» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Jason_Clark91, pinin_prestatyn, Cooperman), 73 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums68
Topics110,575
Posts1,312,451
Members2,191
Most Online731
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 32,377
stan 32,098
Theresa 22,959
bockers 21,022
PeteP 19,588
JimO 17,908
Nigel 17,211
Jim_Clennell 16,350
nismo 15,137
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Tuning
10 minutes ago
Try messaging ‘Sabre Tuning’ on Facebook. His Fast Ford side of of the business.
1 22 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
2 hours ago
Thanks, this is great! I was wondering about the availability of parts worldwide, especially since I was thinking of laying my hands on one of these houses in Greece next year; but now that I know that there are alternatives, I feel better about my plans!
9 458 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
2 hours ago
Welcome to the forum by the way, feel free to introduce yourself smile

If you are a coupe owner by the way and have a question it's handy for anyone replying to see which model you have. Click on your forum name at the top right and find your avatar in Edit Profile smile
6 262 Read More
Track Days
3 hours ago
I was wondering, would there be a way to watch the races that happened at that event on youtube or on a group's facebook (or similar) page? Thanks in advance!
9 1,929 Read More
General Chat
6 hours ago
The best one can say about the first one is A for effort and being generally sinister, and the second one sounds as if it's been written by someone already affected by a notifiable condition
784 47,834 Read More
Non-UK Events
9 hours ago
It's not been announced yet but Spa Italia is being postponed until 20th September 2020.
5 746 Read More
General Chat
17 hours ago
Experienced "a first" yesterday, Monday. Had my regular six monthly consultation with my GP over the phone.

My GP, a recent import from Scotland, phoned me at the appointed time to review some tests I had undertaken over the last few months and to renew my 6 monthly prescription for the one drug that he has me on.

All was good, as expected, and it was, "see you in six months time". He also thought it was great that I had a few bottles of Vino Rosso on hand to keep the cholesterol down in these troubled times.
151 3,432 Read More
UK Social Events
Yesterday at 20:57
With regret, BVAC has cancelled this event due to the ongoing uncertainty over Covid19.

It plans to hold it again on 6th June 2021.
5 363 Read More
General Chat
Yesterday at 18:37
If some one can try turning 2020 off , and on again, that would be great.

I spend most of 2019 worried about cancer and money, now I get to spend 2020 worried about COV19, money, and still cancer (not mine) Its been better than Joes year that's for sure however...
13 163 Read More
General Chat
Yesterday at 16:28
Originally Posted by PeteP
Let's lower the tone a bit.

laugh
694 159,681 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
Yesterday at 12:51
There are, but most of the good Coupes have already come to the UK, Malaysia is another country to try. Just Google "japan auction car europe" and you should find some hits, but beware, not all Coupes in Japan are RHD wink
15 716 Read More
Tuning
Yesterday at 11:15
Originally Posted by moshe
hi guys

is there any fuel pressure regulator that rise 1 bar ?
for example from 3 bar to 4 bar ?

This has the be the simplest way to increase your FPR, OE fit so you don't need a manual unit.

Ebay 4 bar fuel pressure regulator.
3 189 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
29/03/2020 23:25
Welding is a skill I wish I possessed Toby. cool
I'd still have my old 1965 998cc Cooper if I could! It never really needed a great amount of welding, but what it did mean I had to let it go. crazy
It's worth a fortune now. wink
All being well, we must try to have a meetup, post-C-19?
8 328 Read More