» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (chipped, 1 invisible), 76 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics110,055
Posts1,307,097
Members2,844
Most Online546
Aug 30th, 2007
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 32,217
stan 32,098
Theresa 22,849
bockers 21,013
PeteP 19,168
JimO 17,908
Nigel 17,155
Jim_Clennell 16,332
Vickster 15,915
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Styling
16/08/2019 15:34
Just in case there isn't already enough yellow smile
0 91 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
15/08/2019 15:53
Hi just looking to see if I can find any information on my coupe whilst it was in the UK up to 2009 prior to being shipped to Ireland. I have information and work done whilst in Ireland. I believe the owner in the UK was a fellow forum member. Any information would be great!
0 108 Read More
Styling
02/08/2019 13:53
Does anyone know the exact size of the rear windwscreen wiper hole in the rear window?

I know there is a How To Guide on here, however i'm looking for the specific hole size details in order to locate a Glass Window bung. To save me taking apart the car before I order one - anyone happen to know the dimensions?

These look far more OEM in my opinion so i'm looking at some options: https://www.killallwipers.com/products/

Thanks smile
0 147 Read More
Other Cars and Vehicles
31/07/2019 12:01
Seen one of these up close yesterday. The wife & I went to Perth yesterday to look at a flat for our Grand daughter. Went by bus with our free bus passes smile On the homeward journey at the park & ride waiting for our bus back to Inverness I spied parked at the top car park the familiar nose of an Aston. So I went to have a wee swatch at one of my all time favourite cars.It's quite a long vehicle but they are very low. In bright silver with black leather... love Private plate, so don't know the year but it was very new.
0 100 Read More
News & Press
25/07/2019 08:35
0 113 Read More
General Chat
23/07/2019 11:44
Thanks for opening this post and I hope you manage to read it all without clicking the back button.

I've only met a few of you coupsters and I'm not sure who knows the sad story about my wife Jan

On August 27th 2015 whilst out riding on our motorbikes together, she was knocked from the road and into hedgerow and trees where she broke almost every single bone in her body, including her neck, back, pelvis, fema, forearm, ribs heel, punctured lung and haemorrhaged kidney and liver. Although that seemed bad enough, the surgeon in A&E said that they would be able to fix her up with plenty of metal and nuts and bolts. However, that first night in hospital she suffered a massive blood clot in the brain which went un-noticed due to the pain relief she was on and suffered multiple strokes and brain stem damage.

The result was basically emergency surgery to try and remove the clot otherwise certain death was to follow. The result was the surgeons at James Cook Hospital successfully removing the clot and placing Jan into an induced coma where she remained on life support with a 5% chance of survival for the next 2 month. When Jan eventually awoke from the coma, she spent the following 3 month in hospital learning to eat, walk and talk again.

Now, 4 years to the day she plans on walking up Mount Snowdon for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance charity who airlifted her to hospital on that horrible shitty life changing day. Left with breathing, balance, temp control, memory problems along with double and blurred vision and a cage around her spine, there is no stopping this woman from doing this walk as she needs and wants to prove to herself, her purpose and self worth.

Anyway, before I get too emotional typing away here....and I can feel it brewing up. All I ask is you all to consider donating just the cost of a cup of tea for a pretty amazing and inspirational woman and lets face it, a bloody good cause too! I really am a lucky man.

If you got this far, thanks for reading! x

Clint

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/janet-frank1
0 153 Read More