|
|
|
0 registered members (),
1,197
guests, and 6
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,108
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: 420bhp on stock internals??
[Re: ]
#1190699
24/03/2011 20:39
24/03/2011 20:39
|
westcoupe
Unregistered
|
westcoupe
Unregistered
|
i know the guy the that owns the car its a fast car and he does push it very hard i raced him in my new coupe running 1.3 bar and beat him and i was running standard internal and i thought mine would last but one 4th gear run ended my engine i crack a ringland on the piston last week it was the 2nd 4th gear run that i pushed the car so its down to luck really now i have another broken car just makes me think what kind of power was i running if he had 420bhp obviously too much
|
|
|
Re: 420bhp on stock internals??
[Re: ]
#1460111
26/11/2013 16:56
26/11/2013 16:56
|
goose
Unregistered
|
goose
Unregistered
|
my old car...
cant believe this made that much power.
Anyone know if this is still kicking about
|
|
|
Re: 420bhp on stock internals??
[Re: ]
#1461369
03/12/2013 16:50
03/12/2013 16:50
|
goose
Unregistered
|
goose
Unregistered
|
yeah been a while mate. still got yours?
mainly into drifting these days so still messing with my M3.
toying with the idea of changing my civic type r for a coupe though.
yeah that kind of power on any 2.0L turbo engine is really good.
|
|
|
Re: 420bhp on stock internals??
[Re: ]
#1461379
03/12/2013 17:50
03/12/2013 17:50
|
MarcT
Unregistered
|
MarcT
Unregistered
|
I remember reading about this car a few years back and I think I saw it around Basildon quite a lot. Very quick but a bit of a dog to look at and I'm sure it must be dead by now. I also don't think it could have been 400bhp but I could be wrong.
|
|
|
Re: 420bhp on stock internals??
[Re: ]
#1461443
04/12/2013 00:56
04/12/2013 00:56
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486 London Tan
technics
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
|
And what happened to it.....still around? Crashed? Sold?
Now in the 400+ bhp club!
|
|
|
Re: 420bhp on stock internals??
[Re: ]
#1461458
04/12/2013 08:57
04/12/2013 08:57
|
Biggenz
Unregistered
|
Biggenz
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: 420bhp on stock internals??
[Re: ]
#1461557
04/12/2013 19:12
04/12/2013 19:12
|
knight7660
Unregistered
|
knight7660
Unregistered
|
Where abouts are you lenzo? I've seen 2 coupes in south East London but don't know if there on here
|
|
|
Re: 420bhp on stock internals??
[Re: ]
#1467389
09/01/2014 01:26
09/01/2014 01:26
|
Turo
Unregistered
|
Turo
Unregistered
|
Manual Boost Controller hello guys, need advice, I want to install a manual boost controller to my 16 VT coupe, wich is complety stock,(only k&n cone air filter, a freeflow exhaust witout catalitic) but really don´t know how many bars should I set the boost in order to gain about 50 hps, without compromising the engine´s life. I´ve heard that i have to enriched the mixture and work with the pressure regulator, any comment? I´m from, Honduras central america.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|