24/09/2019 07:55
If I plug in my iPhone charger all indicator lights stay on but still flash when needed, looks quite cool. If I plug in my satnav everything is normal. Checked my phone charger on my other coupe and everything was fine. Odd!
0 130 Read More
Technical Issues
23/09/2019 10:43
Greetings, my 2.0 16v blew a HG. Coolant system is constantly pressurized and is consuming a liter of water per 100km,there are no leaks. Looking for an advice what do with the engine or what would be the easiest route. Since engine will be opened up, I plan to do some mods,but only if pistons and bores are in good shape which I still need to find out,if not im going to scrap the car.
I was thinking about this two things: since the head will be taken off, I plan to give it to a machine shop so that they can totaly regrind,port and polish and totaly refresh the head with new stems,guides tappets etc. and after everything is done I plan to put in thiner HG for an even more increase in compression. I plan to have at least 11:1 after all the job is done. Second option is to go forced induction,either a turbo from 16vt or mechanical eaton supercharger from old merc.For that I plan to just refresh the head and put in thicker HG or put in a spacer so that CR can be lower. In your opinion,what route would be safer and least expensive? I can get 16vt intake,downpipe and exhaust manifold for under 100 euros. Will I also need pistons from 16vt? I know majority of people will say just do a swap,but sadly only two complete 16vt engines I found in my country are 500km away and priced around 1000e. My friend is selling complete 20vt engine but without trans for just under 1000e but swap of that thing would cost the same ammount of money and I won't be able to register the car aka. won't be street legal
0 101 Read More