|
|
|
0 registered members (),
249
guests, and 1
spider. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,714
Posts1,170,008
Members1,651
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: When you purchased your coupe..
[Re: ]
#1215170
16/05/2011 13:06
16/05/2011 13:06
|
paulbrook
Unregistered
|
paulbrook
Unregistered
|
43. The only car I have ever bought new. And the only car I have never then sold......
|
|
|
Re: When you purchased your coupe..
[Re: ]
#1215191
16/05/2011 13:46
16/05/2011 13:46
|
Lego
Unregistered
|
Lego
Unregistered
|
Bought Mine 2 weeks ago at 50 and I already had my mid-life crisis(music festivals and Mistresses lol not  ) a few years back.
Last edited by Lego; 17/06/2011 13:41.
|
|
|
Re: When you purchased your coupe..
[Re: ]
#1215368
16/05/2011 20:27
16/05/2011 20:27
|
martinemj
Unregistered
|
martinemj
Unregistered
|
bought mine at 40 (proper mid life crisis age!!!) last year
|
|
|
Re: When you purchased your coupe..
[Re: ]
#1215434
16/05/2011 22:41
16/05/2011 22:41
|
Paul_Murf
Unregistered
|
Paul_Murf
Unregistered
|
Bought last summer at the ripe old age of 30, its one of the most sensible cars i've owned!
|
|
|
Re: When you purchased your coupe..
[Re: ]
#1221524
30/05/2011 13:19
30/05/2011 13:19
|
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,919 Stoke-on-Trent duck!
Tommy_Coop23
My life on the forum
|
My life on the forum
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,919
Stoke-on-Trent duck!
|
20 - 16v na 21 - 20v na 23 - 20v turbo will be getting another one soon, miss it! 
I'll be back  Alor Blue Seat Leon FR 180 atm
|
|
|
Re: When you purchased your coupe..
[Re: Tommy_Coop23]
#1221797
31/05/2011 00:05
31/05/2011 00:05
|
suba
Unregistered
|
suba
Unregistered
|
20VT - when I was 26.
|
|
|
Re: When you purchased your coupe..
[Re: ]
#1222357
01/06/2011 13:51
01/06/2011 13:51
|
N_Drinkwater
Unregistered
|
N_Drinkwater
Unregistered
|
1st and only Coupe is 20VT, bought in 2004 @ 29 and I still have it for now..
|
|
|
Re: When you purchased your coupe..
[Re: ]
#1222440
01/06/2011 17:16
01/06/2011 17:16
|
Willie
Unregistered
|
Willie
Unregistered
|
53 now, new member & looking to purchase 1st Coupe, hopefully a 20VT
I have an eclectic mix of cars at moment & a Fiat Coupe would almost be sensible!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|