» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Grigio), 92 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums68
Topics111,057
Posts1,316,693
Members2,257
Most Online731
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 32,481
stan 32,098
Theresa 23,022
bockers 21,027
PeteP 19,926
JimO 17,917
Nigel 17,249
Jim_Clennell 16,408
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Coupé Related Chat
Yesterday at 21:55
Davesport, you sound as if you might be somewhere ScouseCoupe....
3 352 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
Yesterday at 21:48
Thanks Theresa, hope you and family are keeping well
16 528 Read More
General Chat
Yesterday at 17:53
click to enlarge
click to enlarge

QUOTE letric people. We don't belive the validity.
Won't send a bloke with own o-scope.
6 305 Read More
General Chat
Yesterday at 17:07
Originally Posted by sugerbear
The number of people that look at a Mac and give up because the menu is at the top always amazes me.

Still I grew up with an Amiga so having it a the bottom was always going to be weird.

I've rejected Linux desktops for that reason. I *hate* the look of applications falling off the bottom of the screen. It's not a thing that's intrinsically good or bad, but I have thirty years of muscle memory to deal with.

Neil
20 512 Read More
General Chat
Yesterday at 17:00
Unfortunately my Brazilian contact lives in the UK. For the next couple of weeks, at least.

(hehe I have one of those Brazilian thermostats with the removable stat module, still unused and in its original box. But it's not for sale tongue )
2 116 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
Yesterday at 16:25
Jump to new posts LE 84 [by juleshh]
Hi,

Does anyone here know this LE? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/392941054043

Thanks.

Jules
0 46 Read More
Coupé Projects
Yesterday at 15:04
As it turns out I have decided to go with the 20VT alloys, they looked amazing and made me 100% happy with my decision and also 100% optimistic they will go great with the car. It's a pity about the 17's, at the time it was what I was after, although things change over time and this is just one of those things. I don't think I'll be able to sell them even at the very low price I have them up for, upon closer looking when I took them home today there's more bits of damage so it's likely I'll just end up settling for scrap value if nothing happens in a week or so. The Pirelli P Zeros they have on them are probably of more interest ironically. At the end of the day when personalising stuff like this not every decision you make works out as planned. I have learned though after trying it one other time that I just don't quite fit with aftermarket wheels, I always end up going with a nice stock/OE styled one so I think I'll just keep it that way.

The 10mm spacers at least still have use as they are going to be used with the 20VT alloys, big thanks to Gareth at Northern Alfa Performance as usual. He's done a great job at custom maching the spacers so they can work with the original wheel nuts/bolts.

click to enlarge click to enlarge click to enlarge click to enlarge

It is starting to come together a bit now at least, as can be seen with the new grooved MTEC brake discs that have been fitted now that area looks a lot better now. I've ordered the tyres today (UniRoyal Rainsports), they tend to arrive fairly fast from the place I get them from so I'll be bring the rest of the wheels and the tyres over next week in which they'll be fitted on fully when the cambelt and full service is done later next week.

After that I should hopefully be receiving the brake caliper paint soon to go with the Fiat decals that have already arrived which will be the next job, along with possibly investigating a slight leak on the power steering pipe.
5 341 Read More
Coupé Parts for Sale
Yesterday at 10:54
Alloy of the wing mirror
10 891 Read More
General Chat
Yesterday at 08:01
Fellow Coopsters, I come with cap in hand. My son needs help with an electric bike. The link below tells his story. Every little helps. Thank you for your support Jimboy. smile

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/jamesmurray?utm_id=2&utm_term=qz4n7Dzv5
0 47 Read More
General Chat
23/09/2020 22:54
Been with Orange now EE since it started. We get phone and broadband for under £17 a month, but wifey then has mobile phone package on top. One occasion where loyalty pays it seems
5 449 Read More
Coupé Spotting
23/09/2020 19:35
If it was an S reg it was me I live in Ilford
65 21,515 Read More
Coupé Spotting
23/09/2020 18:43
Great plan - drum 'em up from the wild west to come and join us on future tours!
2,605 2,564,525 Read More
General Chat
23/09/2020 16:18
I think we can be an extended household. Can't get much more extended than Berlin...
220 10,050 Read More
Other Cars and Vehicles
23/09/2020 13:51
Originally Posted by GrahamL
You can maybe use spring compressors on it while still in place, then rotate as required and remove the compressors to re-seat it correctly. If you compress it enough to get the tension off it then it should rotate freely.

Bloody hell Graham that is a plan. Thank you, never thought of that chinny I was hell bent on thinking what a fanny about on getting the shock absorber off the car, I did indeed miss the obvious. Thanks again.

I love this forum... laugh
4 88 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
23/09/2020 13:35
Originally Posted by aust_powers
Thanks for everyone's input 😊 I will be enquiring about a race cat once were back from Cornwall

Austin

Get the compact cat, I exchanged mine from the original. B&M part number is BM90379. Length 760mm, Weight 3.8kg. Can be purchased for less than £60.00 now as not much demand. mine now 4 years old and still looks new
5 495 Read More
General Chat
23/09/2020 11:09
I went to the theatre once and halfway through the play, all the actors fell through the floor. I'm sure they were ok though. They were just going through a stage.
725 167,913 Read More