|
1 registered members (TwelveTeaVan),
1,148
guests, and 6
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Vroom Vroom
[Re: Mark_S]
#1205600
22/04/2011 20:19
22/04/2011 20:19
|
duncan78
Unregistered
|
duncan78
Unregistered
|
Injector light on  .. I saw that too ! Sounded brutal though 
|
|
|
Re: Vroom Vroom
[Re: Begbie]
#1205604
22/04/2011 20:27
22/04/2011 20:27
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
OP
ex El Presidente
|
OP
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
Running an aftermarket ECU, so the light is always on
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
Re: Vroom Vroom
[Re: Begbie]
#1205618
22/04/2011 21:06
22/04/2011 21:06
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
sounds great beggars, looking forward to seeing it at some time soon
|
|
|
Re: Vroom Vroom
[Re: Begbie]
#1205692
22/04/2011 23:13
22/04/2011 23:13
|
samsite999
Unregistered
|
samsite999
Unregistered
|
Long time coming mate, I'd admire your dedication though!
Looks and sounds very good
|
|
|
Re: Vroom Vroom
[Re: Begbie]
#1205863
23/04/2011 12:21
23/04/2011 12:21
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
TRACTS for your MOT then?
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
|