» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (EDz, mihai7645), 35 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics109,744
Posts1,303,984
Members2,772
Most Online546
Aug 30th, 2007
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 32,118
stan 32,098
Theresa 22,819
bockers 21,009
PeteP 19,018
JimO 17,908
Nigel 17,058
Jim_Clennell 16,308
Vickster 15,915
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Other Cars and Vehicles
Yesterday at 20:16
After 25 years of trying to buy it back, I finally succeeded in buying my grandfathers BSA FW32 back. He owned it from 1934 for over 50 years. It was sold to cover his care in old age. I’ve finally got it back - pick it up on Saturday

click to enlarge
0 34 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
15/04/2019 17:54
Jump to new posts . [by clanger]
0 84 Read More
UK Social Events
15/04/2019 11:51
Scottish Monthly Meet Monday 6th May 19:30–22:30

Beefeater, Deer Park, Livingston. Just off the M 8.

All coupe welcome.

This is a mid week evening meet up. This will be central belt and rotating monthly from West to East.
0 56 Read More
UK Social Events
06/04/2019 09:53
Hoping to go again this year, thought last year was really good with 4 coupes, amazing weather and loads of visitors.

It's Sunday June 9th, Cardiff Bay, £10 entry fee.

If we can get a few of us together like last year for convoy from the services would be great.

Web link

Bookface
0 84 Read More
Technical Issues
02/04/2019 21:48
Just Recently my Hazard switch wouldnt workm but at the time my indicators did work for all of one day, then they stopped working.

i have been all over the relays and fuses and nothing looks abnormal, apart from the black 7 pin relay which i believe works the indicators/hazard, so i thought that was at fault, so i got a replacement and it still doesnt work. ive looked into the solder on the board and both are ok with no cracks.

ive also tried to diagnose all the wiring but im no electrician. theres 2 4 pin connectors on the indicator stalk, the bottom 'GREEN' connector ive worked out does the mainbeams/sides/dipped, but the red connector up top has no power? so i can only presume this works left/right indicator & hazard lights, ive tried looking through the workshop manual but i cant really make sense of it all, oh and theres no power at the indicator electric plugs confused

im kind of at a loss, anyone else had this problem thats sorted it ?

thanks,
Chris.
0 116 Read More
General Chat
01/04/2019 22:05
I need to download an Android app that costs £4.99.

I'm thinking of downloading the Amazon app store and of course creating an account. But can you...

A) Get an Amazon voucher from the high street for £5?
B) Use said voucher to then purchase the app?

Also, you don't have to register credit/debit card details with Amazon do you?

The reason why I don't want to create a Google account is because it just seems like a headache when it then comes to things like privacy and just generally having that account linked to the phone etc.

With Amazon it just seems like I could download their store app, create an account, pay for and download the app I need and then forget about it? Like that account wouldn't be so integrated with/tied to the phone from then on?

I hate having to create accounts and remembering passwords just for one-off things! irked

Thanks.
0 109 Read More
Technical Issues
31/03/2019 14:56
I'm in the process of fitting a new exhaust manifold. Rad is out, heat shield is loose but I just can't get the lambda sensor to shift. Am I right in believing it is a 22mm spanner and a conventional right hand thread? Any tips gratefully received.

Edit:
Ignore - I need a 22mm lambda sensor socket, Doh!!
0 71 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
23/03/2019 10:52
Does anybody know of someone who lives near Hungerford and owns eight Coupes?

They were on their way to look at mine with a view to buying, but I phoned them to say I had changed my mind.

It just seemed odd that he had not heard of this forum?

A fantasist?
0 144 Read More