» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (DaveG), 47 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics112,290
Posts1,327,566
Members1,973
Most Online731
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,037
stan 32,112
Theresa 23,161
bockers 21,053
PeteP 20,642
JimO 17,917
Nigel 17,336
Jim_Clennell 16,593
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Club Information
1 hour ago
Hi, have now received my membership details through post. What do I now need to do to gain access to the member only parts of the forum?
0 16 Read More
Other Cars and Vehicles
5 hours ago
Today I changed oil and filter on my daily, a wee Corsa D, good enough for my needs £30 yearly tax. I got into the habit of changing my oil and filter every six months, when I was working as a carer, obviously more miles, and then there was quite a lot of start stop, all of which can be hard on the vehicle. I keep a note of my dates and mileage in a wee old diary and the miles I’ve done since the last change…….just over a thousand……. shocked
0 33 Read More
General Chat
6 hours ago
When I started biking there were loads of new ideas floating around; Wankel, turbo, inline sixes,even a diesel. You could buy a turbo and bolt it on to your 4cyl Jap with the inevitable consequences to your unmodified engine internals, but the big 4 over come that by making their own versions. Lag was an issue but nowadays that can almost be eliminated so why no turbo bikes? Norton revised the rotary a few years ago to some good effect but it doesn't seem to have caught on. I believe Enfild India made the first (and last) diesel but with modern diesels and turbos I should think it could be made to work.
How about a 2 stroke turbo? Imagine a quarter mile on that!
0 35 Read More
Other Cars and Vehicles
16/05/2022 19:22
On Val's Fiat 500L, we've managed to smash the lens of one of the fog lamps.

Lamp replacement, requires full bumper off for access.

Fiat lamp is about £70.00

Although the car looks very good, it is 9 years old, and I'm thinking of just replacing the lens, by glueing over the top.

Any comments or advice please.

Paul
0 70 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
12/05/2022 10:09
Doing some raking around under the piano and unearthing rather more spare coupé parts than I realised I had laugh
One of these was a handbook and Clarion radio instruction book for a red L.E., reg. as above. Thought about returning them to the original owner who appeared to have bought it from Highfine Ltd in Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex, but it's been declared SORN, with the MoT expiring in March 2016.

Ring any bells?
0 168 Read More
Tuning
10/05/2022 14:53
Came in the post today fitted it in 10 minutes .I hesitated from buying on as i don't want a turbo car 20VT with on and off power delivery . My 16 VT is a bit laggy I am impressed with it . The car seems to have more low down get up and go . I have a boost gauge fitted and just put a new clutch in the car . Only driven the car up and down the road so far . Well worth the money .
0 190 Read More
UK Social Events
28/04/2022 22:45
0 283 Read More
UK Social Events
25/04/2022 19:55
Back on this year...

Link 1

0 332 Read More
UK Social Events
19/04/2022 09:25
Hello everyone

I know probably unlikely anyone could come to this one but as this event is where I live I'm letting everyone know that I'll be at this show with my coupe. Also cheap to enter at £6 per car.
0 248 Read More