» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (markopolo, DaveG, Rosso, Edinburgh), 83 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums68
Topics111,235
Posts1,318,621
Members2,124
Most Online731
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 32,516
stan 32,110
Theresa 23,055
bockers 21,029
PeteP 20,048
JimO 17,917
Nigel 17,258
Jim_Clennell 16,425
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Tuning
1 hour ago
The fuel pressure regulator controls the pressure not the pump so changing to an newer 255L/min won't effect the map.
2 45 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
2 hours ago
Thanks MM! Me too. smile

DS
4 331 Read More
Coupé Spotting
6 hours ago
Fair comment laugh
1,175 789,250 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
8 hours ago
Don't know if this is any help (no reg. nos) ?

Moon grey Plus register
1 94 Read More
Tuning
9 hours ago
Originally Posted by Gripped
In terms of one single mod, wouldn't a live remap (to iron out any fuelling blips etc) on existing set up be sufficient to improve economy? So looking at around £250 ish. Will usually improve drivability too. Flea's your man assuming he's still doing it.

Sounds like your mpg is pretty good already, but should be possible to achieve a bit more.

It certainly helped with mine.

I took my stock 20vt6 to Mr Flea a couple of years ago after she had been saved by Countrycruising. He recommended flea-and told me that a good live map makes the coupe come alive. I've always been wary of "remapping" over the years. Read all the horror stories...but my mpg in the coupe with the taps open was quite dismal. So I went to Mr Flea.

He asked me how I wanted the car-and I suggested a "Fast GT Car. Good MPG. With good torque"

Watching a live re-map with someone who really loves the coupe, on a rolling road, with the engine being worked is really something to watch, see and feel!

Around 1.5 hours later I had a transformed coupe. A small up tick in performance at 268ish bhp from a stock motor. No fuel pump/mods.

But in the road...wow. More performance then you could ever deploy. Torque everywhere-so you can drive the car 1st/3rd, 4th/6th etc off boost and not needing to tickle the turbo. Or deploy the turbo and see the countryside start to fly by.

MPG readily improved. With full tank from middle UK -my last eu adventure found me pulling in for a considered fuel stop with a 1/4 of a tank of gas left at the border of Belgium in to Germany. So 3/4 to get through half of UK, across france, and down through the whole of Belgium.

The return-including laps of the 'ring - found the car safely back home in blighty-with jut under 1/4 of a tank.

Sounds too good to be true but I got an uptick in performance that you can feel clearly- AND lower fuel costs.

Would recommend a live tuning session with Mr Flea without any hesitation. Your missing something if you have not done this imho.

Regards

MM
21 1,223 Read More
Tuning
13 hours ago
Originally Posted by Nigel
Hi Jules

By comparison, something like a GT2871R will generate the same airflow

Running a bigger turbo is also better for when you inevitably get bored of 300bhp and decide that 400 would be more entertaining.... wink

this is what I'm running with lots of other mods.....running 1.4 and approx 400bhp ........yes I have to agree with Nigel its very entertaining shocked laugh
14 570 Read More
Styling
Yesterday at 20:13
Originally Posted by Countrycruising
They're the same 98mm pcd, what needs double checking is the off set which needs to be 34mm or more and the hub ID of 58.1 i think it is.

Ta! Will do some checking on the off set...

DS
2 119 Read More