» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Edinburgh, MIB), 43 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics112,290
Posts1,327,566
Members1,973
Most Online731
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,037
stan 32,112
Theresa 23,161
bockers 21,053
PeteP 20,642
JimO 17,917
Nigel 17,336
Jim_Clennell 16,593
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Club Information
2 hours ago
Hi, have now received my membership details through post. What do I now need to do to gain access to the member only parts of the forum?
0 19 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
4 hours ago
You certainly don't see many on the roads these days as the newest Coupes are now 21 years old ooo. I've had my Coupe about 4 months now & I had a guy in my local petrol station come up to me & say how much he liked mine, which was jolly kind of him thumb.
1 71 Read More
Other Cars and Vehicles
6 hours ago
Today I changed oil and filter on my daily, a wee Corsa D, good enough for my needs £30 yearly tax. I got into the habit of changing my oil and filter every six months, when I was working as a carer, obviously more miles, and then there was quite a lot of start stop, all of which can be hard on the vehicle. I keep a note of my dates and mileage in a wee old diary and the miles I’ve done since the last change…….just over a thousand……. shocked
0 34 Read More
General Chat
7 hours ago
My bike is a hybrid, good enough for me, it’s all alloy so light enough. I bought it second hand from somebody who rode it a couple of times then stored it in bedroom, they were moving away to Glasgow and wanted rid, I practically stole it, brand new it looked not a mark on it. I played the old man routine and said I’ve only managed to save £180, asking price was £200, even at that price it was a bargain. Once the twenty pound notes were in view, I had my new bike.

To be fair up here in the sticks there are not many who don’t acknowledge you, females will always wave and say hi, I think they feel sorry for me, an old geezer on a bike huffing away… hippy When I come to think about it, the flashier the bike and outfit, it’s less likely a friendly gesture ensues. rolleyes None of this puts me off though. I do enjoy a trip on the bike in the countryside, there are a few stopping off places to see and grab a coffee and a goodie. Deserted roads for miles at times, gives me thinking time and keeping fit as well.. yipee
12 426 Read More
General Chat
7 hours ago
When I started biking there were loads of new ideas floating around; Wankel, turbo, inline sixes,even a diesel. You could buy a turbo and bolt it on to your 4cyl Jap with the inevitable consequences to your unmodified engine internals, but the big 4 over come that by making their own versions. Lag was an issue but nowadays that can almost be eliminated so why no turbo bikes? Norton revised the rotary a few years ago to some good effect but it doesn't seem to have caught on. I believe Enfild India made the first (and last) diesel but with modern diesels and turbos I should think it could be made to work.
How about a 2 stroke turbo? Imagine a quarter mile on that!
0 35 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
17 hours ago
Welcome back Dr Jeeva. Good on you for getting back to coupe ownership...let alone the same one that you previously owned! Well done thumb
1 103 Read More